Partisanism and Racial Dispostion

Unironically, is it fair to say that the Trump voters here on Sup Forums are racist IRL? Conversely, is it safe to assume that if you voted for Hillary that you don't wantonly hate blacks, Muslims, etc.?

Also, if you are a Trump voter, do you deny being racist? And if so, why?

Lastly, with as many nigger hate threads as I see here on Sup Forums on any given day, how would you justify claiming that you're not a racist IRL?

Or am I missing something?

Also
>Reddit spacing
I'm assuming that we're all not 12yo here.

Of course not.

Well its only germanic land being colonized. Not slabholes celtlands or wogland.
Plus south africa oceania n americas arent tradional white lamds

Correct it or u prove leftys that nationalists are tards

>implying there's anything wrong with being a racist

>pol
>omg free market gubmint stay out
>white people are declining
>omg gubmint do something
lmfao

Someone post some facts to explain to this newfag why "racism" is simply accepting reality for what it is.

People who deny race realism are identical in cognitive dissonant mindset to people who deny natural selection, keep that in mind.

Spare me. I'm painfully aware of FBI crime statistics, thanks.

Define racism

Fixed

niggers also smell bad, have you noticed that?

>a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others

No need to flood the thread, asshole...no one likes niggers or criminals of ANY race.

Holy shit, get a life!

just providing some data, why is it wrong to be racist? "they" are just as, if not more racist towards white people.

look at places like asia and africa, you even show it in your OP. it's just how it is.

It was just a question, not a judgement call. See OP pic related.

well then, Sure I'll admit im racist.
And I didnt vote for trump for obvious reasons,
But I probably would have.

So if you just want to stop immigration because you're dubious of diversity pros being superior to the cons, you're not a racist? Well then I'm not a racist.
And honestly, I think most of the racism you see on this board is just people venting out frustration or edgelords.

That's my point. By dictionary standards, if you judge someone by their race, you are a "racist". There's obvious subtlety that goes along with that. Everyone has social prejudices: It's whether or not they are functionally tolerant. That's the line between racism and BIGOTRY.

Let me put it another way: If given a chance, would you put a bullet in the skull of a child just because it was black without a second thought? If so, then you are not only racist, but socially dysfunctional, bigoted, and a sociopath.

Being racist isn't a crime, but then again, neither is tolerating others.

Niggers. Every. Fucking. Time. The last one is the best, because the nigger that got shot actually fucking died.

We are supefior tracehan whites so we dont care