Do you think in R3 he'll get to have sex?

Do you think in R3 he'll get to have sex?

Other urls found in this thread:

otakukart.com/animeblog/2016/11/27/code-geass-season-3-lelouch-revival-confirmed/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>inb4 c.c.fags write fanfiction

All great heroes are virgins

yes to Kallen

I still can't get over the fact R3 is actually a thing.

He needed sex way before he became Zero. Maybe that would have kept him from becoming a psychotic fucking dick.

Absolutely. He'll finally consummate his love with Shirley while masquerade plays in the background.

>Shirley

FUCK YOU.

They're each other's destinies after all.

>R3
Wait a sec, is this a meme or something?

No, it's actually been confirmed.
otakukart.com/animeblog/2016/11/27/code-geass-season-3-lelouch-revival-confirmed/

Nope.

Diethard please.

Nah, CG is for SUFFERING.

By R3 he'll already have had sex.

Don't know about sex, but Lelouch can only make love with Kallen, his Queen.

List of girls Lelouch can fuck instead of that pile of nationalist trash also known as Kallen:

>Her maid ninja
>Milly
>Best girl C.C.
>Indian scientist
>Literally any girl she hasn't use her geass yet

>>Milly

I wanted this so badly. Poor Milly, she was such a good friend to Shirley she gave up on her shot at Lelouch.

at this point, kallen would force lelouch to wear the zero mask and rape him

>ill follow zero but not you , lelouche, who is actually zero
that single line seal the deal that kallen was a retard.

And I love how you can see the shift in the writers' opinions over the course of the show. At the start of R1 she's repeatedly mentioned as being very smart, which is why she can stay at Ashford Academy despite missing so much class time. Then she gradually gets a little bit dumber, bit by bit, until by R2 you have Lelouch's infamous chart.

at some point Its like the writers purposely made her stupidso zero could be captured later

She's brainsmart not headsmart.

leave code geass writer. and make lelouche lose his v-card

Is it going to be 1 cour or 2 cour?

Nobody knows if it'll be a movie or a TV show yet.

Children?

He's already had sex. Life has fucked him many times.

Ba dum tss

>until by R2 you have Lelouch's infamous chart.

Leave Tamaki alone, he had a hard life

so much for those loyalty stats

>implying Lulu hasn't been slaying pussy long before he'd met CC

>ohgi's loyalty that high

Isn't he canonically a virgin?

NO FAGGOT!
Code geass is about lulu being fabulous, if you are lookin for self insert mc try with sao or another shit like that

yfw Tamaki actually had more loyalty than all of them.

This fabulos, smug little shit will have slayed CC's pussy many times by R3

Next thing you know Cowboy Bebop is getting a sequel with Spike still alive too.

Nah he got penetrated by Suzaku

Fucking Ohgi

Yup. After two seasons of waiting, he'll finally get to bang Suzaku.

Reminder that Kallen belongs to Alpha Male Ubermensch Gino now as she should

I wonder if C.C. can even get pregnant without magically losing her immortality. Wasn't it implied that her hymen regenerates? Then again, that might just be some meme I mistakenly internalized.

Regardless, given her particular brand of immortality, it wouldn't surprise me if her entire body begins resetting itself to the default template of it encoded once C.C. achieved immortality. She would effectively be in a sort of biological stasis, rejecting any changes she went through at regular intervals, including changes to her ovum.

Still, that's just me speculating and throwing around ideas.

Milly wanted Lelouch? I guess I forgot about that after all these years. When was that brought up?

Who says he never did?

Given that the world is ruled by little girls and homos, he could have literally just boned his way to world peace if he'd tried.

It's hinted at here and there, most obviously during the hat hunt. The creators confirmed it too, as I recall.

>

>Regardless, given her particular brand of immortality, it wouldn't surprise me if her entire body begins resetting itself to the default template of it encoded once C.C. achieved immortality.

Her height did increase Desu, she was pretty small in the flashback scene

Is it Rivalz time to shine?

Diethard needs more Charisma
He's a journalist that's an expert at manipulating public opinion, come on
And gotta love how the loli is the 2nd smartest person there behind the super genius scientist

If he is still a friendzoned fuck who keeps following Milly around without tapping that ass I am gonna pop a vein.

If there was ever a time to give someone the Kai Shiden brand of character development from comic relief to serious character, this is it.

Kallen was so flawed as a character.

Kallen wasn't that dumb, was she?

She takes literally one look at not-Zero during the R2 finale and immediately figures out their whole plan, so no. Those are just Lelouch's estimations of their intelligence at the time.

Shirley is dumb as hell

>tamaki's stats that low, especially loyalty
>ougi's loyalty is higher than average

Was Lelouch making fun of the viewers?

This is a good post and you should feel good for writing it.

>susaku

No, he's asexual. He's had this juicy ass right next to him for a long time and he didn't to shit with it.

The only things he cares about are his plans and his sister.

So, are they actually going to magic him back to life, or just retcon some grand keikaku into the R2 finale?

He's alive at the end of R2

So I was rewatching R2 and thus made me remember what a fucking cunt Ohgi is. He betrayed the Zero just so he could tap that brown ass. I hope he fucking dies in the most painful way possible in R3

>Ougi is Japan's national hero. He's not going anywhere

Well, it is a nice ass at least.
At least he wasn't pumping Nina's fartbox.

Or just intellectsexual?

If not sex,ffs it better have some kind of char development involving Lulu and CC.If that's not the case then there is no point in making R3.

I wonder if we'll get any new spinzaku's

>char development
Lulu would've changed his name to something ridiculous, grew out his hair and started wearing sunglasses or some shit

Lulu will be like Luke in the new Star Wars, and most of the first episodes will be spent looking for him or some shit.

>implying he's alive
AI made with his personality

So what can we expect from the obligatory tonally berserk light-hearted nonsense episodes?
I'm thinking Lulu will somehow get his geass stolen by a horse that then commands people eat hay or something, and getting it back involves another giant pizza being destroyed.

Well as long as he is living on a deserted island WITH CC,it would be okay.

It was a beautiful piece of ass tho, I'd do the same.

Only if it's with Suzaku, fujos will kill sunrise otherwise.

why is he so alpha
>tfw he kept an AK under his seat to keep blasting zeeks even when the guncannon is out of commission

Underrated

But that would be incest, which is wrong.

Lulu is the greatest troll, wouldn't even be surprised

>Kallen, Diethard, Ougi
>Loyal
KEK
Kallen betrayed her boss Lelouch at the end of R1 and was willing to betray her cause to fight which were Japan and her BK comrades in R2 if the emperor Lelouch asked for it
Diethard and Ougi don't really need explanations I think.

I think they will still be virgins or at least only Lelouch if you are a buttblasted "CCnotVirgin"fag but at the end of R3 they will be a proper and official couple.

CC is now your lawfully wedded wife.
Congrats, user!

She's making a comeback and going to snatch that dick before the other bitches

It makes sense that she is infertile considering the fact that she was suffering from loneliness but never tried to have a kid to enjoy some real companionship and all.

Many people who knew Lelouch and his secrets figured out the whole plan as well. It was obvious by that point already.

I wanna defile that dress.

I want a divorce.

NANI MAI HANNI

>all of these reboots of old series are happening
>the writer said that you can interpret Spike as sleeping instead of dead at the end

please no

Lotta loyalty for a hired gun

How is Jewhgi's loyalty so high, that doesn't make any sense.

Also, I'm hoping Zero has to return because of that traitorous fuck, as in, he let things go to shit in Japan cause he's such an incompetent piece of shit. and he gets killed within the first couple of episodes.

Satan has spoken the truth

Can C.C bear children? I seem to recall something about her being infertile.

Zombie Shirley.

>Tamaki

Why the fuck is he a core member?

He should have done it, but he's such a motherfucking faggot.

He had better not or I'll drop it

Daily reminder C.C definitely fucked countless dudes back in her geass days and anyone who denies that is a self-inserting purityfag

no proof
good I can marry her myself then