GOP SOLD AMERICA OUT THE RUSSIANS. FUCK YOU. FAKE PATRIOTIC FUCKS

Other urls found in this thread:

publicintegrity.org/2016/04/07/19521/how-citizens-united-helping-hillary-clinton-win-white-house
rawstory.com/2017/12/putins-russian-allies-pump-millions-into-gop-campaigns-through-proxies-thanks-to-citizens-united/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Uranium One.

>mention citizens united in the gay cakes thread
>witness a chimpout
interesting

Link the article please

even if that's true (and I doubt that it is), so what? there's no reason for America and Russia to be enemies, Putin is literally/figuratively/metaphorically the savior of the white race, and Trump is on that same path. why shouldn't he put money into ensuring the right candidates win? you're not going to find me complaining about that. we need all the allies we can get, and the left has Soros doing the same thing.

would you rather have this country given over to the Obama race traitors? didn't think so.

here
publicintegrity.org/2016/04/07/19521/how-citizens-united-helping-hillary-clinton-win-white-house

Libshits will get upset about the US selling out to Russia but not the US selling out to Israel

Who could be behind this?

Welcome to reality. You should also know that at least 50% of the pro trump people here are paid Russian trolls.

You need to thread the thread, Citizen's United is a Hillary Clinton Superpac

Kek

>at least 50% of the pro trump people here are paid Russian trolls
even if we were, so what? you people keep pushing the Russia bogeyman narrative, yet I've not once heard a compelling reason why it's something to truly be frightened of.

no one can answer the most simple question: "so what?"

even if everything you guys said is true: SO WHAT?

ITS OKAY WHEN ISRAEL DOES IT

What part of my post implies that? Trump sold us to the Russians and 50% of pro Trump posters are paid Russian operatives.
>even if we were, so what?
See this. You are cancer.

OP link article.
What is RS Rune Scape?

>2018
>"muh russia"

It's pretty scary how the left has somehow turned it's entire base into people who hate an entire country by merely suggesting that they could have been the ones who got a hold of the DNCs emails.

Emails that proved Hillary cheated Bernie Sanders.

so you can't answer the question, like I thought. even if everything you guys were saying was true, even the "worst nightmare" scenario that you guys describe, at the end of the day, what the fuck is even the big deal?

here's the biggest nothing burger that these Russophobes want to scare you with:

>Russia is spending money to help elect pro-white, pro-nationalist politicians!

woooooooooow

that's fucking TERRIFYING!

>no argument
Inderesding

hear hear. all in support of nothing but pedos too

/thread

But also:
Dozens of Muslim nations who abuse women and throw gays off of buildings donated money to the DNC and Clinton's campaign.

man you are one dumb motherfucker, you're so dense it is insane.

errybody spends money to influence other people, heck hillary xhirself dedicate millions of dollars from xhir campaign to give her a more positive online presence.

but when it the other side o o spagheti-oh it no gud no mo.

sheet forgot one xhir, and i misgendered xhir, will end up in cali jail if this attitude of mine goes on

Not a real element. It's just lead with dye in it so people think there is such a thing. It's like abstract painting, it is used as an excuse to transfer money, plane and simple. Anyone who knows physics knows nothing exists beyond Bismuth.

Nevermind that! Look over here at this Christian baker who has to the grounds to refuse because he/she simply disagrees with a lifestyle. Key word, disagrees. Doesn't resort to physical removal.

rawstory.com/2017/12/putins-russian-allies-pump-millions-into-gop-campaigns-through-proxies-thanks-to-citizens-united/

I see what you did there.

Goto love how its the GOP people that where Never-Trumpers and Citizen United is a hillary clinton donor, You are looking at a major criminal investigation.

well thats certainly interesting the Libs the clintons obama and the media are angry Isis didn't butcher a bunch of innocents.

Was this before or after the Democrats sold the Russians half our Uranium?
> Always accuse the enemy of what you are doing.

He shouldn't be sharing our info with the russians. Not the 1st time he does this. Trumps loyaly is to russia. He's putins top cock sucker

>implying the ZOG doesn't love the GOP for their unwavering love for netanyahu and israel
>implying that the kushner braintrust with his daddy-in-law in power isn't exactly what they want
israel, russia, and the uae are benefitting the MOST from trump being president.

>EU flag
>us
You're not very good at this.

I'm sure they are, sweetheart.

shill

Wake up

WHeres my check, eurocuck?

HEIL HITLER

Atleast your fascist loves the jews

>Putin is literally/figuratively/metaphorically the savior of the white race

And that's how you know a 15-rouble shill. Hopefully next time (which is most likely, just as usual, today) some Kadyrov's mudshit of some of Putin's jewish childhood friends's (like Rotenbergs) friends decides to take you out to the woods for fun, it will be you or someone from your family (it's not like any of them care about you though, it takes a special level of self-loathing and failure at life to go work in Olgino/Savushkino). :^)

#Gay #Volodin #Sucks #Cocks

Do Russians realize Trump is essentially an American Yeltsin?

>Trump lies
>hundreds upon thousands of Russian operatives echo his lies over the internet
>stupid amerilards start believing those lies
Why are Amerilards so stupid?

Education. Diet. Fear of Change. Christianity. To name a few

What's important is hanging traitors. Putin should send more money.

>raw story

Debunked. Not even Illegal. Next right wing taking point please.

You stupid motherfucker its called international co-operation. Trump sharing that info saved innocent lives and he didnt reveal anything sensitive.

Okay then lets break this down
>Nationalism
What type of nationalism? Theres so many different types that just decrying nationalism itself is a, to use a CNN term, nothingburger.
>Disdain for human rights
Point to the legislation Trump has introduced that has repelled any human rights
>Enemies as a unifying cause
So the DNC are fascists too huh? Because thats exactly what they're doing with Russia
>Supremacy of the military
Politicians have been supporting the military in America since the military existed, but it has also always been subservient to the president.
>Rampant sexism
HA!
>Controlled mass media
So once again, the DNC are fascists?
>Obsession with national security
Every president since Bush has been a fascist huh?
>Religion and government intertwined
Literally impossible to in America.
>Corporate power protected
Nothing new. Unless the mickey mouse protection act is something new to you.
>Labor power suppressed
Illegal immigration supporters are fascists then
>Disdain for the arts
Define 'disdain'. And this makes no sense, Hitler loved art and architecture.
>crime and punishment
Stop fucking rioting and trying to turn the country into chicago
>rampant cronyism and corruption
Obama is a fascist then considering how he used the IRS and the FBI.
>Fradulent elections
Nobody sane still believes this. Nobody.

>Uranium One.

A boogieman comes in, fear me. Ooooo.

>people keep pushing the Russia bogeyman narrative,

The Kremlin is launching cyberwarfare attacks against the US, stealing sensitive data, hacking US servers, launching disinformation campaigns and trolling social media with web brigade armies and Putinbots. Right now Putin has ships positioned above the transatlantic communication cables to disable them, he's developing new nuclear weapons and moving them to Kaliningrad. He's routing all major internet traffic through Moscow.

Meanwhile Trump is openly telling Americans that he trusts the former KGB agent more than American federal agencies. It's an open act of treason.

Right-wing conservatives are absolutely certain that Yuri Bezmenov was right about Putin's KGB deliberately deploying Kremlin disinformation to destroy America during the Soviet days.

Right-wing conservatives are equally absolutely certain that Putin's FSB cannot possibly be deploying Kremlin disinformation to destroy America today.

The anti-Kremlin conservatives and leftists are probably the only patriots remaining in America now.

tldr
shill harder jew

Kill yourself

>tldr
>shill harder jew
Typical Putinbot response hiding behind misleading memflag.

>DUUNNUUUULLDDD DDRRRRROOOOMMMMPPPFFTTTT

>be American
>sell your nation and turn against it over memes designed by Russian operatives
Americans must be the stupidest people on this planet.

has anyone fabricated any proofs yet or is it still all circumstantial hearsay?

>all these idiots comparing a uranium deal with being a literal Russian puppet
When will the GOP voters be locked up for treason?

Money given to Trump by Russians 0
Money given to Clinton by Russians 140 million( that we know of)

Trump administration or supporters that bought a Fusion GPS report from Russians 0

Obama administration an Clinton supporters that bought a Fusion GPS report from Russians at last count 6

lolwut Trump is the biggest Zionist in the history of American politics.

>calls himself a nationalist
>shills for Russia

get fucked trumpkins

This is some low quality bait desu.
>and even if this is true (which it isn't) how is a bad thing?
>desu america is shit I am ashamed of my country, the only way to save the white race is to let it burn to the ground
>destroy thjs place and the jews only have isreal which is going to be overrun soon

ITT: Multiple Russian Agents tasked with consensus cracking on Sup Forums admit their power-level

>russian puppet
>russian shill

meanwhile you can't point to anything that Trump has done that would suggest he is being manipulated by or influenced by Russia in any way, other than not declaring war on them

>His sons literally tell interviewers that the Trump Empire was rebuilt on Russia Money
>Trump insults any and all world leaders except Vlad the Implier
>Every single foreign connection comes back to Russia

>You can't point to anything

Cool.

>mah circumstantial evidence that couldn't even be admissible in court is proof of my conspiracy theory
no surprise leftists don't understand law
also your alinsky tactics don't work if we're aware of them, retards

>Can't deny a single word

Do-hohoho

>can't prove anything so no need for denial of a negative
Sad!

>can't prove shit
you do know that you must first present something for it to be refuted, right?

1/10, jew harder

Trump Fan Boys be like