I'm not racist

hey what is your opinion on this?

youtube.com/watch?v=43gm3CJePn0&list=RDMM43gm3CJePn0

>I'm not a racist but I cry a lot
White has to defend himself. The text presupposes that white is bad. Also, he uses the n-word, so he IS bad according to the text, he uses racial slur. Black is good, he cries like a good person because he has it hard. He doesn't have to defend his aggressiveness, criminality, racism against whites. He doesn't defend his bullying against whites in high school, his criminality against old people, his paranoid thoughts against whites, his constant whining and complaining.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PKK0ywjBXNc¨
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah I mean of course it was written to make the white guy seem dumb and the black guy justifying everything.

>i'm not racist
>goes on for 6 minutes about his issues with black people
No you are racist, you just have reasons. You're just a racist with a reason, but you're still a racist.

He needs to lose some weight, typical fat fuck american trying to be black.

lol the rapper is a black guy

I like it. Nothing either of them said was racist.

It's pretty funny and unintentionally woke. The white guy makes valid, verifiable points, the black guy is just making shit up to evade any sense of personal responsibility. Count-currents did a piece about it.

Aaaa, it's so shit I didn't even get past the first 2 minutes when I watched it last. So I guess that answers Ops question.

Except the 'we are all human' message at the end was dumb. Different groups shouldn't mix together so much, it just leads to problems. Black people will always be the oppressed underclass, white people will always be resentful of the black crime and having to pay taxes for them.

He wrote a "song" about how he views white people's arguments, completely missed the mark with his strawman depiction, and then really fails to even topple the lowered bar he's set for himself.

In the meta of that, he's perfectly represented what black people do all the time. Racialize, cry victim, strawman, and then underachieve.

Actually I think the artist purposefully wrote the white guy to make sense, and the black guy to make sense too.

The white guy makes good points and some bad ones purposefully, same with the nigger. That shitty quote at the end is gay, but if you watch some of the reactions you'll see that a some of the blacks who watch this video chimp out. But others actually acknowledge the white guys points.

Sup Forums won't ever acknowledge it, or be able to realize it, but this video was a soft redpill for normies.

>when the white guy has perfectly legitimate criticisms and the black guy has false arguments and self-victimization tactics
>both are supposed to be seen as equals in the end

Cringe as hell

Same shit as any song that's about race issues, someone made it just for a bucks and idiots are talking about it. If anyone really wanna stop racism:
1. stop talking about it all the fucking time.
2. stop listening to idiots that has no other topic in their life.
3. but most important be an adult at least in few things in your life

Anyone noticed how the black person wrecked everything?

Blacks more violent confirmed even more.

atleast his version of whitey has arguments, the nigger verse is just emotional victimology

Tbh senpai I know about fried chicken and kool aid.
Its not a secret

Racism don't exist it is a crap created by (((them))) and idiots believe in it use your brain dude

Lol you guys should watch the finebrothers reaction channel. The "college kids" are so fucking retarded. The white kids there are completely indoctrinated. (((Ben and Rafi Fine)))

Brother :)

>i would rather see a black guy claiming his child
nah ah,
we cant cuz police is shooting us infront of the child custety center

Saged

The white guy makes legit arguments.

Black guy acts violent while making radically emotional argument that lacks logic.

Basically nigger man proves the point of fat white man.

What do you call opposition between races?
>here's mommy for you

I only watched the first part but it was good, the white kid sounds like a normie who is just open about his thoughts. The nice thing was that it wasn't just "HURRR ANYTHING WHITES SAY IS RACIST", the stuff he was saying was controversial enough to he considered insensitive but the message of the song is that's just what people think and that's ok and the best thing to do is talk and listen. I didn't watch the nigger's part of the song but based on reactions it seems like the same thing. If more liberals watched this and took it to heart maybe we would not have to live in a world where thought crimes exist, people could talk across divides without getting fired and multiculturalism would work better but that would hurt (((their))) power.

K but have you considered the fact that the white guy isn't a racist because he said he isn't?
The black fellow makes a great point as well when he says he ain't racist, did you take that into account too?
Tl;dr; white guy doesn't understand what it's like to be an irrationally angry animal prone to violent outbursts of misdirected aggression so please kill yourself if you're white so the rest of the underdeveloped subhumans can prosper off the hard work of genetically advanced people so they can destroy everything they don't have the mental capacity to adapt to
That would be swell as fuck famborghini

Dude it was pretty cancer for me.
Remember when the MAGA guy was making legitimate points and one of them covered it up with "all I hear is racism."
Nasty stuff.

>Make an argument against yourself
>Still lose

youtube.com/watch?v=PKK0ywjBXNc¨

those "kids" are fucking thin skinned. now i wanna see them listen too moonman.

Actually the lyrics were intentionally written to portray both sides as pieces of shit and made good and bad points for both.

didn't we have this thread yesterday?

nailed it

bumbxDDDDD

yep

No. Because the white is still going to pay this Niggers taxes.
>White guy leaves beautiful city his fathers built because niggers destroy everything and form violent gangs larping as unions that eventually driving out every decent manufacturing plant in a region.
>Yah. But slavery, *flips table* now pay your gibs cracker
>Somehow this is a salient dialouge that represents both sides.

Fuck off shill, we give you and inch of sympathy and you turn it into a left leaning feature length series that fucks us for decades.

checked
White guy had logical points while the nigger just had muh slavery

Wtf is up with youtube's comment section?
I click view replies and nothing comes up?

>I'm not racist
cuck

finally watched this for the first time. the nigger's side of the story is so fucking full of holes. why does Sup Forums love this song?

>the nigger just had muh slavery
first glaring bullshit detail was when he said;
>"my grandmother was a slave, and that gets to me"
He looks about 27. I'm betting his grandmother is 55.

Saved.

The nigger calls the whitebread cracker, too.

>JewTube
Anyways, how bout them Cowboys?