Went to the gym today for the first time in a while

feels good man, gotta go everyday? do you cucks go to the gym?
i was surprised to not have lost that much strength cardio is not great but whatever, lots of girls at the gym, my biggest problem is i got a little bit of belly fat not a lot i am 6"6 and 103kg so i am not fat by any means. but ideally i would be like 95kg or something.

Other urls found in this thread:

ucam.edu/sites/default/files/Oct_13/mechanisms_of_muscle_hypertrophy.pdf
stronglifts.com/5x5/
builtlean.com/2016/12/22/days-per-week-lift-weights/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

3 times a week at the gym is plenty. Every day is a bit of a waste. After all you break down muscle tissue when you work out then you need a day of rest to build it back up and then some in a small increment. That is at core the real mechanism behind "body building".

>strength cardio

I jump rope and do different exercises with 20 lbs dumbells at home

I used to lift in college and I actually made some pretty good progress, surprised myself looking in the mirror seeing muscles bulging out of my arms/chest/back.

But I've lost all of that now and I have basically 0% interest of seriously lifting or bodybuilding, because it's an absolutely retarded investment of time. All of your gains fucking drain out of your body the second you stop lifting despite doing it 3x per week for a long time.

After coming to this realization, I started putting my effort into other things like recording classical music (making it into albums which I can own/sell forever), and investing in crypto. I just do some basic home exercises now to do the bare minimum

i wanna go more then 3 days, but i could just do 3 days lifting and 4 days more cardio or legs/less lifting, i could also do functional strength or go to a class.

i just wanna feel good most importantly im not in the gym to get gains i don't care, I want to get in good condition, like athletic condition that would be applicable to a sport like basketball or mma or something. I also want to get my cardio good, sure i want to increase muscle mass but that's not my #1 goal. I am 24 btw.

I applaud you guys for improving yourself but /fit/ is this way i think--->

being fit is all about what pol represents. we can't just shitpost and meme all the time, getting in shape is key for the white race. soy boys are the death of the white race.

I go 3 times a week.
I'm just doing Stronglifts 5x5, but I'll eventually move to Starting Strength.

I've only been going for two months so I'm still a soyboy, I can only squat 90kg.

Being the manlet you are three times is plenty yes.

It's not a waste of time. Diet and exercise the closest thing to a fountain of youth there is.
Avoid drugs, avoid steroids etc.
I'm 64. It wasn't a bad investment of my time at all. I'm on my way out to the gym right now...it's 3AM here on the West Coast. All night gym is best gym.
Of course don't forget your intellectual development...

I have a home gym, too many gays at the local gyms

If you're not going to make money as a professional athlete then yes more than 3 times a week in the gym is indeed a waste of time.

Cardio and strength training work different muscle types. It's perfectly find to do both, just not in succession due to increased risk of injury by exhausting supporting muscles.

I train in house with dumbbells, is cheaper

3 times a week is plenty

ignore this guy

you only grow when you recover the goal is to constantly recover

also read the following;

ucam.edu/sites/default/files/Oct_13/mechanisms_of_muscle_hypertrophy.pdf

I thought stronglifts and it's variants were what you moved onto after SS?

Nah, SL is basically just a simplification of SS which I found easier to get my head around.

This is what I'm talking about:
stronglifts.com/5x5/

>ucam.edu/sites/default/files/Oct_13/mechanisms_of_muscle_hypertrophy.pdf

builtlean.com/2016/12/22/days-per-week-lift-weights/

What Does The Research Mean?
The research points towards the “sweet spot” of strength training somewhere between 2 and 3 times per week.

I typically recommend most people strength train roughly 3 days per week to make sure they hit that minimum effective dose, especially if they are not getting any other activity in during the week.

You could also consider adding a 4th day if you have a flexible schedule and have strength or sport-specific goals. In this case, make sure to deload your training and take a recovery week every month or so.

Load of old cobblers bloke. You need to hit the gym at least 4 times a week focusing on all the core groups separately to avoid fatigue. Dont forget legs, squats suck at first but theyre my favourite exercise now. Dont forget to run as well you can be strong as fuck but you aint gonna get that chiseled beef cake look unless you lower your body fat so cardio for metabolism and diet is vital

It's going to depend entirely on what your routine is like. There I no magic "right amount" of times to go to the gym a week.

Can japanese people even get muscles or are you just an English teacher?

Great. Same here, except I'm a manlet who weighs 70kg.

Yeah bloke my routine works for me. You need to find your sweet spot but i reckon 4 times is the charm.

This! 3 times a week is about right!

>kilo
these are nigger measurements for poor people that chew cocaine

Wow an actual kazak! You guys get muscles by trying to stop your hairy uncles from fucking your asses right? Kys japs cant get muscles.

>Meme flag.

Why?

Paying for gym membership is what Jews literally want, yes spent your money in phisical training goy, nice only 19,99€ a month goy, you must be retarded to pay only 1€ for that bullshit

Homegym herrenrasse

Spain, Columbia and Italy are the worst.
Suprisingly Philipines are the best.

Costs me $500 AUD per year.
Pretty cheap entertainment if you ask me.

damn Kraut stole my line, but hes right. when your power level is high enough, the gym comes to you

Kazakhs are not hairy, they are Asian stock.

Yeah SS has power cleans which are kinda complex for a complete beginner.
Just read the book,start with the bar and watch your form and you'll be good!

Fair enough. What kind of split are you doing?

I was doing PPL for a year but started a new job and switched to a stronglifts 5x5 routine since I wanted to try and up my max weights on the simple big 5 lifts.

I only do Squads.
Right wing death squads.

Agree. To me it doesn't seem worth it unless you can hire a trainer who can min/max you without you having to think about it.

i posted a research study by a PHD you posted a skinny faggots blog

thanks 4 agreeing with me

I have a home gym. I was slacking throughout most of 2016 and half of 2017, but started lifting 4 times a week back in July.
It's amazing how fast you build muscle when you stay on a strict schedule.

>Kazakhs aren't hairy

Wrong

I only go to the gym once a week for about an hour. How many times per week is ideal without taking time away from studying?

>went to the gym today for the first time
>do you cucks go to the gym?

kek DYEL FAG?

if you ask, you probably didn't lift for too long. Everyone knows you shouldn't go every day. Unless you're doing some kind of bodybuilding split, but I doubt it

I train 5-7 days a week, love it to death

Fucking idiot, take your sickening broscience elsewhere. Nothing more infuriating than DYEL faggots giving fitness advice like they've got some kind of achievements to their credit in the realm of muscle hypertrophy

What for, this must be how white guys get women all I have to do is be myself since I'm biracial

you study 24/7?

I've been bulking on a PPL routine for the past 3 months. Was bulking on SS for a month before that but I felt as though I had enough starting strength to move on.
I've gone from 150lb to 180lb. At the end of january I will begin my cut and probably end up around 165lb near the end of March.

Mishima worked out twice a day or so.
Then he killed himself.

No, but it's quite a lot at the moment.

Strength Cardio you fucking whot? i wish the master scenario painter of fit was here, are you like curling dumbells while on a threadmill?

5x a week religiously 1.5 hours and doing 2 muscle groups with 4-5 excersizes per group will get you some good results within 1 year.

Unless you are a complete cuckold, you should be in the gym a minimum of 4 days a week. I go every night after work. If I miss a day I’m not going to be crying like some daddy issues Soy Boy who can’t live without the gym, but for a fact I can tell you, going regularly like every day is a huge part of a healthy normal routine. Don’t make it complicated. Go every day, and you’ll be less likely to fuck up.

fucking aquanoob can't read english
he means lost strength, cardio is not great

>beginners should go more than 3x a week
>fitness advice from Sup Forums
Top laff, if you're new and can go every day you are not working hard enough.

The rule of thumb is to avoid working out to the point where you can't work out the next day. Medium intensity everyday is better than high intensity followed by nothing for several days

When you start you should do 3 days to get into the routine, learning proper form lifting light then when you get the form right start lifting heavier and extend your days to 5. Don’t do 6-7 your body needs time to recover unless your juicing then you can do 6 lol.

I was a few years on /fit/ and left myself go a few months.

A month into it now, recovering my lifts. Today Ill try to get to a 215 kg deadlift. In my beefcake days I did 250, but the first day sfter the break was 170, so its going nice.

Not my fault he cant use '',''