How did this Autistic fuck have 3 women swooning over him

How did this Autistic fuck have 3 women swooning over him

The greatest mystery in Evangelion

He was a grown up harem MC

Power will do that to you.

He was mysterious, enigmatic, aloof, and uncaring.

That is all you have to be to have women want you immediately.

And Fuyutsuki

He was strong and stoic and assertive and stuff, it makes sense.

The real question is why so many viewers think he's a badass when he died in abject failure regretting everything he did.

Those cool shades.

Bad, dare I say, writing? Now excuse me while I'll discuss actually good shit instead of babies first pretentious harem isekai wish fulfillment

And powerful

He was a dick with power.

But I do that and women just think I'm a smelly autist.

With a powerful dick

You're missing the part where he runs the most powerful organization in the world

Fuyutsuki claims that he approached Yui to get involved with seele, which raises a couple questions. What was his initial motive? Was he in the same department, and happened to notice her paper and get interested? What was his talent? He's not likeable and was never directly responsible for any major successes, so how did he keep getting promoted? Lastly, and this one is just my foggy memory, but didn't Gendo propose the human instrumentality project after yui died? Weren't they(seele) planning that already?

>isekai
opinion discarded

How many biological weapons are you in charge of?

One, the smell of my body.

>but didn't Gendo propose the human instrumentality project after yui died? Weren't they(seele) planning that already?

Seele has been after instrumentality for a while and Gendo is trying to achieve his version of instrumentality in secret as far as I know.

Power. Apparent confidence.

Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac.

Plus he is pretty fit.

You got several things wrong.
>Seele always was in pursuit of their occultist goals
>Yui was a familiy member on a senior Seele member and due to her genius they became her patrons
>Fuyutsuki was the foremost researcher in her area of study but she developed it further.
>Instrumentality was always Seele's goal. Yui disagreed.
>To undermine them she needed allies, she brought Gendo and Later Fuyutsuki by claming that instead they'd just build a 'bright new world'.
>Once they were in too deep she revealed her real goal to Fuyutsuki which was to become a human monument for humanity.
>Gendo never knew this, and when he lost her, the goal wasn't to help bring seele's instrumentality or yui's alleged 'bright new world' but just to bring her back.
>Fuyutsuki knew it was all beside de point.