Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jWzkC1NnMIo
youtube.com/watch?v=qE0_mE5JFWU
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151015638/
youtube.com/watch?v=x2vdR1icRvM
youtube.com/watch?v=rZ87iWfJdpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

,but I love niggers.

Stop spreading anti-state propaganda while living off welfare.

>desert cult
>he don't know the whites live in desert too

begone faggot

>promotes race mixing
>6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

>7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

>8 So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.

Literally took a bunch of mixed race globalists and unmixed them to make things better.

It's pretty funny that the whole christianity is based on Josef getting KEKED by Maria and Sup Forums still shills for it.

Dude really hates pretty much any kind of mixing
>Leviticus 19:19 - Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee

>lives off the land to bring the system down
>system is designed to give him money for not supporting it

Even more God forbidding race mixing:
>1 When the LORD thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou;
>2 And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:
>3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.

>has "not to racemix" ever been mentioned in these texts or is user making stuff up?
>lets find out

how cucked christcucks can be? you literally worship the King of Jews

>Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Different Jews, mate. You’ve been lied to. Noah landed on mount Ararat, which was since named the Caucasus (Caucasian) mountains from which white people came. Those kikes you hate so much will be forced to bend the knee at the feet of the Christians you mock.

Here is a historical documentary which may interest you
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jWzkC1NnMIo

>"You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is from the Jews." John: 4:22

fuck off kike worshiper

>bb-bbut the kike I worship is from the good kike tribe not from the bad kike tribe!!

Give me evidence for a polytheistic religion and arguments for paganism besides "muh ancestors". Don't give me sentimental, romanticised bullshit. Pagans were the worst haters of whites.

>filename

>muh greentext t-that'll show him

Yet in the real world no church agrees with you. You would be kicked out for being racist. It is only here you can lie and make things up that aren't true.

That faggot has never been in a fist fight has he?

I don’t care what fake Christians think of me, user.

Yeah...you're the true Christian...not the church that created it and is in opposition to what you say. But keep lying to yourself to justify your Jewish sect.

Only knife fights

>it wasn’t real christianity
>it wasn’t real communism

My quads don’t lie, and ignoring the end times prophecy that there would be a group of satanic liars who call themselves Jews is just a bit silly for a Sup Forums poster

By the way, here is the very next verse after the one you chose yourself
>23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

When you oppose the scripture, and call yourself a Christian, you are a liar.

>ignoring a jewish prophecy
>written by jews
>about jews

fuck off retard, I don't care about your semitic mythology

>2000 years later
>It's the right hour this time!

fuck as many as you can get it out of your system then have 12 white kids

>jesus christ isn't concerned with your race or any flesh for that matter

This is what Christians actually believe.

That's false.

A good evidence is simply historical reality.

Have you?

Elaborate.

It was the right hour when Jesus spoke the words. That is from the book of John chosen by that other user, not revelations.

You sure seem to care, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=qE0_mE5JFWU

I know what paganism is.
I don't really want to spend 7 minutes listening some unlikable loser like Varg. I can read far faster. Can you give me the gist of it?

Stop being a literal savage. Your ancestors didn't die for this.

>no schurch agrees with you

is that what your wife did cuckboi?

He says, the man who grew up and were taught in a muslim school. You don't think its funny that this cuck criticizes christians but says islam is a good faith?

Varg is so fucking brainwashed its not even funny.

Wrong, he hates all Middle-Eastern desert cults equally.

>stop following a criminal welfare nigger

Why would he pay taxes to people that seek to destroy his race and heritage?

Only if you stop following a crypto kike

>lives off the land
He lives off the fucking grocery store from neetbux

He killed a dude with a knife. I think that counts as a fight.

Wow I’m going to go worship rocks and grass now!

Why work when you have literally no say about the tax use in this corrupt system (((they))) call "democracy".

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION

he sperged out and killed an unarmed midget with a pocket knife

Do we send this mutt back to the america boat? Lets find out

Based

Kek

I find it interesting, very compelling even, that a belief system supposedly concocted whole cloth by a tribe of sand merchants several thousand years ago has an easier time planting itself in the psyches of perfectly ignorant people born yesterday, whom one would assume would be more comfortable being led around by the nose with a belief system devised by Freud or Jung or the Clinton campaign or a cargo cult based on the manual for their microwave or a minecraft based religion.

Nope, somehow some set of tall tales of ultimately questionable provenance is still, to this day, often more successful at the good old mental nudge than anything crafted, painstakingly, in our life and times, by governments and private industries that want nothing more than to manipulate and control people.

Huh. Really makes you wonder. Maybe a bunch of evil alien civilizations beamed their propaganda down to earth to prepare the planet as best they could for their arrival several millennia later. Only really works if you are very strictly no-ftl. Maybe religion was transmitted orally, perhaps down the length and breadth of hominid evolution, and the world's religions are all that remains of a Wikipedia of oral history that could have traced its roots all the way back to h. Erectus in the hands of competent scholars and investigators.

Maybe when nation-states and the post wwii international order finally collapse, the next great religion on earth will be a replacement for all the political systems that grew up under the forest canopy of the last set of gods.

I really like St Xenia and St Patrick's breastplate, tho.

>desert cult promotes racemixing
>but also they are too ethnocentric!!!
lol

>Varg is bad because he killed someone.

You're weak and pathetic just by the way you faggots reply to Varg killing a degenerate. More proof that Christ is for soyboy men afraid of the strong and powerful.

Is that you, Varg?

Varg IS a degenerate.

christcucks will be gassed. varg is based

>promotes race mixing

And you shall not lie with any animal and so make yourself unclean with it, neither shall any woman give herself to an animal to lie with it: it is perversion.

Leviticus 18:23

It's always him. Obvious as hell

How the fuck does the bible promote racemixing? God flooded the entire world because they were racemixing with angels creatig abominations. Its satan that promotes racemixing and equality to get his hands on the genes of gods people
You literally have no idea what you are talking about
Sage

Varg is bad because he is preaching half-truths and biased bullshit
>muh christian dark ages, muh gazillions of dead witches

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151015638/

>killing someone because they made you mad is good

Literally a nigger-tier mentality.

Also, The Golden One>>>Varg

youtube.com/watch?v=x2vdR1icRvM

Keep posting Old Testament texts written by Jews for Jews, an ethnic tribe, to show how Christians from the New Testament who are no longer bound to the old law of the old testament are against race mixing even though the New Testament says all people in several places are one no matter if they are Jew or nonjew through Rabbi Jesus.

>killing someone because they made you mad is good

He BTFO'ed Euronymous because he was a psycho trying to BTFO Varg.

better than a fucking cross you christcuck

this
christcucks on suicide watch

The Old Testament wasn't abolished for Christians, only the rituals (animal sacrifice, circumcision, etc.) Also, the verse you're referring to is about the spirit not the flesh.

Islam allow racemixing but don't encourage it but it encourage ethnic mixing

Stop being a Semite

>out of context screencap

Ever heard of Iberia? You know, the place where mudshits raped countless of white women and held them as sex slaves?

Christians would rather take (((Jerusalem))) than free Iberia.

Really makes you think huh...

Also, it's completely impossible to have a normal debate with him. Try to criticize some of his claims, bring up some facts, and he will either call you a brainwashed idiot, ban you immediately, or tell you that he has no time to argue with idiots (but apparently he has enough time to spend 1000+ hours on Mount & Balde). Fucking ridiculous.

>killing communists is bad
oh youre a fag, thats unsurprising

>but apparently he has enough time to spend 1000+ hours on Mount & Balde

keked.

I like Varg but i actually agree.

Both of them were nigger-tier autists who literally said their goal was to spread fear and despair, if you follow either one you're no better than a nigger.
If you have to be a larper why not listen to someone like The Golden One instead? At least he isn't insane.

>Euronymous was a communist
bullshit

I'm not saying that I hate him, I agree with some of the things he says. But it's pretty clear that he's living in his own little dream world, and doesn't want it to collapse.

>Varg is evil because he killed someone.

I would kill all you Christians in this thread if I could. Hopefully one day we will make it a legal obligation to.

>thefaggotone
that mongoloid used to try to pick up twinks on /fit/ hes a literal faggot and only started shilling on Sup Forums after /fit/ told him to fuck off.

>hurrr this ethnic european trying to inform people of their ancestral roots is a nigger because i disagree with him duurrrrrrrr
Shut up Amerimutt.

He literally was though.

That's genius though, crash the state while gibsing from it

LOL try it nigger

>Both of them were nigger-tier autists who literally said their goal was to spread fear and despair

Poor Christians were spooked.

> Zionism the text

Gob bless Israel!

He's alright, but he can't argue worth shit.

say what you will about Varg, but atleast he isn't retarded. He can actually get his point across unlike TGO.

There is no such thing as 'paganism'

If you want some insight into norse mythology you should just read the Eddas.
From there you can do your own research into other indo-european mythologies
and make comparisons between them.

how dare these bad goy pagans spread fear and despair, father goldberg said if we good goyim ever act out like that we'll be burned and tortured by moloch forever.

varg is nearly a full blown bolshevik

he has outright praised communism more than once

LOL thanks for confirming that Pagans are no better than Muslims or niggers. I can't wait until you faggots are completly wiped out.

No he isn't, he just hates civilisation and wants to see it fall as soon as possible. Doesn't mean he likes communism. I disagree with Vargs anti civilisation stand, but even i can see that.

He has also hated on communists and marxists plenty of times. He just doesn't see capitalism as an 'ideology' any less subversive than the marxists.

Threadly reminder that even Islam is a lesser evil than (((Christianity))).

youtube.com/watch?v=rZ87iWfJdpw

exactly
the land

Show the flag swede, I know you are just trying to justify your daughters rape yesterday by Abdulah wiitema'an.

>LEL MEME ANSWER IS BROOF DAT BAGANISM IS BAD BRAISE JEBUS

kys

He whacked the shit out of them because they insulted god via the tower of Babel

Mental gymnastics

I'm not the one saying to replace Christianity, though. Replace it with what?

There are almost no pagans who take it seriously. Why would it help?