Last Jedi Rotten Tomatoes Audience Score Is Fake News

>Reviews for The Last Jedi tend to use some of the same rhetoric as Trump supporters including such phrases as "Social Justice Warrior" and "forced diversity" along with some more that aren't appropriate to write.
>t's 2017 and troll culture is very much a part of everyday life on the internet, but nowhere is that more apparent than the infamous website Sup Forums. Anonymous users on the forum-like site have admitted to making multiple "burner" accounts to give The Last Jedi a bad score on Rotten Tomatoes in an effort to anger Star Wars fans.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/news/last-jedi-rotten-tomatoes-star-wars/
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/12/star-wars-the-last-jedi-backlash-negative-fan-reactions-rotten-tomatoes-score
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So if you get tired of SJW shit you are a troll.

but it sucked

>REEEEE STOP HATING OUR PROPAGANDA YOU NAZIS YOUR OPINIONS ARE FAKE NEWS

lies you rigged it with le hacking skillz

some MSM outlets are already pushing the Russia Russia Russia bots are giving the film bad reviews narrative - You know the ones that said Pokemon Go was infiltrated by Russia and the NFL is being undermined by Russia

Russia - the go to scapegoat when it doesn't fit the brain damaged libtard narrative

But hey OP - you are in good company since CNN loves the SJW female leadership presented in your faggot film

>Literal space hitler chases and btfo's starship diversity for about 2.5 hours
>first order has a 90% kill rate over the film
>minority team only wins using snackbar stratergies
>this is a bad thing

DETAILS. I need source.

Russians = Sith

>Clearly ostracize a political group in a political charged environment
>Individuals that happen to like things like Star wars traditionally were white males
>Make content that white conservative males find repugnant

Inb4 the Jews force rotten tomatoes to change their policies

The movie IS a political piece. It's gender bending timeless human archetypes. It's legitimate criticism

"People are walking out of this movie all over the country and hating it. The worst possible thing disney and the media could do is say "you hate the last jedi because you are a racist sexist white male"

it would literally be a golden gift for them to fuck up that badly" - user

It was those russian hackers again

cnet.com/news/last-jedi-rotten-tomatoes-star-wars/

>Is there a Russian force behind this?
>I know it's hard to believe many things you see online these days, but a quick drift to the Rotten Tomatoes audience ratings for "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" reveals a stunning number.

Remember Gamergate? We need that with the whole entertainment industry.

THE LAST JEDI DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELS

IT DOES NOT CARE

BUY THE TICKET FAGGOTS

Whether or not this claim is true (and there’s no way to verify at the moment), that Facebook post reveals how easy it might be for a vocal minority to manipulate a metric such as this and create a false narrative. Yes there is a ticked-off splinter of the Star Wars fandom angered by The Last Jedi. These MAGA-esque fanboys—the same that called Rey a “Mary Sue” or lost their marbles over the 2016 all-female Ghostbusters reboot before it even hit theaters—have been spreading their over-blown hatred all over social media. As you might imagine, those “fans”—who seem to take their cues from First Order supremacists Hux and Kylo rather than Resistance heroes Rey, Finn, and Poe—aren’t very comfortable with the film’s more progressive messages. Their hysteria-tinged reactions are best ignored.

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/12/star-wars-the-last-jedi-backlash-negative-fan-reactions-rotten-tomatoes-score

No exposition in the entire three hours.

>Why did Ben Solo hate his dad?
Oh cause he was evil because Luke tried to kill him.... but Luke was right and that still doesn’t explain why he hated his dad

>Why is Ben Solo evil?
Because he can’t get a girl but then Rey totally would have snokes boned him and had babies with him on a farm but nope he didn’t want that either after she was turned on seeing him with no shirt on

>How will Leiah die?
She didn’t and now they have to kill her somehow but they killed Luke because he’s a man and there was no reason for it other than men are sad but women all live

>talking about star cucks AT ALL

Are we pic related?

This is the mass effect andromeda of movies it is shit.

>FourChan did something
>AND IT'S A HORRIBLE THING

these newfag journalists need to lurk the fuck moar and understand the nature of raiding. also this isn't a raid by any means, it would be well below 56% approval if the anons really wanted. TLJ sucked period, even Mark Hamill hates it and OG fans are furious that their Luke died for literally no reason.

get fucked journo kikes

>watching ((( movies ))) in 2017
No thanks, ((( they ))) have done enough damage to my mind. I don't give a shit if there are SJ3W themes or not, why even give it a chance when I can go read the great playwrights of history instead.

no exposition: thank goodness. Exposition is immersion breaking.
>why Ben hate his dad?
He didn't, you idiot. he loved his dad therefore he killed him.
>why Ben evil
because he thought the man he trusted was going to kill him and it destroyed his faith. You've never faced your shadow, have you?
>leia die?
old age? an infected fingernail? who cares? she has to be there to give her boy hugs when he marries Rey. Luke didn't die either, he sublimated, like Ben and Yoda. That's the ultimate in Jedi achievement.

Or just say NO to the Media Jew.

Holy shit you are a faggot.

Ben Solo was evil already, which is why Luke went to confront him. He was evil, which is why he killed Han. That’s it. Men are evil. And Mary Sue Rey is going to have his babies. Completely underwhelming that she came from trash.... but Episode IX will have a bunch of little nothing street sweepers all becoming the next Jedi and leading a Gray Jedi Order.

if that's what you got, that's what you got.
I saw Ben lying to Rey about her origins, and i saw a little boy who wants to be powerful because the Luke that he trusted betrayed him. Daddy Issues. (and a jew).
But yeah about the street sweepers, did you see the brown fly into his hand? Of a little white boy....

It's scared.

There are people still watching (((Hollywood))) movies?

>if you don’t like our movie. You’re a racist sexist piece of shit who should be ignored.

Who /burneraccount/ here?

it's like reading the comment of some (((people))) here

Maybe it's because action movies are viewed largely by men? Having a female lead once in a while is fine, but the last three movies had a "strong female lead." Men go see action movies to vicariously kick ass through the character, when that character is a female with all the strength and interest of a potato men don't get the same experience. You want action themes movies to be a success? Use men as the lead again-want even more success use a white male. Until then you own whatever shitty reviews you get by pushing empowered women roles when the vast majority of women could give two shits about the movie in the first place.

Canadians PM Justin Traedueao had a co-starring role and was paid $1000000 for being a stormtrooper.

Wtf.

Doesn’t help that all 4 of the female leads were fucking intolerable. Only halfway capable one was the slope and she’s into beastiality.

i wonder who did this

>snackbar strategies
>not kamikaze

filthy liars distort and misrepresent everything

there has to be justice man

But she was a Mary Sue.

But the all-female Ghostbusters did completely bomb.

But not liking a movie doesn't make you a literal Nazi.

DId russia influence the score somehow? These bastads can't keep getting away with it.

Political hollywood revolving door.
Same as the political big business revolving door.

this is pepe the frog is crypto nazi symbol all over again, when will they learn ?
They have one guy pretending that he did troll rt by leaving fake reviews, so all of the bad one are fake ?
no evidence, no research, nothing to back their claims. the state of journalism nowadays, a bunch of pathetic entitled pos

wanted to watch the movie just because i like star wars. i am not sure anymore, saw a lot of criticism (misplaced humour, bad slapstick comedy, dumb story that seems to be written by a first grader) that i also thought are very apparent in rogue one.
why do they have to destroy everything and why can't we do shit about it?

Jewish run press always become full blow Marxist propaganda agencies. The lugenpresse wasn't a meme.

>its those damn trolls or the Russians!

>corporate shills giving it high marks are totally legit tho goyim

>along with some more that aren't appropriate to write.
Kys

It's a big enough piece of culture at this point that you have to see it, if not for entertainment, then for a data point.

We named the beast and now people can finally recognize it when it sees it. It is time to fork Hollywood.

>100k vote
>56%
>equals 44k negative vote

Wowwww, nice job guys, according the MSM Sup Forums has 44k raider.

Why does the CG look so bad? Why hype that faggot Snoke so much if you kill him without any sort of story or even giving him a fight? Why did luke think pretending to be killed by his faggot nephew and then dying on a rock a few moments later was a good idea? Why did Luke even give his faggot nephew Anakin's lightsaber and hesitate to kill him? And how does some shitty scrub even affect Luke with the force if Luke is the only Jedi and a grandmaster basically? He should have just pointed at him with it and turned it on or even force choked.

> There is no way that people could possibly disliked a package of thinly veiled cultural Marxism combined with the worst story and ideas to ever have been in a Star Wars Movie yet. Nahh, they're just Racist Mysogonist Trump Supporters.
Liberals and Hollywood still fail to realize that simply pandering to SJW themes alone won't help their business.
- Make a completely shitty Film because you prioritized pandering to SJW instead of figuring out a good Story
- Normies hate the film because it simply sucks
- Hollywood and liberals double down and accuse Normies for being "racist mysogonist pigs"
- Accidentally show everyone how crazy they are
Good for redpills.

9gag is legion nigga.

>movie bombs as predicted because shoe-horned SJW-isms and the denigration of cannon
>"It's because you're a bigot."

The balls on these people... I swear, you couldn't be less self-aware if you tried.

It's not even the progressive subtext that killed this movie and perhaps this franchise, though that certainly helped it's demise because the majority of people are done to death with it.

It's because throughout the last three films, the writers and producers sought to "deconstruct" everything that happened before. All the battles, friends lost, victories won, characters developed; all were dragged out and paraded in faded mockery before being unceremoniously shot in the face and thrown in a pit. It's like they promised more of what the older films were and delivered instead a scathing mockery of what came before and a smug demand to love the new, unlovable though it is.

It's as if Disney imagines that it can now just slap the Star wars logo on anything they want and call it cannon. Make cheap CGi garbage movies, import cheap plastic figurines, silly costume items..."It's got the LOGO so it HAS to be everything you liked about the old films, right? RIGHT?! No? Well it's because you're a BIGOT. A cis, straight, white, male Trump supporter with no redeeming qualities!" ~Disney

What the fuck is this timeline? What the fuck is this as a business strategy?

It's not a business strategy, it's a concerted effort to shift the overton window so hard that people break and start accepting it.
This is the last desperate move of last desperate moves, violence has already been attempted and executed, people are already being suicided and murdered.
The only thing this is going to bring is the people who have been successfully brainwashed to massive violence after the controllers finally collapse.

This is no different than how a parasite in your body dies and releases toxins to fuck with you, it's die-off. Society is going through a giant herx reaction.

>What the fuck is this as a business strategy?

I don't think it is. I suspect a lot of this comes from people in the structure who prefer YAS SLAY QUEEN to actually doing their jobs well.

Even the soyboys who didn't care about the diversity and SJW propaganda being shoved down their throats hated this excuse for a movie. But let the MSM marginalise and dismiss their opinions, that's how people get redpilled.

She is a Mary Sue.

In b4 more gaslighting insisting that Luke was too.

YOU ARE RUSSIAN SHILLS
BEGONE PUTIN

literally CHAD rey and VIRGIN luke lmao

user, they own rotten tomatoes.
Check the site ownership.
Be thankful old jews are shit at programming for the moment.

>in an effort to anger Star Wars fans.
The people whole liked this movie are not fans

Mansplaning in a galaxy far far away isn't allowed also..

> Go watch this pile of dogshit just to spite Drumpf
> Get redpilled that Third Wave Feminism is cancer
Pottery

I like how you can clearly see the handle was clearly made for Adam's much larger and bigger man hands.

This, a thousand times this.
There's no character development anymore; the formula dropped development and is now just...
>pre-scene "sooOOOooo artsy!"
>title
>introduce main character "trans-x McWomyn, now with 40% less facial movement than a stroke victim!"
>*two hours of complete inexplicable mastery of all things by said Mary Sue*
>literally every location exploded, seriously, there isn't a single place in all the film that doesn't wind up a laser-scarred, cratered mess, it's always arrive-explode-depart-repeat, ad infinitum
>"tense" conflict *guess who wins! WINNAPRIZE!*
>smug face followed by credits
>bloopers and brown people music just to drive home that it's the "new normal"

Fuck Star Wars, fuck Disney, and fuck Hollywood.

it's so dense, every frame has so many redpills going on

Obviously the Russians did it.

I still haven't managed to sit through the original Star Wars. It's retarded level "sci fi". Why would I be interested in modern sequels to already shitty movies?

Why are they so fixated on that everyone have to enjoy the new SW? Just look at the posts on Reddit. They simply cannot accept the fact that not everyone enjoyed the movie.

This this this. I feel like people only like this shit because they're supposed to because everyone else thinks they're supposed to like it.

It's not good. It's basic as all hell.

Next thing is Trump election i fake news and troll culture lamao

American Leftists are still writhing in abject denial.
The day before the election, they thought they had it all won, or as good as. They could not, and will never be able to, conceive of a public that told them to go fuck themselves.

So smug quips, passive-aggressive acts, and the total ruination of anything they can get their hands on is their only option. Like a despondent child or jilted western female, it's the equivalent of throwing clothes out of a second story window and screaming.

>Pic

My liggah

Fucking Jews. They all came from Russia in the 20s in a flood. So our enemies are their great grand dad's oppressors who hated being jewed? Fuck that.

I now love conservative white men, Nazis, Russians, Mormons, etc. thanks to this bullshit.

This shit sounds like ver looming colosus of gamergate

Paradise station for life.
You're likely the only other person on here that got it.

do these places get all their news from /pol or something

Sci fi is shit.
Watch fantasy instead.
It's just fun without the preaching.

I like how you're all bitching and crying about the movie, yet I bet the majority of you paid $50 go see it on opening night in your Episode IV t-shirt and waited in line for hours.

"Omg fuck da joo mouse fggts." Yet you still paid them to go see it.

What if public outrage is so great that they’re forced to do a Gandalf the White in the next movie and thus we force (((them))) to turn one of the most iconic Hero characters of the last century into a Christ character.

I know, they're still trying to dodge the reality that people just don't like them or the shit they stand for.

Hello Dark Side my old friend

>Anonymous users on the forum-like site have admitted to making multiple "burner" accounts to give The Last Jedi a bad score
That one time when no one has even proposed to have all the socks to down vote and the media claims they did.

I didn’t. I just read all the spoiler summaries I could find on Sup Forums and was done with it. Sounds like most of them were right.

Eventually, if they're not doing it already, they'll false flag themselves with bad reviews, perhaps bombing films that otherwise might have gotten a "meh" rating. All in a silly, misguided attempt to mischaracterize the Right.

100%

Its always someone elses fault when a shitty movie is shitty. Any more excuses Disney?

>not shopping the black guy into SHIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEET negro

EVERYTHING
I
DON'T
ARE
THE
RUSSIANS

And they say we're nuts because it's all the jews. Fuck you libtards.

troll culture is a culture of peace that has a lot to teach

Hello Brevik

But gamergate didn't work at all. It was beautiful, but it failed. AAA games are now even more indoctrinating than ever, we have anti white and SJW developers creating games that have a massive influence on game industry (Mass Effect), and it doesn't seem to get better in the future.

they already write hate mail and death threats to themselves and then write articles about it

Maybe they shouldn't have included the twerking scene,

BREAKING: Rotten Tomatoes has disabled the ability to post user-submitted reviews. They have also completely shut down and removed all posts from the Star Wars forum page. Go to the review site and try leaving your thoughts on the movie. It won't post.

FULL DAMAGE CONTROL MODE

Didn't they try this same shit with Ghostbusters?
Yes, yes they did, didn't work then, won't work now, the movie was actually shit.

SUPER REVIEWERS CAN'T BE WRONG

THIS MOVIE IS A HIT AND YOU ARE ALL CRYBABIES FAKE NEWS MAKERS!

We Amy Schumer 2.0. The irony is I never even bothered to leave a review. Just told my friends it sucked. Won't be watching episode 9. The side universe movie might be ok since I enjoyed rogue one.