I don't care what Sup Forums says anymore I'm sick of being lonely and having no one to watch anime with...

I don't care what Sup Forums says anymore I'm sick of being lonely and having no one to watch anime with. Obviously alt right women like the lovely Ms. Lauren Southern won't notice men like us. I have chosen to go an alternative route and will exclusively date traps and trannies only. White women are outdated. Making a white effeminate male my spouse is the manliest thing one can and should do.

There is nothing more manly than having another man surrender his masculinity to you and become your submissive feminized plaything.

Totally not a bait. Sage.

Low quality bait. Sage. Kys.

>Where are the cute trans girls or cross dressers

Trap here. Tranny SJW scum coopted everything and destroyed the entire trap scene into oblivion along with the idea of feminine male beauty. Your cute trans girls made the cute crossdressers go vote Trump.

Become gay. No, you don't have to have sex, just find some guy you really enjoy hanging out with and stay with them. In a relationship things don't have to be sexual.

>This

It's full of genital mutilators and mentally ill unstable men in dresses.
Pretty gross. I guess that just means a quality trap is even more special.

Instead of giving up and lowering your standards, why not work hard and become the man who can get chicks like Southern?

you can't really "date" a trap, you just have assplay with a really mentally fucked up bro when you're not hanging out.

why would he want a coalburning jewess?

>I have chosen to go an alternative route and will exclusively date traps and trannies only
why don't you try one and then make a decision rather than being so reactive to your situation. what you are saying is that you can't get a big mac because the drive through is closed, so you are becoming vegan.
your a moran.

>Right wing
>Anime
Explain

>anime
pls become part of the 40%

competition for trans faggots is probably no less than competition for normal girls, because there's so many faggots like you out there, and so little traps

Why are women so homophobic?

doubtful. at least with cisbiocunts you don't have to dig a hair clump out of the vazheen every couple of days.

cuz they know what men who date trannies know is that Transgirls make better girlfriends. They dont bleed from their surgically engineered neo vag and they are super loyal. You think a tranny will leave you for Tyrone? they have trouble getting guys so whenever they land one they do whatever they can to please their man. its logical

>surgically engineered neo vag
You mean open wound, attempting to heal itself for life.
No thanks. Everything else you said is correct.

Ok, cunts, let's get two things out of the way.

1. Anime is good.

2. Traps are gay.

aaaaand thats where u are wrong. Its not trying to close it self up. Unfrotunatley, thats the common misconception. what WILL ACTUALLY HAPPEN is that the vaginal canal only get tighter, but it will not "shut it self closed" like most people think. Have you even tried user? ive tried both (neo vag and cis vagina) and they arent different when your dick is inside. And if the girl went to a good doctor than you'll see thats its identical.

I prefer traps over """trans""" personally.

Please don't remind me that story ever again. Thank you.

Enjoy your POZ LOADS, buddy

You do you playboy.

the cutest person i've ever seen was a trap, so nothing wrong with that to me

1. Nice bait
2. You are not entirely wrong
3. It's still gay tho

>Sick of being lonely and having no one to watch anime with
That part actually made me laugh. 4/8

They're pretty unstable. You're better off trying to go for actual girls.