White kids are unknowingly ruining their future by doing shit like this and being unable to hide their power level and...

White kids are unknowingly ruining their future by doing shit like this and being unable to hide their power level and you're encouraging them.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.kikebook.com/RevolutionaryMemesExtreme/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No they aren't. You can't deny a whole generation good jobs because of their beliefs, there will be a civil war.

There are millions of (non-white) people willing to take their place in the work force.

Not having to hide their power level is a good thing. It's becoming mainstream

Post the comments

What kind of future do you anticipate them having, if the third world colonization of muttland continues unopposed?

If everyone draws a line where they stand in the public, the left can't shit on everyone and expect them to be quiet as they once were.

They will be a powerless minority and will be crushed if they rebel.

More likely they will be slowly ground to compliance but unable to rise to positions of power due to their earlier transgressions.

Good. More soldiers for us.

>crushed if they rebel
thats not how this goes.

Implying that this ideological war isn't the beginning of the biblical war of the end-times. I mean, maybe they are crushed, and the anti-christ officially comes into power, but there will always be a resistance.

Gen Z is a wave of this. They are the chemo to the cancer.

>LMAO who cares if we doom the next population of our people, this book written by Jews says that if we lose we win in the end

>but this is getting fucking out of hand. How do i deal with thi?

answer = pic related. Faggot. Gen Z is not gonna take it anymore.

I don't understand, all the authority figures are left leaning, why would the kids rebel?

The truth is education became so liberal that it's hard to hide even a low powerlevel.
I know someone, who is pretty liberal themselves, wanted to be a teacher and then discovered how schools were now brainwash centres. The corridors all decorated with placards of 'diversity' and 'female empowerment' and all this shit. The liberal teachers bring their politics into everything.
I'd be pretty surprised, and alarmed actually, if there wasn't some kind of reaction.
>The guy who posted this on his facebook is a mega cuck who almost certainly is a homosexual with a sham marriage and beats of his tiny impotent cock while watching his fat fake wife be double teamed by two huge black men.

in the contrary, they are making the powerlevel mainstream

I second this. We need comments

>OVERTON WINDOW: SHIFTED

We have an enemy that wants to destroy us to the point where we (White Europeans) no longer exist. They will be done with us by the end of the century and will be moving on to do the same to the Asians. We have already tried the approach of complying. It has just given them more power to ramp up their subversion and destruction.

Only if we lost in 2016, you fag.

They are cementing our victory forever, now.

OP is fucking useless

m.kikebook.com/RevolutionaryMemesExtreme/

Here is the group it was posted in. Dive in and post the best ones. (Replace "kikebook" with "facebook")

Generation Ziklon can't hide their power level. The school has changed recently. Very few people were racist 10 years ago when I was in school.

>Take their place

White males already don't have a place in the work force thanks to "millions of non-white" """people""".

I have no idea why such occurrences shock and bewilder. Every generation creates it's own counter-culture in order to win it's individuality from the previous generations.

>here is a quote : The children now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise.

It is a timeless statement, fit for any new generation from a time immemorial and indeed the quote is attributed to Socrates more than 2300 year ago. All professors and liberal intellectuals still live with the idea, they are the rebels and maintain the counter-culture. Without realizing their ideas are institutionalized. They are parroted by professors, the media, countless NGOs work for it's dissemination etc. They are now part of the establishment and their inability to realize it only shows how disconnected they are from the world.

The next generation, in an effort to crate their own identity will challenge them, ridicule their main stances and work against them. It is in the nature of things. They had their time under the sun, now they must step back, we both know they will not however. Thus we can expect major social upheaval in the next few decades.

Yes, because telling tens of millions of Americans that their job is going to go to Ahmed and Pajit (this affirming everything they have been told about the system) will have no repercussions.

I think they're ruining Sup Forums if anything

They have nothing too loose now, now or never.

Being disaffected is not enough to revolt successfully.

This.

They're not acting this way because they're too stupid to realize they're ruining their future. They're acting this way because they know, the way things are going, their future is already ruined.

The fire rises

>oh no, these kids have opinions that I don't like and won't stop dropping redpills that are destroying the indoctrination of communism we are forcing upon them! These fucking kids and their unapproved thoughts!

Tell that to every revolution ever.

Whatever Polak, these kids are cool, and what they're doing is awesome.

this zeitgeist mine now

>Tell that to every revolution ever.

Most of which have failed.

White kids futures have already been ruined by cucks like you keeping their mouth shuts.
White kids have a choice. Be the victims of ethnic cleansing, or the perpetrators.

Kys left liberal scum.

>ruining their future
faggot, white kids will shape the future, if it happens to be a nigger/jew hating future then good. My 3 kids already know this

There is no oversight. The teachers can tell easily verifiable lies and nothing happens. The English teacher at the school I worked for said princess peach has only ever been playable in Mario kart, and used a study about female characters that included Madden in their data.

To be fair, school has only ever been about providing daycare. People pretend like it's not, but the reality is that we just want truants off the street as much as possible, and schooling is the best way to do that.

>we will win
>posts a bunch of dudes who got BTFO for inspiration

Consider: in this country Gen Z is going to inherit a massive pile of guns and ammo...

good post, kamen

The window of normal political attitudes, speech and behaviors is shifting. Whites will vote for their own self interest and it will not be considered racist to do so.

>a bunch of dudes who got BTFO for inspiration
>posting with a polish flag
>not BTFO for almost all history
Slav please

>implying the war ended
get back to cleaning toilets

soon enough they'll be wearing /fascwave/ shirts

Balls I said stuff like this all the time and now have a good job etc. You know if you don't sperg out and say you want the Jews to be made into marmite you can pretty much say what you want right... you only get fired if there's multiple reasons to fire you. Obviously there are exceptions like (((google))) but most firms will not give the tiniest of shits.

I don't see a problem here

>still mad that the Nazis lost 72 years later

This timeline is the best timeline
I love today's youth.

- Take back your future -

>This timeline is the best timeline
Things are looking up but jews still control CERN they could shift universes again

the fire rises

I have hope for the future, but I feel I'm going to be seen as boomers are today. Man, I wish I wasn't born in 1985.

I thought poles were based and not stupid kike niggers. kys, OP.

The good news: We won!

The bad news: This means we only have 1-2 decades to solve certain problems before the next counter-culture embraces them in rebellion.

>the next counter-culture

if you're parents are generation zyklon you won't rebel.

Soon

What are you gonna do about it? shoot up a school? bomb people you dont like?

>ruining their future
you mean moving the overton window?

>if you're parents are generation zyklon
I'm 40 and my kids are redpilled, bought my oldest a Mossberg for Christmas (he is only 11 though), there is hope user, maybe not for Europe though

There is no future in being good goy. Things must escalate, there is no other way.

No more brother wars

Then what happens buddy? Do you think these people starve? Non-white people do not pay into the system, they only take massive amount. It doesn’t work without white males, treating white males the way they’ve been treated is exactly how you get nazis.

Bollocks. white people won't put up with this shit for much longer, look at newspaper comment sections from 10 years ago and compare them to today.

RAHOWA SOON MY BROTHERS

I thought Poland didn't take immigrants? How did you get in?
>Proxyposter

Only next time included in the reaction is already programmed the message that Hitler was not genocidal enough, IOW 6 million is not enough.

>race war ANY DAY NOW

You know Joseph Overton was a kike, right?

IOW they really screwed up pushing that 6 million stuff.

Oy vey how problematic!
Sounds like aren't happy with being demonized and having their lives fucked over because of the colour of their skin while simultaneously being accused of doing the very same thing by exisiting

Fas est et ab hoste doceri.

>Two decent countries and the worst military nation in recent history vs the world
>Very close war
Pretty inspiring to me desu

>pole says something negative about nazis
>y-y-you must be an immigrant!!!!11
get a load of this guy

Do not mistake foolishness for bravery.

Hail Gen Z

As someone who has been fired for "racism", it didn't ruin my future, I got another job which is easier and makes similar money with greater opportunity to move or advance. All it did was make me more racist, more hateful and shifted me from wanting equality and fairness to genuine racial hatred. In retrospect it was actually a good thing since I fully abandoned the bullshit paradigm of fairness and equality inculcated into me since birth. People will simply become more dedicated and extreme.

Generation Zyklon will be the saviors of Western Civilization. They will gibbet the SJWs and leave them to rot as a warning to the millennials.

Soon? Really?

Nothing is going to happen!! 40 years from now you probably will be saying the same shit, except in a retirement home instead of your parents basement.

When the silent majority stops being silent.

>implying I will be in a retirement home at 58
my father is 75 and still lives in his own house, as did his mother until she was 97 (DEAD)
i think I'll be fine pham

I decided I make sure my 14 year old cousin knew the truth. I look over the history books from her class and point out the errors and make sure she knows where she came from and what she is. She is the only one out of the six kids my retarded unmarried aunt raised that I have faith in.

Says Chinada

The news of this warms my soul. I am elated to know that those taking the long walk through the institutions are finally starting to feel the effects of being exposed. Its' all coming down, commies.

1% chance of survival (white revolt) is better than 0% chance of survival(current path : white genocide)

Good job user

you mean securing their future?

No, OP, you incredible faggot, they're saving the future by breaking free from leftist psy-ops and calling a spade a spade. The future is bright, and thank fuck for Trump.

>STOP DEFENDING YOUR IDEALS AND BANDING TOGETHER, THIS WAS NOT HOW IT WAS SUPPOSED TO END. REMEMBER THE SIX GORILLION!!

Fucking goys, when will they learn.

>Chinada
yes the chinks are on the list, just a bit farther down than the jews

Shit, i unironically thought there was an anonymous facebook proxy called kikebook, like hooktube for youtube.

Shekels to the user who makes it so

Pepe shirts today, Hitler shirts tomorrow.

>When the silent majority stops being silent.

Whites are only 60% of the current US schoolchildren and they're not uniformly far-right.

Ok being 18 makes sense, thinking that something is going to happen such as you where implying could only be believed by a delusional child such as yourself.

Digits

>rejecting affirmative action and progressive gender mythology is "far-right"

>thinking that something is going to happen
something is ALWAYS happening
that is the only guarantee of life