If Jews control the world,how come they got annihilated?

If Jews control the world,how come they got annihilated?

WW2 never happened, they just wrote it down in books because Jews own all the book shops!

WW2 was a eugenics program for the Jews. They orchestrated thousands of those. but that was the biggest one

>MUH SIX GORILLION
gtfo kike.

LARGE

>jews control the world and sponsor leftists
>leftists hate jews and support palestine
Really makes me fucking think. Think that this place is shithole filled with roleplayers and political idiots without any idea.
>LOL GAS DA JOOS 1488 HITLER DINDU NUFFIN AMIRITE GUYS? XD

Jesus Christ is that shopped? Those Khazar milkers seem bigger every time I see them.

Show your flag jew

Jews don't control the world, There is no Jewish conspiracy. If you hate the way the world is heading then you just hate capitalists who want to dumb people down so they can make themselves in an elite class surrounded by consumers.

Within the elite are Christians, Jews, Muslims and atheists

They didn't. Zionists bring up muh holocaust to make normal jews paranoid of gentiles so they support Israel. Zionists fear the assimilation of jews in their host countries because without settlers Israel would collapse.

MILKIES

That didn't take long

HELLO SCHLOMO

>everyone who disagrees with me is a jew
every single time X-D

Man I bet lil Benji jerked off to his sisters brah when he was younger and probably sniffed her panties too.

LARGER

I want to have a jewess with big milkers as a sex slave.

come on goy, cant have milkers if you wipe us all out. ehhhh uhhhahhh eehhhh, *jew noises. *rubs hands.

Big if Jew

Is this an image for ant-goys?

Only the stupid philosemite and the semite themselves defend jewishness in any form or shape.
Both need to be shamed and remined we know what they are, fraud, liars, virtue signalers, weak.

Is khazar a

Ok achmed, my fellow white man in France.

I'm curious why the European Jews have big tits and higher IQs than whites. What could have caused this?

Gibs milkers please

i wish, not oc. i just want to keep her safe, and comfy. here, help end yellow fever.

open your eyes, buddy, it's white people who are getting replaced and annihilated.

>meme flag of the long nose army

K H A Z A R

M
I
L
K
E
R
S

HOT
O
T