>1000 feminists and antifas protest against nazi government
>the rest stayed indoors because it was too cold in the austrian capital

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cN37R2daCio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek
>youtube.com/watch?v=cN37R2daCio

based austria.

Kek! There will be a counter protest, wait for the weekend when nazis don't have to work(unlike these losers).

Wonderful they angered tens of thousands people by fucking up traffic on a monday morning.

Yeah it was great wasn't it

>population of vienna 2000000
>antifa hobos can't manage to gather 1000 people

This time we'll hit the 60 million mark in the Holocau$t Tycoon.

Let's hope they do this much more often now and anger even more ppl.

Nice rare pepe, friend. Out of respect, I will not steal it.

Take it. Every Austrian Sup Forumsack should have him. I'll take your wojak.

>NO NAZIS
>NO NAZIS
>NO NAZIS
>I'M GAY
>NO NAZIS

thank you based Osterreich

>too cold
I don't even see any snow

I used to vote SPÖ for years, until the Rapefugee shit happened.
I knew Antifas, and boy let me tell you how racist those fuckers are in private.
I now do NatSoc activism, that means spreading the true info of Hitler and Völkisch sein!

I already had people getting pissed by these idiots in Vienna (Turks, Serbs).
They wanted to kill these fuckers, but the police is not allowing you to go near em.

Shit like this is why i am now a NatSoc.

WHY doesn’t Austria just merge with Germany? You guys are pretty much just a little rip off of Germany in the first place

Also thanks to /pol for opening my eyes to the Jewish problem, and how subhuman Niggers and Arabs are!

The right doesn't send their riot squads when they're losing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

500€ / SEMESTER AND YOU WILL GET TAX CUTS WHEN YOU GRADUATE

"EDUCATION SHOULDNT BE A LUXURY GOOD" 500€ LUXURY MY ASS

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH STOP DRINKING YOUR FUCKING STARBUCKS AND STOP USING YOUR FUCKING IPHONE WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKING FAGS

>No snow = not cold

Wow sweet logic moose fucker

That's the absolute state of leftist "battle readiness". Looks like if the Nazis come back, the commies will be the ones dying from the cold this time. They're that fucking weak.

We don't like those cucks, i mean look at Germany and look at Austria.

They have a Jew leftist coalition, and we have a Right Wing/Far Right Wing Nationalistic coalition!

Both Kurz (Chancellor), and Strache (Vice Chanellor) where Burschenschafter!

Hell they have actual ex Neo Nazis in the new government now!

Pic related! Our new Vice Chancellor (Strache) in paramilitary Hitler youth camp!

>implying Germany is not a oversized rip off of Austria in the first place

Wasn't Hitler an Austrian immigrant to Germany?
History does repeat itself, I'm waiting for Austrian diaspora to start the 4th Reich.

More from our new Vice Chancellor.

Heil Hitler!

Stay the fuck away from Antifa. They're nearing the end of their usefulness to Soros.
The aim will be for them to go full domestic terrorism in one last push to get all citizen protest groups outlawed.
Very likely an actual bombing will be involved and kill many of them in the process.
Keep your asses clear of these idiot brownshirts.
Their night of the long knives is here.

Antifa in Austria is just a bunch of betas (max number between 100-300).
They don't do much, they just reeeee.
Our Police is made of ex Neonazis, so they beat the shit out of the leftists.
I know a bunch of Police officers who blast Erika in their Police cars for fun.

Must be the Slav blood keeping you strong, Austria-Bavaria should become one country though, the culture is pretty much the same

Schnitzel with the cranberry pls.

we'll start by taking bavaria and south tyrol yes

Yes, the Bavarians are closer to us than to the (((Germans))).
We would protect their people and culture, same with South Tyrol.

Österreich erwacht!

It could only be the left, protesting on a monday. Color me shocked.

Hah yeah that and the Hungarian Hun blood.
But the truth is, that we didn't get completely brainwashed like the Germans, we stayed the same after WW2.
We even had actual SS members as high ranked politicians up until the 90's (Kurt Waldheim ex Wehrmacht officer and President of Austria from '86 to '92).

They are mostly students who are now pissed that they can't study for free anymore!
Also pussy hat wearing mid aged women, and Antifas from Germany.

Its technically free as they get tax cuts after they graduate to discourage dropping out

Bump

The future Hitler will be a chink or nippon German happa.

So than they protest because they don't want to go to the Uni?
Man leftists are retarded!

Also have you guys seen the yellow black poster signs, the same one that Soros always gives protesters world wide.

If you seriously think Antifa are run by Soros you're utterly retarded.

yes

lol there are a couple of people no way its even 500 let alone thousands lol

Nope there is a prophecy in the secret societies in Austria (which dates back over a hundred years), that states that after Hitler there will be a new Sargon.
In the prophecy he is called the 3rd Sargon, and he will be from Austria, he will unite people from Austria, Switzerland and Germany and lead Europe and the world to the Satya Yuga (The 1000 year golden age).

Mark my words the Jews and 90% of Niggers will be gone by 2029!

My family have been in contact with the leading society since pre WW1.

Screen shoot this, and in around 10 years you can post it and get goosebumps.

When are we getting a repeat of 1878 my Austrian friends?

Pls be true.

Did you ever stop to think that you and your family might just be retarded?

Mate if you would have seen the documents of plans of things that are now happening (The transition beginning), and you reading papers from the 20's of things to come, that happened exatctly like they where popheciet, than you would talk differently.

WW3 will be next year, it will be only a couple of months, and the Russians will fall into Anarchy, America will have a civil war simultaneously to WW3, and will split into 5 countries, China will disintegrate and will have a never ending civil war, South Koreo will be North Korea, EU will fall, the vast majority of Brits will die, Jerusalem will be ashes after America and Russia will kill each other there, and the Jews will be wiped of earths surface.

You will see.

t. LARPer

>WW3 will be next year
Hurry the fuck up. Working my kike job is unbearable.

I dont doubt the concept, its just something to look for. Not blindly trust, which what most people want to do or else its ridiculous/garbage. The new age is starting, who will be the focal point of the renaissance is unsure.

That's 1000 too much. You know what to do autrians, you showed them in 1930's

I want to believe

>1878
Good times.

t. Alex Soros

Make sure you are at least as vocal as.you are.now.about how wrong you were if it doesn't happen

And if it doesnt, ask a few hard questions of yourself

Whats the point of flooding white countries with shitskins? What does that accomplish in the grand scheme of things?

Also, what will happen to Japan? Will it remain stable? Not a weeb, just curious.

So that we will never stand our ground again, we will never fight back and we will be their slaves for all time. For as long as a people are aware of the treasure of their blood, they can never be overcome by the Jew. Never in this world can the Jew become a master of any people except a bastardised people.

Every thing in the book that was in it was accurate.
The transition has started.

I don't argue, i throw out the information to help people in Europe.

You'll see by mid summer 2018.

Destruction of culture/tradition. Women breeding ruining ethnic homogony(or close to it). Economic stress on country/lower income citizens. Natives discouraged from grouping even tho the invaders are in fear of being labeled racist/xenophobic. Any grouping is seen as threat and taken care of by gov shills that allowed this to happen in first place. 3rd worlder in a 1st world, distracted by the flashing lights and loose women.

>nippon will be fine

Will it be safe when being an austria Bundesheerler during next summer?

>when the Nazi uprising starts up in Austria yet again

Ask yourself a question, what happened to the Aryan peoples since 2015.
How much where they caring about their culture, country, race before?
And how much do people who didn't care before now?

You have countries being awaken by the rape, murder and the destruction of their kind.

Austria turning from a liberal social democrate country to a right/far right nationalistic country was just another answer to your question about the non white invasion to Europe.

The people where asleep, and are now awakening across the planet every day by the tens of thousands.

Yes because Austria will be neutral for the vast majority of the war.
The transition will come shortly after WW3.

For the first time in eighty years, the rulers of this world are afraid. And they should be. We are a generation of men who had everything taken from us... and we have nothing left to lose.

Gut.

Prize question: Who is btfo more? Those who screech autistically outside without any power, or those who will govern the country in the next 5 years?

Austria, Czech, Hungary, Poland

This is what I have thought for a long time. Glad to see it confirmed. Thank you.

Secret societies, or (((secret societies)))?

Since the election, I have noticed that my lefty friends don't dare to bully me for my beliefs anymore. I have become much more open about them, I could feel the shift strongly.

how many levels of Vril are you on dude?

das Problem ist aber, dass die ganzen "besorgten Bürger" aka FPÖ-Anhänger auf Facebook hin und wieder dasselbe sagen aber in Wahrheit ihren Rassismus nur schön verpacken möchten. Denn meistens heißt es "kriminelle Ausländer" , "ausländische Sozialschmarotzer" und sonstiger Scheiß der sich auf die Mehrheit der Migranten bezieht. Über Muslime brauchen wir erst gar nicht anzufangen zu diskutieren da wissen wir schon was dieses Gesindel immer so verbreitet über Muslime.

Was ist denn für dich integriert bspw.? Ich weiß jedenfalls, dass die ganzen Hetzer alles andere als integriert sind und das im eigenem Land lol. Von Kultur und irgendwelchen christlichen Werten, was soll man dazu sagen? Weder sind diese Hetzer kulturell auf gescheitem Niveau noch was die christlichen Werte angeht außer vielleicht fundamentalistischen und sonstigen radikalen oder extremen Werte.

Thule, Vriel.
Not Bilderberg!

kek
don't you know where you are?

*Vril

Regen sich nicht einige Leute über die schlechten Umstände auf der Uni auf? Wenig Platz, schlechte Professoren. Und glaubst du wirjlich noch ein paar tausend Leute sollten Soziologie studieren, anstatt zB eine Lehre für Informatik oder Elektrotechnik zu machen?
Es werden ein paar harte Einschnitte kommen, aber die Realität ist leider weit weg von der schönen Welt die wir vorgezeigt bekommen haben. Integration geht nur bei einer begrenzten Anzahl solcher. Sonst enstehen Parallelgesellschfaten, die nie an unserem Alltag teilnehmen. Darum geht es den "Rechten" wie mir.

Volltrottel, null ahnung aber die fresse aufmachen

>and will split into 5 countries,
Wrong.
America will have a civil war that will last about a few months, and it'll be one of the bloodiest inhumane wars on the face of the planet save for the war which will come after once the new molten form of the country emerges and fucking rakes the planet of all its worth out of pure anger and hatred.

If America goes into civil war mode how many countries are going to attack us knowing no matter who wins they'll have access to nukes and that may not benefit everyone like they want?
I know for a fact Russia and China both have plans to at least take out America's nuclear capabilities if we ever fall into a civil war. We've literally be playing a waiting game since the cold war, whoever falls first loses and Israel wins.

Do not be fooled, nobody in the entire world is your ally whatsoever and we're all out to kill each other as much as the germanic tribes.

Yes, I know. It is a site full of beta Nazis. You think you "won" with the new government, but the Nazis will not able to make any single policy.

the problem is when they bus in the German Antifa who are fucking lunatics.

what will happen to south america?

everyone I don't like is a nazi

"the Nazis"
you guys never cease to amaze me, please keep calling everyone and everything nazi and we'll see what good it does you.
also, please continue protesting. you will really gain sympathy for your cause if you disturb common people on their way to work on a monday morning by shouting around with your friends, slapping stickers on trashcans waving commie flags.

Rechtsradikale aller Länder haben den gleichen Wortschatz.
Manchmal frage ich mich, was in eurer Kindheit schief gelaufen ist.

They are all gathered together
Where are the rwds?

>Not be able to make a single policy
Kurz already closed Balkan Austria route before he became Chancellor.
You are American right?
Otherwise you would know that the policies are done by the governing parties.

Man you leftists are a bunch of sad beta soyboys.

Of topic question, why do you always Larp as poor people, when your parents are driving new Bmw, Mercedes and so on, and live in the 1st district?

Have you ever worked?
No, because you are Larpers.

After cringe reeeeing at protests you jump in dadies new 80 000€ Mercedes E class and drive to the noble Restaurant.
While you go threw the problem parts of Vienna you lock the door, and avaoid eye contact with the Arabs and Afrikans.

Face it you are the bored rich kids, who don't get enough attention from Mummy and Dady, so you act like dumb Larping "Activists".

Pathetic

I really like how they want to give the fugees no gibs, only literally bread and water, lmao. At first, at least. This alone will cause tons of butthurt and rage.

>beta Nazis
pic related
>You think you "won"
FPÖ and anti-left Kurz in government.
SPÖ only managed not to fall to 20%-22% because many greenvoters "strategically" voted for tem to block muh nazis from becoming 2nd largest party and keep making salty loser comments
did I miss something...
GREENS kicked out of parliament alltogether
and with them all that lovely taxpayer money used to finance "against the right" and maybe even you Schmarotzer

You can't even mobilize more than 2.000 "ppl" to protest in leftard central - Vienna - you are done faggots.

>common people
You mean all thoose FPÖ voters? Nah, they dont deserve anything better.

Danke für dein geistreiches Kommentar und das du Argumente und dich nicht einfach besser und erwachsen fühlst. So überzeugt man andere!

Nice try bluehairs.

Look at the enrichment you Untermenschen helped to bring to Europe.

yeah goy, stop connecting obvious dots!

Very tolerant, much inclusive

>refugees are welcome here
You should lie there on the street. You and all the other libtards and leftards

you don't want the common people against you. the whole point of communism is to get the commoners on your side. once they're against you completely, well, just go look at what happened in spain lmao.

you'll get the floor wiped with you if you keep pushing, and there'll be no one sad to see your legacy go.

Austria is so beautiful. No reason to have niggers and other trash there.

I just love it when Rich kid "Antifas" insult the common working class, and call them scum, dumb and Rednecks.
All they do is to make the backbone of the country hate them.

I knew 10 Antifas who went and shouted fuck the Bourgeoisie and kill the rich, while they lived in 600 000 to 1.500 000€ mansions, and drive new Land Rovers and Maseratis.

The more they insult the working class the more rigtwing it turns, Win Win!

You see why people reject you. You are literar thugs and wish to kill me. And so you complain about Antifa being the bad guys?

(((Organic protest))) just look at those hand made personalized signs.

That's why it is important to always let them demonstrate and wreck stuff, instead of forbidding it.
They are a self destructive enemy.