Trump sycophants flip over SJWS but turn a blind eye to this

Trump sycophants flip over SJWS but turn a blind eye to this

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/newshour/politics/cdc-director-says-there-are-no-banned-words-at-the-agency
twitter.com/CDCDirector/status/942423509124427776?s=17
youtube.com/watch?v=CMMJlXZFn84
youtube.com/watch?v=zsTbrFhEFFo
youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q&t=14s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who cares if we control a few of the things that can be said, it's not like we're totalitarian monsters.

Fake and gay

>implying the slippery slope is actually a fallacy
Look at the state of liberals and the LGBTOMGWTFBBQ movement. Clamp down on authoritarian measures before they have a chance to settle. Otherwise you'll end up like us.

>Banning Leftist newspeak
>bad

You're thinking of infowars

Then Installing your own news speak
Good?

How would banning those words at all affect the CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL's ability to ask for money so they can CONTROL DISEASE.

If I must have totalitarianism, it had better be far-right totalitarianism.

>infowars
If I had a dollar for every time CNN+the rest of the MSN flat out lied I would be living in one seriously decked out igloo

Nigga please. What they are calling for is the elimination of grey area, buzzterms to justify things.
>implying we need to do X because of diversity!
>implying fetus isn't used to compartmentalize away that they are aborting a unborn human child
>implying Transgender isn't a buzzterm for gender dysphoria
>implying vulnerable isn't an emotionally front loaded buzzterm
>implying entitlement isn't an emotionally front loaded buzzterm
>implying science-based means the same thing as scientific (Movies are made "based" off real events that do not accurately reflect the real events)
>implying evidence-based is the same thing as based on evidence(see above movie point on things that are "based" off of something else)

Who the fuck is the president to determine which is which? All the the points you made could be reversed. Allow people to use the words they want. Fuck. You people are brain washed

>literally censoring speech
>not bad

Has anyone besides the clinton news network reported this?

The president?

>censoring speech
fake news

>all the points could be reversed
No, they couldn't. Objectivity versus subjectivity in a federally funded agency. You don't have a leg to stand on in this argument. You're the one that is brain washed.

>just keep letting Marxism chip away at society or your just as bad my guy lmao im tiny riiick

Name three times CNN lied. Not just be biased, but flat out lied. Meanwhile, Infowars actually lies every episode.

How can you not see why no one takes you seriously
Try, it'll be hard for you, but just try to imagine if Obama came out with a list of words you couldn't say anymore. You zealots would've been all over his case

Well diversity and transgenderism are both diseases, so I could see it being hard controlling them without being able to identify them. Of course I know I'm being obtuse, and bureaucrats would never do that.

>context
shiggy

>Getting rid of the word vulnerable will mean old people die.

Horse shit. That word is used every time they want to push the victim narrative on minorities. They use vulnerable ALL THE TIME.

The left is just angry they cant use certain buzzwords anymore to shut down arguments.

I'll just leave this here..
pbs.org/newshour/politics/cdc-director-says-there-are-no-banned-words-at-the-agency

No, 0bammy came out with a long list of thoughts you couldn’t have anymore.

This actually is fake and gay
twitter.com/CDCDirector/status/942423509124427776?s=17

At best, CNN is stretching the truth about not having words in budget docs. At worst, they’re flat out lying (again) to the public.

This apparently bans words from budget documents, not all the work they do (let's be real though, it's CNN and therefore has a good chance of being fake news). King Onigger on the other hand banned words dealing with Islamic terrorism from all aspects of national security continuously. FBI agents couldn't even refer to jihadists in their reporting or even think about looking at the Islamic part of the equation, where the radicalization comes in.

yes!

but it isn't censoring speech at all. how low iq are people who interpret this as speech censorship. it's simply stating that if certain words are used in budget documentation, the documentation will be ignored. it has nothing to do with what people are and aren't allowed to say.

youtube.com/watch?v=CMMJlXZFn84

>not finding communist propaganda with stolen money is worst than censoring the internet and trying to get 1000s of political dissidents fired from their jobs

liberal logic

This. Why is OP always a faggot?

Beat me to it user

The only lie i see here is the "look at WikiLeaks". The others come off as conspiratorial.

name three times infowars lied, nigger.

but anyway this question is easy as hell: Nayirah testimony, Powell's presentation of "evidence" of Iraqi WMDs to congress, and their covfefe of Benghazi.

youtube.com/watch?v=zsTbrFhEFFo

This is what drumfphies actually believe

>liberal logic
No user they have gone it full-blown nigger logic such as this:
youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q&t=14s

>diversity
>entitlement
Why would those words be used in CDC documents?
>fetus
How are they supposed to refer to fetuses? lmao

>How are they supposed to refer to fetuses
Future none-binary gender indeterminate persons SHITLORD, or probably most like just nigger