Cunts... Not even once

"M-m-marry me user! I would't lie to you, would I? I-I never fucked Chad, it's your child I swear. I was a virgin before I met you! also, I would never leave you for anyone like Tyrone, he's my friend, I'm not marrying you for half your income and alimony if we get divorced either. H-Honest!"

"...Just let me put my make up on first."

>Implying that cunts from Sup Forums will ever find someone valuable in their lifes

Ha! cunts "valuable"

go kys.

>projecting your shortcomings on others

My wife is the bomb. Maybe hit the gym, read a book, and stop projecting your /r9k/ bullshit onto Sup Forums you neet faggot.

Thats why you hangout with girls in their environment to see if they're a good fit/what they look like without makeup.

all-this anti-women negativity has to be a Jew infertility psy-op

That's a depressing image

yeah nah
stop being such a cuck and control your women whitey

the left one is cute, she just has bad acne. Something is up with her eyes though, one of them has that sunken in puffy look while the other one looks normal.

a warning to all young men, NEVER get married, especially if you are Chad. It will DESTROY you.

Just because you've never felt affection from the opposite sex, doesn't mean any and all forms of it are fake and meant to strip you of what little possessions you have

maybe if she stopped wearing so much crap on her face she'd have less acne

I did. I met her on craigslist in 2011. /r9k/-tier so no opportunities of her fucking chads.

>I was a virgin before I met you! also
Even roasties aren't retarded enough to say that. Mostly they "only had 1 bf before".

tl;dr
fuck bitches, get money.

>doesn't mean any and all forms of it are fake and meant to strip you of what little possessions you have
lamo how can someone be this naive

it really saddens me
that you really get to the point where you denounce women and marriage for being such a fucking beta cuck
you are not men,you are faggots and everything thats happening to you is deserved
>muh mgtow
>muh all wimenz are ebil!!!!
literally blm tier arguments

It's hard to want to care for sexuality. What's important is a peaceful, technologically progressive, stable and homogeneous society.

Lolling at virgins who used to post trannies before hormones and makeup saying "hurr sure trannies so ugly" now realising that actual women are fucking ugly too. At least trannies don't have the entitlement of modern women, they're grateful you find them attractive

Fritzie boy. How do you like the rapefugees polluting your country because the cunts in it find you inadequate? No ones talking about mgtow here and I see nothing wrong with exposing (((their))) ugly side. Especially since we're told all of our lives that they're little princesses that can do no harm.

Twenty two year old here. Keep on talking oldfags, we're listening.

Also. Stop being gay Roger, you're embarrassing us

not an argument,I live on the countryside with not one single refugee but nice try I gotta admit mutt
and how do you do that? by keeping your fucking women in check

Imagine being such a cuck that women have only contempt for you and you will never be more than a walking wallet to them. This guy admits to being bald and an ugly, something tells me he's a manlet as well. This speaks more about the fate of people with garbage genetics than women tbqh. Ugly people will never find true love.

>I don't live in the dumpster, but a few miles away from the landfill.

What about the second part, did you read that too Hanz? Why would you be so defensive when anons merely point out women's shortcomings? Why is it so wrong to tell people what to be cautious of?

>projecting this hard
kek

All that acne is probably caused by the birth control pills she's taking so that she can have unprotected sex without the fear of pregnancy. I saw this happen to many girls in college. They were gorgeous, then started taking BC and their body chemistry got fucked up.

Guy could be a genetic reject for all I care. His story talks about the manipulative side of women and how they spent years and years, giving their bodies away, working behind his back and stabbing him in the back when they looted all they could.

If that isn't a perfect example of female (((loyalty))) then I don't know what is. Look at every single movement out there that tries to form an opposition to the migrant hordes. How many women are in them? How many women volunteered in times of war vs. men? Why is it that every single time there's an occupation, there's a baby boom in occupied areas?

Furthermore, you'd think it would be totally fine to criticize women and their shortcomings, but as soon as the subject comes up, it becomes taboo and the person that starts it, shunned. The kikes should be jealous

t. i cant think of women beyond memes

>t. roastie roastina

I don't trust anyone who tells my I was their first, it doesn't matter either way as long as she doesn't cheat but I just don't like to be lied to about it

That image depresses me. It was his own fault though for trusting those cunts with his money and failing to control them.

kek

More please

Pretty sure the hair loss was die to the stress. And from being in his 50's

She's not even bad looking on the left, kinda cute. The only reason it's shocking is because women hide every flaw to look perfect, so you freak out when you see them. It wouldn't look that bad to people if they didn't such illusions by using tons of makeup.

>acne
that's syphilis, pham

What a fucking gamma faggot.

This.

How many time is OP going to post the same thread?

Holy fucking shit. She looks like she's been on the world's gnarliest meth-bender.

When you're Alpha the cunts buy you shit
If you get played you need to up your game
In short: Bone em don't own em

Seems to have the worst effects on white people

That's because niggers can't look good even with makeup so they don't care if someone uses this app on them.
Leaf.

>met a girl on craigslist
i thought that was a sausage site

Post cases of no makeup being better

No app used for this lunatic
She has a thousand followers on Fagbook that think she's a beauty queen. Bitch is nuttier than a porta potty at a peanut festival

>Been with same woman for 17 years
>Virgin at the time, molded to my dick to this day
>Similar interests, similar values
Fuck is wrong with you idiots? Stop chasing whores and find a woman based on the important shit.

She's 2cute.

>77 KB JPG>Been with same woman for 17 years>Virgin at the time, molded to my dick to this day>Similar interests, similar valuesFuck is wrong with you idiots? Stop chasing whores and find a woman based on the important shit.
Denial

>My life is horrible, so your life will be horrible too
Why are white people so insistent on this

>Kasparian
>white
She is a turkroach you moron.

Kek
got any more roasties getting toasty?

Actually birth control pills do the opposite for acne

That's why they make light switches

Afraid the only way to go is impregnate some bitch without getting married or marrying a fat/ugly girl who worships you and can’t do better

Jesus Christ society has really fucked up

>M-m-marry me user!
fuck off and die

Why so they slap that shit on their face knowing the damage it will cause the skin....

Marriage is outdated.

She's cheating on you user

"goys goys, don't marry that white girl- she has acne which is gross and will NEVA go away"

Fucking mgtow faggots

>t. bitter virgin

so did the make up remover app stop getting traction?

So you're high school sweethearts? You do know that she's going to have a midlife crisis where she regrets marrying and fucking only you and wants to see what another cock feels like right? Its probably going to happen mid-late 40s early 50s.

If that's the case he had 30-40 years of a better relationship than you could ever imagine.

>Thinks boomer culture of "midlife crises" is going to apply to future generations who won't have the economic prosperity to support such decadent notions.
It also helps not to be a fat neckbeard with zero sex drive later in life, leaving her searching elsewhere for physical satisfaction.

Not only is she faithful, she supports me financially and accepts all of my twisted sexual depravities. If you think it's impossible to get one of these women, it's because you're not good enough.

good luck with that leaf

The funny thing is that she has acne BECAUSE she cakes on the makeup.
She's be hot without it.

/thread

you could also try not putting part of your body inside someone you don't love

Can you elaborate on the baby boom in occupied zones thing?

Few people are truly ugly if they are in good health and aren't socially deformed. It may take a while for the attraction to happen but past a certain point chemistry plays a big part. The problem with today's ugly people is they aren't just homely with some weird facial features. They are repulsive because they are in poor health and saddled with bitterness, neuroses, and personality issues.

Yup... definitely getting dicked on the side

>Married chick, first day of marriage she turns into a cunt
>HURR DURR I PUT UP WITH IT BUT SHE WAS THE PROBLEM NOT ME ANNULMENT WASN'T THE ANSWER
cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

NEVER marry a woman who doesn't look hot without makeup.