Why are Latinos so obsessed with European religion, language, and culture?

Why are Latinos so obsessed with European religion, language, and culture?

They should be running around with feathers desu

Because their ancestors were most likely European, unless they're from some uncontacted tribe or something.

>Complaining about spics without culture and traditions
>Complaining about spics respecting their roots and trying to act like Europeans

Good job, Sup Forums.

>Sup Forums is one person

So you know, It`s 4 hiveminds, constantly arguing with each other.

So you admit that Sup Forums isn't one person

Ive never noticed this. Most of them seem to be anti-white and identify more with native cultures.

Latinos (except for the indigenous and niggers) are of European origin whether we like it or not. We created them, we gave them our culture language and religion and they inherited it because of us. That's what happens when you hmmm I dunno conquer and rule a certain part of the world for 500 fucking years. Why this is news to anyone is only anyone's guess.

and you shuld be in the rice fields you gook motherfucker

Spanish colonialism done right.

>Speaks Spanish
>Most Natives identify as Meztizo to avoid shame
>Fervently worship a Roman religion

Yeah

Some of us have 100% European ancestry, that's why.

You should be in the wheat fields white pig

They aren't only the Hispanics here do
Ask your average Mexican where Spain is on a map and he won't even know
As a Mexican myself I much more admire my white ancestry because I'm an autistic Sup Forumstard but your average Latino would never claim to be white they see themselves as their own race

>Some of us have 100% European ancestry

.t mutt

You're one to talk, mutt brother

he is talking about latinos, not chicanos

Christianity has big role here. Without it, we would already be Africa 2.0

stop fighting, you are both mutt nations and should form some kind of strategic alliance in the future once the whites are completely erased from america. Who knows you could have a real america wide empire spanning both north and south.

South Americans are not anti-white, kind of the opposite actually.
But if you watch US news 24/7 I can see how anyone could come to this conclusion

WE WUZ SIKH N SHIEET

Usually it's only lower class Mestizos who are anti white. Upper class Mestizos tend to be very pro European and also usually upper class Mestizos have a higher percentage of European admixture.

but funny enough, the lower class mestizos are the ones that do all the work in mexico and the ones that actually make it work, all my co-workers who are white are fucking lazy, but the average indito mans are the ones that carry the bussines

>all my co-workers who are white
Why would white people work in Mexico? Expats?

shut the fuck up you dumb chicano, you're an amerimutt not a mexican

They do run around with feathers and conch shell rattles here at olvera st. All the time. Burning sage and shaking ass

because we are mixed raced with Spaniards. dumb chink.

your flag is almost indistinguishable from the gay flag

dont you understand the word latino? it literally means we speak a latn based lenguage, we are not indios, but we are not europeans eather, we are mestizos, the offsprings of them, a lot of mexicans (and so do i sometimes) have a lot of trouble identifying and understanding that al the injustice or good things that europeans did to indians are in the past, and from time to time price and hate them, i had swedish and totonacos great grandparents but i dont feel shame for being their decendent, i actually think its pretty rad

Hiro with the crazy bantz

They can't forget daddy's cock :^)

rekt

many latino countries are beggining to look whiter than america. and they are more racially aware (white latinos know they are white and are proud of it).

lol ok ya

lmfao

>Literally tortured.to assimilate catholism and european culture
I wonder why?

When any Latin American person outside of ARG/CHI/Cuba say they're white is beyond me. Mestizo majorities and low euro haplo populations are the norm for the mass of central and south America. A see of brown, with wide eyed envy.

Latino means you're a native of Latium tho. Napoleon III was the one to first come up with the "Latin America" shit. Guess why?

HOLYBROWNSEE

If you don't see we're basically milk droplets floating separately like oil and water in a sea pf shitbrown waves lol we're fucked.

>When any Latin American
There are some, even in mexico. They despise the natives so much they import niggers to work as their house staff and in their country clubs. Jews also play a large role in many of these nations as far as subverting and exploiting them.

It's a shame the Spanish didn't essentially exterminate them all as the english/french did in north america. The northern euros brought their own women from the first and were looking for land, not gold.

Why would that be you dumb Ching chong ping pong?

latino woman are the best ,and venezolanas are goddes

i wouldnt mind a million venezolans refuges

See the movie Apocalypto.
Mel Gibson was right!
As a Mutt I'm so happy the Templars got here frist.
If the Chinese got here frist there would
Be no open spaces like there are in America.

bump

The weird thing is that Hispanic people are so much more relevant than Spanish people and there are much more of them. What happened? Why did they mix so much with the people they invaded? It's really one of worst colonial experiments.

God. I wish the rest of south America stuck with the plan. Back in Cuba, the British colonist from an earlier period wiped a large number of them away because they refused to work or abide by the laws of the island.

Yes you would. I'm in Miami, and I even notice. A city that is predominantly Latin American...and I notice....and trust me you will too.

Holy shit even at English is hard to understand you

I want to see your real flag

Leftits are.
We right wingers are proud of our heritage and identity