I'm going to be honest with you guys. This might make me a social pariah, but so be it

I'm going to be honest with you guys. This might make me a social pariah, but so be it.
... I love Sora no Method. It holds a special place in my heart, and is singularly responsible for Fall 2014 being my favorite anime season of all time.

I don't consider myself a very brave person. I'm an INFJ, so I wilt easily under social pressure.
But this is one issue I refuse to bend on... one where I refuse to change or apologize for my heart and mind and soul.
I love Sora no Method... so, so much.

actually end your life

Tell us why you love it OP

Haha. I knew I'd end up being rejected by Sup Forums society, but this is a bit extreme. Hate Sora no Method that much, user?

Wonderful opening song (I'm not as big on the ending)
Very sweetnatured aura without ever becoming saccharine
Compelling interpersonal drama
Shione's really interesting, like her character development from qt little girl to badass adult
Noel is adorable and Nonoka makes a great heroine
Portrays 2007 as being a magical time in the lives of the main characters, which resonates with me in a special way since 2007 was the best year of my adult life

That's nice user.

Not really, I just hate you.

MY MAN
I NEVER THOUGHT ID FIND ANOTHER
>mfw noel in pointillism animation made me teary

I like Noel but was kinda meh on the show. Was the start of 3hz though so it does hold a place in my heart. Good on ya though, show could have been great with less drama and maybe more cute or something.

Nice pasta.

>Fall 2014
What the hell? Has it really been that long?

Remember, you're here forever.

Noel a cute.

Noel is for hard dickings.

Would have been better with the one male character being the MC.

Made for headpats

Please someone post the ending Webm.

It actually made me feel something close to bliss the first time I saw it.

Yeah I was also thinking I had seen this same thread before.

Remember the OVA though?

You could watch AnoHana, which was literally the same exact thing except it was ghosts instead of aliens, and get a much better experience.

Damn it OP.
I admire your guts and that passion.
Those honest and pure feelings.
Such determination! You are a true anime fan.

Liking a shit anime, because it resonated with a phase you were going through isn't uncommon. Nonetheless it doesn't change the fact that, if you can't see beyond that and call it your favourite one, it just shows how low your standards are or how unexperienced you are overall in this specific genre.

user-kun...
I was scared you were going to hate me like does...

And here you go, user.

>muh standards
Gettin real tired of this meme

Sorry didn't want to trigger you, autist-kun

Love saucer. Her return made me happy.