Something most of you need to see about the rescent e-celeb struggled

There's something most of you didn't see about this whole Kraut and Tea thing, something that is very meaningful.

In the Kraut and Tea discord, there was a New York Times insider pulling strings. Yes, that's right, these big media outlets get into contact with heads of communities and try to subvert them and manipulate them in such a way to attempt to create controversies for a hit piece.

This New York Times insider was likely planning on gathering as much information from the loosely defined "alt right" to make a doxxing piece, or more insidiously than that, just being an intel collector and functioning as a proxy for government intel.

I'm making this thread because many people here who don't like e-celeb drama likely have missed this.

Other urls found in this thread:

theopennotebook.com/2011/10/10/amy-harmon-autism/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dumping the leaks related to the NYT insider

You really think a jew would do that?

bump

>the fucking dunces literally wrote dossiers of themselves for a mainstream media intel gatherer

Keep in mind that the main stream media is very often a proxy for government intel, because as you can see, you can just take a SJW journalist and ask him to gather intel without calling it intel, then he will go around asking people; cucks themselves will write entire dossiers which will be handed over to the clueless SJW reporter, over to a CIA insider, which then ends up on the pentagon.

It might be a bit "conspiracie" but I think that is what was going on. The way Kraut and friends were writing all sorts of info and making tabs on all race realists, they were likely specifically requested to do so by the NYT insider which was specifically requested by a CIA double worker.

And by the way, before you dismiss me for being insane, the JFK documents did show that the CIA does often operate through the mainstream media, even as far as to use it for propaganda and consensus control.

Devil's Advocate is a black psychology student. He was in a stream with JF and managed to present himself as a sub 100 IQ "human".

I TOLD YOU

>Noticed how every pro-kraut comment is written in the same buzzwords, i.e "snowflake" "salt" or "triggered"? You can read the exact same under TYT/Buzzfeed/Vox videos.

>I swear, this guy is in bed with these corporations in one way or another and they are using bot/spam accounts to uphype their own garbage. For Kraut himself it was really important to get his like/dislike ratio up again, you can hear him talking about that in the leaked audio, probably to fulfill certain contracts. This guy is 100% a plant to take down the skeptics on youtube, who have nagged TYT/Vox/Buzzfeed/MTV for so long and the Alt-Right too.

>Do you think those corporations wouldn't fight back at some point? But of course they can't fight back from their corporate position, because that would legitimize and reinforce skeptic/alt-right criticism. So they have to buy/corrupt individuals within the enemy to destroy them from within. Kraut and Tea is a trojan horse and operative. This is why his hitlist contains individuals who never made race realist or r/K videos and every single alt-right women, who were attacked previous.

>This all seems more like TYT/Vox/Buzzfeed wanting to take out their competition on youtube and end the anti-sjw sphere by changing their focus on the "alt-right are just right wing sjw's" narrative.

>Ask your self, who is profiting from all of this? NOT EVEN KRAUT IS. This is also why they had a NYT verified journo in their server. This is an MSM operation to destroy their opponent online. Do you think the MSM won't fight back at some point?

Not pentagon op, but just MSM op.

The #Resistance is desperate at this point.

Could very likely be both. Because this is what government intel does, they gather info on as many politically fringe movements and individuals, even small and local ones, as shown by previous intel leaks.

A race realist youtuber like Ryan Faulk has pentagon files of himself for sure.

nobody cares or knows who these people are, fuck off with these cancer threads

It's a really good example on why you should never whore yourself out for attention.

>"stahp making intesting and incredibly informative threads"
>"i heite e-celebs!! Stop caring about influencing youtube and other large communities!"
>american flag
Shareblue slider spotted.

Hello Zeph

How is that EMOTIONAL CONNECTION working out for you?

Are you prepping the bull on discord?

>shitty thread full of meme flags talking about ecelebs
wow, what a shocker. in all fields

E M O T I O N A L C O N N E C T I O N

bumping a QUALITY thread, expose these fucks

I was previously doubtful about posters like you, now that this is a thread that exposes how the MSM operates, I'm 100% convinced people like you are shills.

Every thread like this has 5+ people saying "e-celeb! sage sage sage!". There's more demoralizing posts in threads about influencing other communities than communist in the communist generals spam at this point. That would be very convenient if you do not in fact have Sup Forums's views and want to stop them from expanding their game.

>nobody cares about an NYT insider meeting with anti-white activist 'scientists'
Oh sorry lad, didn't realize we were sliding your vital "Are Italians really white?" thread, please forgive us for wasting all of this space trying to uncover & expose the anti-white mainstream media.

>anyone who disagrees with me HAS to be paid to do so!
atheist tier fedora tipping. maybe realize people just think you're a LARPing faggot and want you to go back to redd*t? Or maybe fine some alternative way to get the attention you so obviously are craving?

just because there are other shitty threads on Sup Forums doesn't mean you need to add another, faggot

>atheist tier fedora tipping. maybe realize people just think you're a LARPing faggot and want you to go back to redd*t?
I take that back. There's no "people" like you, I don't even think you are human at this point. You seem more like a sophisticated AI that forms generic phrases with keywords.

An actual non-shilling person would just not-participate in threads they don't like, which is the equivalent of saging, as opposed to participating in it for hours and attempting to demoralize as much as possible.

you're probably just a schizo or something, you have mental issues if this is how you react to being called a faggot when you're being a faggot.
maybe you're just another the_donald refugee, more likely.

Can I get a quick one? Not big on the whole eceleb stuff.

You aren't fooling anyone.

Kraut and Tea was rescently trying really really hard to "debunk" race realism. Eventually it got leaked that hs discord had tabs on the names of dozens of race realists as seen here: to specific data related to them.

In the same leaks from the guy who gave up on Kraut, turns out there was a New York Times insider in the server, and not as a "personal life hobby" thing, but rather, to gather information.

I agree he's an idiot but calling him an AI just makes you sound retarded. Plenty of people here half some unjust hate for ecelebs for no good reason. Muh gatekeeping

Some youtubers who talk politics are being infiltrated by MSM reporters with the intention of finding damaging shit on them to either get their channels shut down or publicly shame them. Same shit they did with the Youtube advertising thing awhile ago where a lot of political commentators lost their ad revenue because reporters pushed a narrative that advertisers products were being displayed on racist content. They even went out of their way to send this directly to the advertisers in question.
All in an attempt to shut down other non-msm news sources.

We need Kraut to expose them for ruining him. I feel that this saga can get a little better still. Let milk this lolcow.

>lefty faggot e-celeb keeps getting btfo in discussions with alt-right RE 'race realism'
>decides to form his own secret club to with one purpose to gather information so as to dox people with the purposes of threatening them
>somebody gets in on the club and decided that this shit ain't right
>records as much as possible and then releases
>lefty faggots secret club btfo
There's more to it but I'm not typing it all...

so, whats wrong with this?

This is such a canned response that I'm starting to think that you actually are a shill.

HOLY FUCK! TIME IS CYCLICAL!
>theopennotebook.com/2011/10/10/amy-harmon-autism/

>2 followers you know
lel

Dare I say, /ourgal/?

Bump

> everything is a government conspiracy

why do you Americans always do this? how to shoot yourself in the leg 101.

Can't confirm is Amy is a kike or not.
Best I could find was this:

>very meaningful
No, there's nothing meaningful about any of the e-celeb catfight slide threads shitting the place up.

And this weird one...

Like I said, it's not a government conspiracy, it's literally what intelligence agencies do on a daily basis.

Whenever there's an intel document batch release you see dozens of papers on small and fringe political people. Local church leaders, political extremists, heads of small political groups, and so on. Many of them are very small, they gather so much data that even tiny groups with less than 50 people end up in pentagon papers.

She's studying the future face of america.

Then hide the thread and move on!

*creating the future face of america

It's just people larping because they don't have anything better to do.
Imagine being so sad that you have to find imaginary things to give meaning to your life instead of just doing something meaningful

And like I said as well, it's a perfect and efficient scheme. That intel basically gathers itself. The journalists will pile up pages after pages of useful intel.

The JFK documents revealed that there were at least 10 CIA insiders in the New York Times alone. All they need is 1 to get all they want in the information era.

Snowden also pointed out the CIA had plans to infiltrate the Academia, specifically the journalist academia, to get an even tighter grip on them. God knows how they operate in 2017.

>0.02 has been deposited into your account

This so much
cia>nyt>krout discord
who?
I don't give a fuck about a random youtuber

Also, keep in mind that these big media companies are pretty much intel agencies on their own.
It's 2000+ "journalists" working on piling up random data. The writers are a tiny,tiny minority.

Bump

Is this guy's life ruined?

>"conspiracy" means "imaginary things"
You fucking retards need to be gassed for the betterment of humanity.

Can't wait for this chick to be an SJW who ousts all these fools for disliking Islam. In their effort to dox others they doxed themselves

These faggots keep denying this and saying its all faked? I don't think anyone on the right has the time or passion to edit a Discord server this much.

Bump

bump

This drama is just too delicious

Can someone put up the forum post he made about being into BDSM?