#AUSPOL #2 CUNTS FUCKED EDITION

Sup cunts AUSPOL time

>Government announces crackdown on after-hours GP home visits
abc.net.au/news/2017-12-18/government-announces-gp-shakeup/9269778

>Greens spend extra $150,000 in taxpayer funds on media monitoring with Meltwater despite Isentia access
abc.net.au/news/2017-12-18/greens-spend-150,000-dollars-on-media-monitoring/9268356

>North Korea's Australian 'agent' probably wanted to sell missile secrets to other countries, experts say
abc.net.au/news/2017-12-18/how-did-a-south-korean-born-sydney-man-fall-in-with-north-korea/9267364

>Great Barrier Reef to Uluru: Tourist seeks to compile Australian travel bucket list
abc.net.au/news/2017-12-18/great-barrier-reef-to-uluru:-australian-travel-bucket-list/9267642

>The secret scourge of family violence and murder in Australian Hindu and Sikh communities
abc.net.au/news/2017-12-18/scourge-family-violence-in-hindu-and-sikh-communities/9257724

>Coalition still trails Labor but Turnbull extends as preferred PM
archive.is/MQACm#selection-1811.0-1811.65

>The Australian dollar is hanging tough despite another surge in the greenback
businessinsider.com.au/australia-dollar-us-tax-cuts-impact-2017-12

Other urls found in this thread:

securedrop.fairfax.com.au
securedrop.theguardian.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for death to the Chinks

Australians are children of criminals

Latvia isn't a country

go farm some dirt Andris

and?

Just what is that special secret something that makes $85 pops with Asian pros so damn addictive?

cumming in their slant eyes?

is eastern europe worth taking s holiday too?

>AtGod

I want to fuck aus-chan!

Was watching the news and there was a story about how vitamin D is linked to brain function, then they go on to saw how White people only need a few minutes in the sun to get all the vitamin D they need, while darker people need an hour plus.

Is this the why a lot of blacks are morons?

Your ID says you need to be at God's place

>paying for premium service
You're already paying for an advanced wank no need to get fancy. Then, it is true no man can resist any proposition from a woman holding his dick.

it's why they should pick cotton

>has a meme Id
>expects to be taken seriously
maybe next thread

Daily reminder that boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

>Also

Finished my job up today, no more wagecucking for me, its Uber eats and Neethood till I get a job that isn't being run into by boomer scum.

what did you do before? I fucking hate my job but the market is so shit I would just burn through all my investments and my dream of retiring at 50 will be gone

Driver and tech support for a merchandising company, I'm the user who caught his employers red handed forcing employees into 16 hour workdays, 3 am starts without 10 hours break for a 9-5 job and told them to go fuck themselves.

Call Fair Work now.

They aren't interested unless someone isn't being paid the correct minimum wage.

My only option left is to tip off Worksafe, but I'm waiting for all my entitlements to be paid out before I go to the nuclear option.

Yep, gathering evidence, once you get paid, call the authorities, and call the Fair Work anyway to let them know.
You can also anonymously tip off media as they like juicy stories.
Using securedrop, it's reasonably safe:

securedrop.fairfax.com.au

ah yeah I think I remember that. My work is paranoid as fuck about that type of shit. I did Sunday-Wednesday 10pm-6am last week and they told me not to turn up till 5pm on Thursday and finish at 10pm like I normally do and just paid me for the extra hour I wasn't there

>securedrop.fairfax.com.au

Thanks heaps, ill have a look at it - but ill certainly be tipping off Worksafe, I don't want anyone falling asleep behind a wheel and dying because of some entitled shit for brains want of slave labour.

Tired driving is dangerous as it gets, its one of the main causes of car crashes.

Mate I've lived all my life in Australia so you trying to lie to me is just pathetic.

Australia is suffering a meth epidemic and an unemployment rate higher than Venezuela's. The economic output has nosedived, and the dominant political party is self destructing. Not to mention that the NBN is probably going to cost Australia 100's of billions in lost revenue within the next 7 years.

It's set to become third world in under two decades, matey.

I don't know where you live but Australia isn't a safe country.

>Socialized medicine.
You obviously have zero idea how American healthcare works. It works on a deductible basis, so the bill might be $5000, but your deductible for the operation is maybe $500.

Which ends up being about the same as what the rest of the world pays, even with socialized healthcare, except we don't have to see doctors trained in Pakistan who can't even speak English. You do.

yeah I know mate, I have refused to use forklifts because at work because I was on 2 hours of sleep or hung over. I am not fucking putting other people at risk because I had to deal some family problem or drank too much the night before

All the stories have been told
Of kings and days of old,
But there's no England now.
All the wars that were won and lost
Somehow don't seem to matter very much anymore.
All the lies we were told,
All the lies of the people running round,
They're castles have burned.
Now I see change,
But inside we're the same as we ever were.

Living on a thin line,
Tell me now, what are we supposed to do?

No worries, securedrop is usually safe as long as you don't have major breach in your own computer. Many "Labor Favourite" news outlets use them, e.g.:

securedrop.theguardian.com

Worksafe looks lame af, only left an email address, not even attach their PGP key...

[email protected]

IMO any agency which is expected to receive sensitive information must at least use PGP to encrypt messages.

M8 no one is gonna care, honestly. The minimum wage is so high that in order to compensate employers have to force unpaid over time. The gov knows it, if they enforced the rules the economy would grind to a halt.

Sorry, man. You're better off just trying to find work elsewhere and forgetting about it. You wont personally profit from it.

We're not talking about pay, we're talking about people being forced to work to the point that they are a danger to themselves and others.

nah this is because dumb shit skins who are probably not supposed to work more than 20 hours a week because they are on a student visa will do anything to not get sacked. It's what happened with 7/11 and what still goes on in the cleaning industry. I would not be surprised if the same shit happens in delivery driving and other stuff

I guess you amerimutt has consumed too much black pills.
That mate probably is looking for justice, or just let authorities know, to fulfill his obligations as a citizen.
Yes, government knew, most of small business do not pay minimum wage. But if the business that mate worked for has a reasonable scale, they have to, otherwise they will probably find themselves in the news.

How hard would it be to get an mail order bride

how big is your letterbox mate?

Yea, and I'm telling you the government is aware of it and won't do anything. They've actively sabotaged organizations set up to investigate such breaches in labour law.
I'm Aussie, retardo.

BTW why amerimutt is allowed to post on auspol? Why we haven't gassed them yet? Isn't the whole world want to gas amerimutt?
Just curious. :D

show me your dick and i'll know, no homo

>Yea, and I'm telling you the government
>Let me tell you about your government

I'm Aussie, retardo.

Holy fuck I'm so happy I live with white people. You might look white but you're all worse than the Irish.

Pretty big

shoe me your peen and if you have a foreskin I know you are not full of shit
big enough for a European bride? or just for an Asian one?

this, dicks out for the boys

Asian

just make sure her letterbox isn't bigger than yours and it's all gravy

Her name is Aussie Girl.

fuck off seppo I am going to get a fucking plane ticket and beat your fucking head in. Then I will let niggers make long pig BBQ and eat you

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL!

my parents are fucking shit my mum sent me some guitar meme shirts. my dad sent me a card that said don't open till Christmas. He better not have sent me a gift card. I normally just tell em to send me cash but I said surprise me and they did with shit presents so far. I sent my mum wine and cheese selection and my dad expensive port. I don't need the shit they send me, I need a house deposit. Like what they got