Was Fall 2010 babby's first anime season?

Was Fall 2010 babby's first anime season?
I was 23 and it was the first season where I watched anime on a seasonal basis, instead of just binge watching old, completed series.

Other urls found in this thread:

anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=calendar&last.anime.month=13&last.anime.year=1988&wishlist=0&web=1&unknown=1&tvspecial=1&tvseries=1&subfilter=0&show=calendar&settings=0&ova=1&other=1&mylist=0&musicvideo=1&movie=1&liststate.watching=0&liststate.unknown=0&liststate.stalled=0&liststate.dropped=0&liststate.completed=0&liststate.collecting=0&ignorepast=0&hidelowvotes=0&h=1&do=calendar&displaymode=0&cmode=0&audiofilter=0&airingstate=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump!

Nothing notable here outside of Milky Holmes.

What about Yosuga no Sora and Sora no Otoshimono Forte?

The funny thing is, I didn't start watching anime by the season until Fall 2010.

I've watched everything, but stopped in 2014 Summer.

I dunno what's good and what isn't since then.

Came here to post this. It was clearly AotS.

PSG, Oreimo, Ika Musume

>Index II was 28 years ago
really makes you think

>P&S wasn't notable

Trash.

>Oreimo
Mega trash.

Those are all notable shows regardless of your shit taste.

I would never watch anime again if this was the type of shitty season that I watched first. What an awful line up.

At least Oreimo was fun because of Sup Forums.

2010 was the worst year of the 2010s bar none, user. 2011 was basically an anime renaissance.

Incest is wrong.

I forgot Marvel Anime was a thing.

that was actually the season I stopped watching anime. only started watching again recently, and I've been watching old stuff. barely know anything that's come out the last 7 years desu

>2010

I watched anime seasonal since I was in high school, 2007

It would have been pretty good with RiffTrax.

Hopefully it got some cape consumers to read manga instead.

My babby's first anime season was winter 2012 and I was 23 too, though I still watched half of those series from 2011 too, since I had time for it, also because there were some second seasons airing so I had to watch all the prequels (ZnT, SnS, Hayate, etc).

Winter 2011/2012* I remember Aquarion Evol had just started airing, first series I was able to watch live and shitpost about it on animesuki (ye I wasn't luking Sup Forums just yet).

>AOTS:
Musume

>Good
Soredomo
Milky Holmes
Wosuga No Sora

>Mediocore
Arakawa
TWGOK
Oreimo

>bad
Index 2

>kill yourself
Panty and Stocking

I miss Samurai girls

Senhime best girl

No that was Spring 2007. Gurren Lagann and Lucky Star fucking destroyed the board.

I came for the SZS anime, not the second cours of TTGL/LS

I don't know why bro, but I do too. It had fine thicc girls, second season needed a bit more ecchi like the first season though. It got bogged down and nothing happened in the second season, probably due to shitty writing on the author's part since it was based off a LN.

The girls in Samurai Girls were perfection, while newer stuff like Maou no Testament or High School DxD have too much pointless ecchi for no reason other than showing tits.

We really need a new season, especially since they introduce this fine piece of ass for one episode OVA

plus it had some nice style with all the ink splotch effects and you don't really see a lot of unique things like that in battle harems

I some times hate how Japan churns out all these LN/manga based anime, then never finishes them. For a country ran by fanaticism, devotion and fandom, they don't seem to understand that long running franchises are a better investment than dumping 12 episodes of something interesting then immediately forgetting about it.

12 episodes is too short to get invested in anything and the pacing of anime suffers for it as a whole cause they just cram all the important bullet points in and forget entirely about the world building, character building and the attachment humans are prone to giving anything with enough exposure.

One of the worst seasons. Stard Driver was shit and PSG was medicore. Only watched Milky after the season ended.

>2010
>23
Are you a wizard?

How many of you people remember the subgroups that worked on each show?

I remember them, cause all I have to do is look at my 4terabytes of anime collected over a period of 8 years, to see the sub groups. In my heart, they are still alive. In my heart we're all still having fun. In my heart, we are all still young.

>4tb
>8 years

That's pretty slow going.

This season is top tier, might be better than Winter.

I mean winter 2017

I only download what I watch and I only watch good stuff, with mature tastes, for adults such as myself.

>vlc

Star driver might not have been that good, but I cant deny enjoying the songs before each battle every week

I don't mind if they can end the story on a decent enough stopping point to where it makes the anime feel like a complete enough story but it's almost always a literal commercial for the novel. Which strikes me as uneconomical.

But you're right 12 episodes is never enough for anything. It feels like the anime ends just as soon as the story gets started. And maybe it's me but it doesn't endear me to go read the novels. Fuck Id take an animal original series that while changing things is still enjoyable itself

Take Trigun. I enjoyed the anime the anime was a complete story and because I was a fan of the anime it made me want to read the manga. This LN stuff it's just the opposite. I don't care.

>Caring more about vlc than the content of the image as a man

First sign that you might be the gay.

the quality of the season itself is questionable, but fall 2010 had a ton of shows that were great to watch with Sup Forums

Not at all, especially if you don't hoard BDs.

Not really, I filled a 2TB HDD in 6 months and I don't download BDs.

i started watching professionally in spring 2011. didn't have the means previously. memorable season
even back then i'd probably watched more anime than the average neo-Sup Forumsnon already tho desu

>i
stopped reading

anyone have '88 and '89?

Not in the format of a single image, but you can look at 1988 and 1989 anime here: anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=calendar&last.anime.month=13&last.anime.year=1988&wishlist=0&web=1&unknown=1&tvspecial=1&tvseries=1&subfilter=0&show=calendar&settings=0&ova=1&other=1&mylist=0&musicvideo=1&movie=1&liststate.watching=0&liststate.unknown=0&liststate.stalled=0&liststate.dropped=0&liststate.completed=0&liststate.collecting=0&ignorepast=0&hidelowvotes=0&h=1&do=calendar&displaymode=0&cmode=0&audiofilter=0&airingstate=0

>watching seasonal anime

derp!

It was a good season.
I started watching in a seasonal basis too in spring 2010 and was 19. Good times.

I am consuming both.

I ain't ever touching those Madhouse animes, though.

Read Spider-man, top shelf shounen.

I am doing that because anime like Flying Witch was making my week every week for 3 months. To me, reward like that outweighs the risk of getting disappointed by mediocre anime.

Nope, i started to watch Fall 2014. Conrevo, IBO and OPM

I started watching seasonal animu only a few seasons before this, I remember excitedly perusing each chart and deciding what I was going to watch.

Now I feel no such joy. Where did it all go so wrong...

Whenever Angel Beats aired was my first season, Or maybe a little before. Can't remember.

>soredemo machi
>PSG
>TWGOK
>arakawa under the bridge
>ika musume
>index

Weren't you like five years old whenever Angel Beats aired.

>Now I feel no such joy. Where did it all go so wrong...
Same. Now i'am only watching three shows and only two insterests me for 2017

Tbh, to me it's the lack of feeling of watching a classic in the making.

Like, I am glad I am watching 3-gatsu no Lion, I am enjoying it, but I don't see it as a must watch for years to come.

I've been watching about 30 shows a season since 2010. I started watching seasonally in about 2009. I feel like I'm one of the only people on Sup Forums who actually watch and enjoy anime.

It was for me
>Index
>MM!
>Oreimo
>KamiNomi
>Sora No Otoshimono
>Yosuga

7 years later and I'm still a Raildex fan

>No Samurai Girls
Gay Confirmed

It was garbage though.

>It was great though.