What kind of people do you think as most pathetic?

what kind of people do you think as most pathetic?

I'd say manlets
no one likes them
women abominate them and men look down them
the bigger the stronger thus manlets are inferior as men
whenever i see manlets in my sight i always cannot help but laugh internally kek

manlets are just pathetic

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14647064
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Satan loses in the end

>what kind of people do you think as most pathetic?
niggers

Says the 5'2 fish head

strawpoll.me/14647064

It's embedded in our DNA to not like them. Shorter men had to behave more sneakily to survive in prehistoric times. They would steal food, lie, cheat and rape women in order to procreate. Over time this led to an extreme hatred for short men.

manlets will learn PAIN
manlets will learn SUFFERING
and finally
manlets will learn
DESPAIR

Niggers, poos, obese people, zipperheads

forgot mentioning

I'm 181cm or 5'11" in mutt measurement tall
i always get tall guys privilege when it comes to the dating game
if my height was like inches shorter i would probably kill myself

i'm 173cm (5'8'') and proud of it, being not insecure about my height at all unlike you

i can beat you lanky faggot up with a single blow
come my home and fight me, you fucking coward

kys

>t. nip manlet that hates himself
probably a hapa?

anyway sage report hide

>Men under 5'10 should have just been girls
This is my fetish

>t. manlet

Id rather be a 5'6" white man than a filthy mutt like you. Mutts are inferior at any height

pathetic manlet detected

I'm 181cm, little man

i find your picture

right in the middle

>That image
I'm 6'3 and wouldn't date any woman so nasty and spiteful.

Consider shortness a pre-screening method for vain and brainless women.

What’s it like being under average height?

This guy gets it. Thmost passive-aggressive, bitchy and scheming 'men' are manlets. It's compensation for their physical weakness, in Nature manlets are doomed to be betas that bow down to tall Alphas to not be killed, and never breed.

ofc you are.
pro tip: tall man dont complain online about manlets, they just dont care.
i hit the nail with the hapa didnt i? lol pathetic
sage

Better being a manlet with a kings mindset than a lanklet who's a total loser of a ''man''. Meanwhile, as for height, I'd say that 6'1(or 2) feet seems ideal.

But yeah, better being Conor McGregor than some Nu-Male who happens to be tall.

Same 180 is the cutoff and I barely made it.

It's actually kinda nice being average height. It's not a part of your identity. Your not "that tall guy" or "that short guy" you're just "that guy."

Actually tall people are the most insufferable people in society. They are accustomed to everyone pandering to them and they expect to get their own way all the time. When this doesn't happen, they become petulant and have temper tantrums. Ironically, despite their greater height, they are very much like perpetual children.

Short people are modest and have a stronger sense of humility. Much easier to get along with.

I'm also 173 cm, we're height brothers!

GAS THE TALL

>zipperhead

Boomer pls go. Charlie isn’t out to get you anymore.

Who does have issues with manlets? I have no issue with manlets.

There was this really short dude though, sort if a sick fella, and I did want to put him out of his misery. He was ironic about himself.

>manlets are just pathetic
>Japan flag
You're a manlet, huh? Dude, the reason people hate manlets is because they all have complexes about it and have to compensate by acting alpha, which paradoxically just makes them appear weaker in my opinion. Women are cunts, so they're going to shit on you no matter what your problem is. If you were fat, like me, they'd fuck with you about that. So don't worry about it.

As a manlet I identify myself with Tyrion.

It GOT taught me anything, is that your mind accounts for 95% of what you can do, and it's also accounts for 95% of your limitations.

By far the best character. Who wants to be The Mountain? Or The Dog? ... Or the retarded guy who carried the crippled kid? For all their height, they're forgettable characters.

at least I'm taller than 90% of whites
have you ever been to latin countries?
i have; france and spain

latin subhumans really are manlets

Hey, news flash
We no longer live in mudhuts where: oogabooga I be the biggest strongest. All wamen for me. If you say short people are more cunning and are evolved to scheme and get their way without phisical strenght, I'd say those traits are more useful in today's society than phisical strenght. Look at the Jews...

>at least I'm taller than 90% of whites

at 181 cm you're probably taller than 30-40% of whites

I know the guy in the pic btw. I used to bump into him sometimes when I went clubbing, he was a friend of a friend. This pic is ancient. He is a similar age to me and I am 31 now.

as i said earlier I'm 181cm
according to statistics I'm literally in exactly top 5% here in japan kek

m8 6'3" is the cutoff height for manlets...

I know, anyone under 180 should be gassed. Bad for the pool, y’know.

Women who wear six inch heels should have no opinion on height.

Actually, being tall is bad for the pool. There's no advantage to being tall whatsoever. Tall people even live less, have more bone problems, etc.

nice bait

this is why we need sharia

did he fuck that women in the pic? I like to imagine he did.

how tall is he
>gassing hitler
neck yourself
most muslims are manlets lol

5”5” hobbit reporting and honestly i wake up happy I’m not gay, retarded, a nigger, or a gay retarded nigger

>181cm
Right, but 5'9" is still globally recognized as a manlet. I'm just saying that the self-hatred is unwarranted, man, and the only reason manlet became a meme is because of the behaviors. Keep that shit in check.

>taller than 90% of whites
>181 cm

181cm is below average in my country.
Sit down manlet

I'm 5'3" and I've never had issues with making friends or girlfriends due to height. Mind you, I'm not getting 7/10 white girls, but I get pretty cute Asian women. Which I guess is better, because unlike white women, asian women aren't majority completely vain cunts who only date men for looks or monetary status.

5’4 here

Had 2 gfs and I’m overweight. Fact is if you are confident you can pull anyone.

that's what milk is for.

Just some random average heights:
USA 180 cm
Sweden 182 cm
Germany 182 cm
Denmark 184 cm

You'd be average/below average in a white country.

I am 5'8" and I want to kill myself every day.

Ugly too

Every night, before going to bed, I literally PRAY that I fucking die in my sleep.

There's not light at the end of this tunnel, folks.

lol you fucking manlet

the smaller the weaker
you would stand no chance against me in the street fight

>manlets actually believe this

Hitler was a faggot; Himmler was our one and true führer.

He's 5'6". Give or take an inch.

I wasn't there that night and I don't recognise her. He may well have. He was a good looking guy and confident, always had a girl with him. Haven't seen him in years though.

I'm the same height as you and were manlets, mate. Just accept it.

Fucking this. That number even includes subhuman T*rks among others. Manlets are disgusting.

himmler was a manlet too you idiot
so 5' 5"

I'm 176 cm. Who am I?

>implying manlets will learn

>people don’t like me
That’s quite alright, I prefer to be alone.

Are you sure that is your real flag? You speak like a nigger. Using I fuck bitches and I beat you in a fight as arguments

>but muh street fight
that's a niggar argument, y'know

plus any skinny drug addict can stab you in the back on a street fight ... in truth, there's not even a real advantage to survival.

If genitals size isn't correlated with bodymass does that mean that big guys have less hormones per drop of blood or their genitals work better to create the same percentages?

>being this fucking delusional
hahahaha accept your fate, king of manlets

181cm is almost 6 feet tall
5'9" is more like 175cm

Of course you manlets have to be humble, its hard wired in your DNA in order to not piss off a tall guy and get killed.

>disputing facts
This is why you get made fun of.

I think manlet-may may is just way for tall virgin boys to make themselves believe in world where being tall gets em laid. All the toughest guys and the guys who get most pussy are short guys with strong neck, I've seen women ignore the tall and thin faggots when the real power midget starts to talk shit. They are also the best talkers and banters in many cases, thats evolution.

It takes 12 inches to make a foot, not 10. That's 0.9 of a foot, not 9 inches.

I'm 5'8 and a chad so to speak. Sure I'd like to be taller but I'd like to be a billionaire supermodel as well.

5.9 foot isn't the same as 5' 9" you retard

TINY LANKLET BRAINS

this is bait

mutt average is 5'9
no way 180cm
also most of latin countries average is around 170cm

I'm 181cm and at this point I'm taller than your average, germacuck

>He doesn't know that there are 12 inches.
For the sake of laughter, please be American behind that meme flag.

>mutt education

Found the manlet

>get killed.

Yeah but that's starting to revert already ... DNA has been changing since man started developing weapons that rendered height useless.

In Ancient Rome they would put gladiators to fight the big guys, so the gladiator would always win, because size makes you slow, and being slow means you die.

Yeah well you'd stand no chance in the wild. You are not a real man if you can't provide for yourself. Your life depends on the matrix of society. You'd starve without it, lanklet piece of shit. You are a product of kikery. The kike matrix for goyim.
>Hurr durr wut es farming
Shut the fuck up youl'd still starve

>manlets don’t even have to lift to get ripped
>Manlets are weak
?????????????????

>develops a god complex because he lives among smurfs

Height is a strange thing, I don't know what I am genetically because I'm really pale but have black eyes and brown hair, from Northern Scotland, but all the males in my family are over 6'3, I'm 6'4.

I'm hardly Nordic looking so I don't know why everyone is so tall.

6'4 here, anyone below 6'0 is a manlet to me

You're trying hard aren't you?
Its okay, gook, just because you're a manlet doesnt mean that your life is over, well for the most part at least.

I'm 5'7

AMA

balkanfags are tall as fuck too.
t.manlet

Considered suicide yet?

Lol, manlet! 6'8" chef at Wendy's 12 inch dick make 80K. Stay pleb.

fugg D-:

hey pablo

No.

Sup

Shorter men dominated in the prehistoric times, less chance to break a bone, that was a death sentence back then. Tall people are only allowed to thrive because of modern medical advancement.

look here, a triggered manlet, isn't it cute

>being this insecure and aggresive
Literally the manlet stereotype.

>tfw Hitler and Stalin were ubermanlets
>WW2 was midget rage all along

I remember the story about this guy. He took a girl home. The back story was, some femanon posted it as I recall and said he was just walking around all the groups of ladies. Didn't give a fuck, didn't say much, just joined groups until he found one that accepted him. I recall she was basically saying yes he's a Manley but his persistence and I don't give a fuck attitude got him laid. He knew he's a manlet but didn't even care.

You're probably 200% Pictish

Oh okay, I'll steer clear of arenas then and stick to fighting and killing manlets in unarmed combat

Kek sure thing little guy

what was his height?

I was a few inches off from being a manlet. Most girls are my same height and a good amount are smaller than me. There's a lot of tall girls, though, but I dunno how picky those hoes can be

I'm 5'8, if you have a good physique and a good face I'd say any man would be fine. aka you look good.
I do think that being tall is a good advantage but to this day I don't think I have it as bad as people make it out to be on forums.

People who actively seek out reasons to look down on others. You, basically.
Also not political.

>female
>browsing Sup Forums

Immersion lost