"Hollywood Wants Your Money...and Your Mind"

ZYKLON BEN GOING AFTER THE (((COINCIDENCES))) IN HOLLYWOOD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vjMYCnI5kz0
youtu.be/M_tiidiVoTs
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9608635
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=vjMYCnI5kz0

wow nice work investigator ben, if only we didn't already know all of this and how its (((your))) people doing it

>shekelpiro talking about propaganda

Haven't you noticed how they are actively flipping on these issues? Ever wondered why Jordan Peterson blowed up?
They have noticed which way the wind is blowing and are positioning themselves to be seen as based conservative allies.

Nigger

Enemy of my enemy?

still remains a jew

>hollywood has an extreme liberal bias
>it's another Mr. 150 IQ kikepiro repeating what everyone knows

Remind me why he's considered an intellectual?

>those KHAZAR MILKERS

this is the right kind of propaganda.

I don't watch tv. I get all my entertainment from the internet. when I get married and have kids, I will abolish television from my household for this reason.

IM converting for that milk access

My captcha was a truck.. Big milk truck has arrived

its for the normies you tards

>PragerU

Fuck off.

He's right you know. This is a great entry-level redpill for normies. Spread it on kikebook and goytube.

youtu.be/M_tiidiVoTs

HOLLYJEW OWNS NORTH KOREA PRODUCTION COMPANIES

>0:40
>muh toxic cigarettes
>muh carcinogens in it false argument
Those carcinogens are present in extremely minute amounts, parts per billion and parts per trillion in the case of the radioactive isotopes.
If examined unbiasedly, we would see that ALL plants contain trace amounts of radioactive isotopes at such absurdly small quantities.
The benzopyrenes in tobacco smoke are found in much greater quantities in cooked meat (which by the way, when when eaten, 'ingested orally', much more of of the benzypyrenes will go through the liver to to form aromatic epoxides!).

Tobacco itself has never yielded carcinogenicity in ANY dose, so the claim that it has "carcinogens in it" is a total farce and scare tactic that could be used for ANYTHING we as humans ingest.

See for yourself:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9608635

>No statistically significant increase in the incidence of malignant lung tumors was seen in either species as a result of smoke exposure, a finding that does not agree with the results of epidemiological studies in humans. Possible reasons for this lack of correlation are given.

The reason tobacco is targeted is because it is one of the few substances that actually INCREASES cognition instead of dumbing you down like degenerate drugs.

This all goes to show that this video is nothing more than a thinly-veiled attempt to sell a book... I expect nothing better from a "professional debator" who researches topics he knows little to nothing about, and thinks he is smart by using what to him is a complex word like "carcinogens". Well, Ben, you are not smart at all.

t. tobacco industry

All the warning labels and all the lung and mouth cancer that people get from tobacco products is just uninformed propaganda right?

Ben's sorta that contrarian typo of jew like Miller, he basically started getting involved in politics because he read while in college an article calling Netanyahu Hitler.

*not Netanyahu rather the last PM, Moshe Sharett

Why do Jewesses have such large quantities of milk?

>zycklon shekelpiro red pilling reditors

If he doesn't tell them how else are they supposed to know ?

>y-you're a shill
>warning labels are evidence of harm
All of those labels are based on faulty non-randomized epidemiological studies that seldom isolate for lifestyle, dietary, and genetic factors. They are pure propaganda as they a priori assume that smoking is harmful and have the specific intent to imply it that it indeed is, not on hard evidence but weak statistical grounds purely for the express goal of reducing tobacco consumption. It by definition is propaganda and the fact that it rests on weak studies, shows that they indeed are misinformed. May I remind you again that ALL experimental studies to date fail to produce harm but often show the opposite result?

That's not zylkon Ben... go back from whence you came.

Khazar milkers
My only weakness

>Oy vey I'm based aren't I goyim
>Now listen, race doesn't matter, it's all about the ideology! Brown america will be great as long as they're all conservatives! White genocide? Who cares!

:^)