Coiners on suice watch

Coiners on suice watch

>almost at 20k

coinlets on suicide watch

good, fucking hate coinfags, wish they could lose all and finally kts from desparation, waste of air these faggots

>not selling at peak
coiners will be BTFO so hard

sneaky coinlet subhuman

enjoy losing everything, you will not be missed faggot

Gonna invest in neo and lumen

why are you so butthurt that I bought at 1k and am literally seeing my net worth rise every day?
soon I can buy your entire village, I will make your mamma my servant

>haha those coinlets when will they learn
>also pls buy our memecoin pls pls pls

Kys

>I will make your mamma my servant
Christ Almighty m8 please restrain yourself, this is a respectable forum

I doubled my money in three weeks. Now Im going to use take out the amount I put in, so even if it crashes it doesnt affect me.

well you made 10 k out of 1 k, wow, you should have put at least 20k of initial budget though if you wanted to made real money

problem is that you need to cash out, and harvest what possible, memecoins have no future, you can only pray on bigger fools than you (for the moment)

>mfw buttcoin is plummeting right now and all the smug nerds lose their money

Not mean to quote.

Help your fallen brother with recommendations, I sold my HTC 10 yesterday and I need something to restore motivation in life

In exchange I will post anti-anti-Indian banter

Always funny seeing the coinlets S E E T H I N G because they lost the easiest way to become a millionaire in history
you still have time, faggots, by 2020 we'll be at 1 million per coin

>Nocoiners still coping
Holy fuck you guys are fucking desperate
How do I feel to miss one of the biggest opportunity in this century to make money just because you refuse to admit being wrong?

lol dummy, if its mainstream and out there, you're no smarter

Come back when you have the next big thing and gloat

>by 2020 we'll be at 1 million per coin

Yeah and India would be a superpower

if you weren't rich before, you surely aren't a millionaire now. You can't make big money off of small cash, even with memecoins.

An advise: sell now. It will crash

you better sell now, trust me, as this guy said leave the boat before it sinks

>PLEASE SELL just please sell I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU MAKE EVEN MORE MONEY PLEAASEEE SELLLL

I bought from coinome.com. Dont really know much about this bitcoin business desu.

Stay poor retard, we don't need your 20€ anyway

Thank you, lets begin -

God gave you his superpower and you're still complaining to America, no anti-Indian posts, at least they appreciated the cows instead of trying to jew god over them

Smart.

Maybe take out a little bit more than you put in, so that you still come ahead if it crashes.

>EU doesn't like it when something is not regulated and not under their control
Authoritarians gonna authoritarian.

>top chad millionaire coiners
>still posting on 4chinz
kek made me really ponder

And how are they going to do this? The european union is so fucking full of shit, ''we will reinforce this'', ''we will stop that'' and voila not a damn thing happens.
And a DECENTRALIZED thing like bitcoin wich anyone in the world can mine and sell anywhere, in addition to the new protocols being written every day.
The eu needs to realize communism died twenty years ago, lynch the fucking fearmongering haggard cows in office

Yeah, because the anonimity fucks with taxation.

If you don't cash out, they can't tax your capital gains.

Why should working people pay taxes from the little they get for their hard work, but not lazy buttcoin fags?

I'm not a millionaire yet, though I've past the 100k mark thanks to bitcoin
21 years old btw

You aren't rich until you cash out, kiddo

>thread moved from int to pol
lmao not gonna take any advice from pol faggots
reddit-tier board

You should have moved this to /biz/. Fucking newfag mods, I swear.

fuck Sup Forums and fuck white ppl

Fuck I should've listened

This, fuck the janitor

reported you to the EU

>thread moved to angry kiddies board
Welp time to close the tab

Hahahaha no coiners on suicide watch. They think it’s a bubble. Little do they know that by definition crypto can’t be a bubble and is here to stay. Congrats on missing the opportunity of a lifetime to get out of poverty. You missed the largest transfer of wealth of our generation for being technology brainlets

some lines are blurred, hamid

Oi cunt, was supposed to be friendly teasing and now you made me look anti-semitic, I hope your mum withholds your hotpocket money this week

with my new found wealth I will simply fund anti-eu parties and break it up myself lmao

becoming mainstream is THE REASON it will go higher. For past references, check any stock exchange for the last 30 years.

>all the coiner fags blowing the meme they fell into (like the dumb fools they are), hoping dumber fools will buy from them saving their asses

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

>muh thousands of dollars in bitcoins

You faggots are going to crash hard and fast. You don't even realize that you're just the residual earners in a black market common currency. Bitcoin is used most primarily for illegal transactions. I'm not talking just about drugs, because who really gives a shit. I'm talking about the buying and selling of illegal services, and the buying and selling of illegal practices, like human trafficking.

>I have over 500k in bitcoins
That's fucking nothing.

I don't know m8, Bitcoin has started on securities/futures, it doesn't look too good

>coins are artificial and doesn't have value
>something can be lost
the rusty gears in my brains are creaking

>if I spend tangible value on intangible value I'm completely secure because losing something intangible isn't a loss

Good job, retard.

>10000% return in two years
>5% loss over a month
LOL BTFO!

Come on m8, electricity and processing power can be monetized, services based on tangible goods can be monetized

Its almost as if you've never sold insurance or bought kisses from girls

>I have defined this thing I like to be tangible
>I have defined this thing I don't like to be intangible
Guess I'm put in check mate here. Good job, well played m'sir.

>everyone was given bitcoins for free at birth

Good job, retard.

>The fact that X is given free at birth is a distinguisher
wat u meane by di

You had to buy into bitcoin at some point. There is no security in intangible assets if at some point you spent tangible assets to purchase the intangible assets. You'll still experience a loss in value.

Do you pay taxes on your shekels if there is deflation?

Is this seriously how "tangible assets" are defined? Seems retarded to me. Because, what do you really own at birth, then?

They're going to stop the free market the same way commies always do. With gulags if necessary.

m8 if I pay for cloud storage, its sitting in a drive somewhere

Nobody just came out of the blue and said I have some virtual sanic-coins to sell, it begun with tangible services, its mining for a reason, but its evolving like mentioned as the stock market did

Wait till you discover shorting stocks and betting against mortgages

>Kike supergovernment scared of threats to the central banking system
Imagine my shock. The next thing will be 'financing terrorism' you just wait

Sup Forums is the one that was with bitcoin this whole time

>Bitcoin is used most primarily for illegal transaction
and you know this because?

The privacy focused coins are going to explode this year as governments start trying to crack down on this and hiding your activity becomes a huge value to traders. If you missed the boat with BTC, now is your chance.

You're not even on the same point anymore. It's literally understanding that just because a currency is digital and therefore "artificial" that doesn't somehow negate losses if that currency if it was obtained by an exchange of non "artificial" currency.

user, that would be 20k per 1k invested. Also, he didn't state how many he bought at 1k.

The only reason your meme money appreciated in value is because it's used liberally for the purchase of illegal services. The primary draw of bitcoin is that it's decentralized and that it offers more personal security/privacy to the consumer.

Anyway, enjoy having the whole thing banned in western nations in the aims of cracking down on crime.

Coins 10-100x daily. This is patently false.

>Exchanging fiat currencies for crypto
You say fiat is tangible and crypto isn't?

>The only reason your meme money appreciated in value is because it's used liberally for the purchase of illegal services. The primary draw of bitcoin is that it's decentralized and that it offers more personal security/privacy to the consumer.
What about security against inflation?

>Anyway, enjoy having the whole thing banned in western nations in the aims of cracking down on crime.
How?

Go ahead and put on your ancap flag, faggot. Fiat is more tangible than crypto. I look forward to your deconstruction of the concept of money.

>Tangibility is a spectrum
I guess I can infer your position on the genderspectrum idea

Fiat currency is backed by oil. Bitcoin is backed by fiat currency.

People really believed this would not happen? Pretty stupid in my opnion.

>EU
literally who cares

>Bitcoin is backed by fiat currency.
It's backed by peoples speculation on the fiat vs crypto future.

How do you estimate the value of your current bitcoin horde?

This is Bitcoin's Achiles' heel. Simply outlawing it would not adversely effect the economy. If it undermines the enforcement of rules or the collection of taxes, then exchange for real money will be outlawed and become near impossible. When it undermines government control, it's cruising for a bruising.

Even if the perfect e-coin were invented: As fast and reliable as credit card swipes, with enough inflation to be no better than other common money and so be spent rather than exclusively saved, yet trustworthy enough (and nonvolitile) a store of value that people don't mind keeping it for limited periods of time, and with built in free laundry with every transaction like cash ( not special expensive laundry transactions like Zerocoin or ZCash ) and it were accepted as payment everywhere, then simply outlawing it would still not adversely effect the economy.

There's nothing legal and economically important that can be done with e-coin that cannot be done with government controlled money.

Which is sad, because it fills the role of Hatreon except better because you don't have to give up your identity to spend/receive money. It would be nice to preserve that at least.

>enjoy having the whole thing banned
you JUST said it was the best thing to use when buying banned stuff
and now you think a ban would threaten it?

Versus fiat. What isn't?

based EU

through how many gift cards it can buy and how jealous others are

I believe what you mean to say is that each individual bitcoin has an estimated fiat currency value.

>making money off of bitcoin
Literally trying to get rich off the FOREX

Yes and so does any other good on any market.

That's why fiat currency trumps bitcoin; it's literally worthless without the government issued fiat currency.

Typical clickbait bullshit, nothing was agreed, there are no plans or proposed legislation, it was simply talked about by some dumbass green party commie in some EU committee.

"bitcoin platforms" won't make any sense to someone that knows how bitcoin works.

Into fiat? Why would anyone want to hold fiat? Only thing worth cashing out for is property NoCoiner

You are making a huge assumption; that government has total control over the economy. There are always competing interests though, which the government is also dependent upon. We could get a north korean situation were a black market fueled by crypto is allowed to exist simply out of necessity.

Maybe they mean exchanges?
Would be nice if America wasn't the one getting fucked the most by not having access to them.

Not a bad idea to put some of your earnings into gold and weapons.
Not sure why anyone would want dollars though.

yes

>Coiners on suicide watch
>Coinless on suicide watch
For once I have to agree with the coinless. If there is anything that EU is good at it's ruining good things

Even though an electronic cash would be nice, physical cash is also in danger. To accept cash, you need a cash register. It's a big expensive piece of equipment, and prone to people stealing from the till.

What happens when so few people are using cash that businesses don't bother having a cash register?

Imagine trying to get every store to install a big expensive thing to use your new fangled 'physical cash'.

Would be a nonstarter.

Places where bitcoin can be spent/exchanged/bought

surely you mean, nocoiners on suicide watch
this is an unambiguous signal that
the EU has come round to regarding BTC as a medium of exchange
the EU has furthermore come to the realization that BTC is not taxable
the EU has by adding 1 and 2 above come to the unpleasant realization that BTC will swallow the world economy, by and by, and that their last remaining chance to tax anything, ever, is to tax this movement, itself

>bitcoin used primarily for illegal transactions

No, I don't think you realise it's CURRENT YEAR... Its almost exclusively monero now as it has better privacy

Crpytocurrency is like drugs. The more they try to clamp down it, the more valuable it becomes.

Thanks for the insane gains, you fucking miserable piece of shit bureaucratic cucks.

Once decentralized exchanges like BlockNet are up and running, there wont be a fucking thing these faggots can do, short of shutting down the entire internet.