McCain is going to fucking die really soon

McCain is going to fucking die really soon

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/942744309329252352

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ch1UQ47rWKU
edition.cnn.com/2017/07/20/health/what-is-glioblastoma-john-mccain-brain-tumor/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>whelp I have cancer so stop looking into my history cause I'll die soon
>5 years later
>Whelp guess I'm cured!

HE NEEDS TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR HIS ACTIONS

Chemo is weakening his immune system?

Sounds like he's O.K. for now, if the cancer treatment is working.

Good.

As just posted in another thread, McCain is getting basically erased at this point. Had a family member with brain cancer. It doesn't respond to treatment, it's relentless, and it's fast, but it doesn't hurt.

How does Arizona replace him? Do they hold a special election if he croaks?

he needs to retire now.
it's really greedy of him to keep holding that office with his health and to spite pres trump.
if it were me i would go home and spend my last days with people that i cared about.
the old bastard is about 80 years old.

More than likely someone will fill in his spot until the term is over.

he'll (((recover))). jimmy carter had braim cancer and recovered

If you have cancer and start getting additional complications, you're generally fucked. He'll be lucky to see the end of January.

Governor appoints a new one. Apparently he is pro Trump. So you can see why he wouldn't step down.

I want him to die just before J20.
Trumps inauguration anniversary.

Generally speaking when you get infections during Chemo that's really bad. You essentially have a completely compromised immune system and any bug can knock you over.

If he has a viral infection he could seriously be fucked. Rolling for digits to suggest he's dead before the new year.

Gov. Ducey (Establishment Repub.) refused to give the seat to Jeff DeWitt (Trump Guy) so Trump gave DeWitt a NASA position. Kelli Ward is a safe pick for Flake’s seat. Franks was gunning for McCains seat but got derailed by his “$5 million dollar baby”. Gov. Ducey can appoint himself temporary senator and then run for the seat if the establishment can’t find a credible replacement. Trump has to funnel a fuck ton of money AZ’s way to get Ducey to play ball. The wall contract and some military contracts can set the table for a Ducey 2024 or 2028 presidential run.

he should of died when he got captured, he was a pussy who didn't want to die for his country and gave the VC info. Fuck this cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=Ch1UQ47rWKU

No he is not.

Franks did nothing wrong. Kelli Ward is based, though.

Okay, so we're NEVER going to learn about the mystery behind his switching medical boot. Screw this timeline.

>I want to run in 6 or 10 years, so fuck what happens until then
I fucking hate politicians. Fucking kill them all.

They map out 6-10 years ahead of time what they think they need to do to have a shot, and they end up going AGAINST policies that they would otherwise support and that their constituents support.

Helping pro-MAGA candidates win in AZ would help him with the unexpected MAGA crowd that helped put Trump in the white house.

Being against MAGA candidates indicates that he would prefer that MAGA dies. He would prefer that it's not around when he makes his run.

Too many faggot republicans think it's good for them to not MAGA

What does this mean for the GOP Tax Scam?

but McCain doesn't just have simple brain cancer. He has Glioblastoma multiforme.
Medien life expectancy in that case is 12 months, 14.6 months if you add temozolomide (temodal) and radiation therapy.

to put it simple:
Glioblastoma multiforme is a cancer which not only is extremely radio- and chemoresistant, but also grows with micro-protrusions which can't be fully cut out by scalpels. cut it out and in a month you're back at pre-surgery tumor mass.
oh, and Glioblastoma also is highly invasive, but only in the brain tissue (because the Blood Brain barrier prevents the tumor from metastasizing to other body parts).

tl,dr: McCain is FUBAR

t. radiation biologist

>McCain has...
Oh? You've seen the radiographs and bloodwork?

>spend my last days with people that i cared about.

His husbandfu Lidnsey in in DC though.

Who hasn't.

>who hasn't
Dr. Krautslem flag hasn't.

dont you guys know that these special higher up people get that there advanced medicine from aliens it can cure anything

McCain will soon be in the warm embrace of his Master, the Lord of Light.

Adios baby killing war criminal.

He's probably being blackmailed. Even 1 puppet is important for them right now. Otherwise I don't see why he'd be so motivated

Digs say by Friday.

This is utterly insane that between this and his surgery there is no unfit for service clause he is hitting. Remember when he ran and liberals fear mongered one heart beat away from dying and letting Palin be president? Why don't they care anymore that his health affects his work? Oh thats right, because he hates Trump so its ok now?

Because he'll vote against anything the GOP proposes
And they do try and claim Trump is unfit to serve due to mental health reasons

lets help kek meme his death!
if digis we do it

^^aw

His prognosis has always been grim. He's in the lowest survival percentile. He's likely to survive a bit longer, but most of the time that'll take you within 2 years.

It's Brain Cancer and his shit is about to start running out his ear so McCain will be gone by the end of the year.

Bidens son had brain cancer too. McCain will not survive it.

>there are brainlets who still believe he has cancer

He tried too hard. You could also say off by infinity.

>6060
WOAH!

it was literally reported as Glioblastoma multiforme, you dense motherfucker.

edition.cnn.com/2017/07/20/health/what-is-glioblastoma-john-mccain-brain-tumor/index.html

now die in a fire, you pathetic mouthbreather

What did he do?

>reported
oh.

>oh.