Why are Swedish men not protecting their women?

twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/942490904597876736

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/sJ5eg
uploaded
sydsvenskan.se/2017-12-16/misstankt-valdtakt-pa-hasselgatan
culture-wars.com/muslim-rapists-gang-rape-torture-17-year-old-girl-set-her-vagina-on-fire/
twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/942490904597876736
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Swedish
>Men
Pick one.

The only men in Sweden are those coming there to rape. Same with Norway.

>protect a woman
>she calls you a rapist and a heternomative patriarch
>get arrested and sent to jail

Swedish men are cucks. Even if they weren't why would they protect feminist zombies?

>Swedish
>men
Pick one and only one.

>Swedish city Malmö

>Malmö
>Swedish
Pick one

Swedeen is gay and stupid

Fuck you sweden

>Swedish
>Men
Pick one

Wowwee how many times did that filthy slut cum when her pussy got hot????

I have faith in the Swedes, they will grow from this and reawaken!

>roastie status:
>[ ] not roasted
>[x] roasted

She deserved it like all wh*te filth do. Death to the so called white woman

BUT DEY WUZ NOT RACIST GOYIM. IT IZ RACIST TO RETWEET DIS AS IT TEACHES PREJUDICE. STOP RETWEETING ND LIVE WID IT

>liberal white women finally gets a dose of the multiculturalism she voted for
Sounds like justice to me

Hans no.

Stockholm today is Malmo five years ago. It takes time, but it's still inevitable as long as there is no resistance.

I feel bad for her because she was 17. Probably not a roastie yet.

I have heard that this guy aint Swedish and is living in UK. Is that true?

I wonder if ridiculously low punishments for rape have anything to do with this epidemic...

dump mode engaged

They aren't worth it. Met some backpackers here and they were the most vapid cunts i have ever seen.

I'd say that pussy is well roasted now

That's what ya cunts call an Arby's on the barbie!

>Sweden
>Swedish

kek

Fake and gay. Source?

Website archive: archive.is/sJ5eg
(SJW government took it down)
All case files in one zip: uploaded net/file/srfon8gt

why would i care about women? they got us into the mess

> 90% Swedish.

If you had a point to make, you failed.

sydsvenskan.se/2017-12-16/misstankt-valdtakt-pa-hasselgatan
source. you'll have to translate it

they are naturalized into citizens dumbass

retarded faggot
culture-wars.com/muslim-rapists-gang-rape-torture-17-year-old-girl-set-her-vagina-on-fire/
Scroll down for the swedish sources.

>m-man up goy
Fuck off, schlomo.

> 90% Swedish.
Are you retarded?

/thread

Also this.

Remember you from the first thread where these were saved. Thank you for your work keeping them in the public

Guess now she really is a roastie...

False premise. Men are supposed to confine their women. You don't protect a woman as she walks through nig central. You make sure she never goes there in the first place.

>couple of guys walking with torches saying you will not replace us
>world wide cover of this event
>gangrape of underage girl and her cunt set on fire
>*cricket noises*
makes me think. Capitalism, not even once

Nok en dag i nabolandet.

>this thread for the 100 times in 24 hours

MODS WTF

>False premise. Men are supposed to confine their women.
Let me guess, yours is locked up in the basement right now?

>Mohamed Yassin Ben Lofti Mbark
>Finland
those damn finns

Because Swedish women don't want to be protected. Many even said so explicitly.

Swedish womyn:
>sven you're a racist Nazi bigot with a small dick.
>We need more immigration to combat racism and replace the evil whites
>the white men aren't paying enough taxes to support Tyrone and Mohammad
>white men should all be castrated - legit swedish politician
If the women in your country hated you this much, you wouldn't protect them either.

Locked in a safe White English community looking after the kids.

To be honest it's a bit hard to watch swecuck fall deeper and deeper into shit. Why do you let this happen? Seriously.
You have some explaining to do

>If the women in your country hated you this much, you wouldn't protect them either.
Hate to break it to you, friendo, but this is a rather common theme across the West. Not just limited to Sweden.

Because women hate nordic men and they are solely responsible for every bad thing that is happening in Sweden.

Two very simple reasons. Swedish women wouldn't miss such a chance to instantly backstab any Swedish men and throw them to the wolves who tried to do such a thing. To try and score progressive points. In fact they've done so on several ocassions when they merely throught such a thing had happened. It's Swedish women who constantly vote far left, who drive most of the progressive trash, who make up most of the absolutely insane politician and government they have. Who pretend to be horses and run around cities to protest old monuments and statues.

Secondly, because you inherently can't protect someone you have zero control over, who actively resists you trying to protect them and whom you aren't even with most of the day.

Thank you, I really think statistics are our strongest weapon in this war, which is the reason lefties hate to see ethnicity of criminals released.
I'll do an analysis of sentence length, ethnicity of the criminal and gender of the judge soon, should be interesting.

>Aggravated child rape
>Well this guy has just raped a child, what should his punishment be?
>Stoning?
>Maximum security prision?
>Nah, lets just give him community service.
>Even better, lets give him Youth Care as his community service where he has access to children!

Why are politicians not being brutally murdered in their homes?

I live in the opposite end of the country, what do you want me to do? Go down and patrol the streets of Malmö to save some roastie slut who voted for this?

And then when she gets sick of you?
>inb4 it will never happen to me, I'm too alpha, I keep muh bitches in line.

Oh she was 17, whatever she was going to vote for this anyway. She's probably an arab or some form of mutt herself.

I wish I hadnt read these.

How can you even look yourself in the mirror after sucking Somali cock?

Because they hate them lol--Swedish women are extremely entitled and have 60% divorce rate.

As good as trash--genetically disloyal.

ROASTIE GETS TOASTIE

Yet everyone saying that the Swedes are cucks for not fighting back despite the fact that it's endemic across the West.

it surely must sucks to get nations wrecked only because you have 3 inch smaller dick on average than average african

>18 years old = 34 cocks

And i thought the italians were whores. Your country is fucked up really bad.

redpills aren't supposed to taste good.

A woman who leaves a man is cast out into the cold with no support. It's not like we are married.
That said we're doing fine so there isn't much point in thinking about swapping to a younger model.

Carlos!

Women aren't property to be protected, secondly women are just as physically capable as men so why is it on men alone to protect women?

As far as I know he was born in Norway, moved to the UK at ~4, then moved back to Norway a year ago because he felt "persecuted" by the British police. He's never been to Sweden in either case.

His parents are Americans and something else I believe. They're both on Twitter and are deeply religious and incredibly pro Israel.

They claim Swedish, American, British, Norwegian and Isreali heritage, but if they're american who the fuck knows, they could be 1/64th whatever and still call it "heritage".

>twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/942490904597876736

Why doesn't the average Swede not have a burning hatred for the left and everything non-European yet?

>A woman who leaves a man is cast out into the cold with no support.
That's just not true. Maybe 70 years ago.
>It's not like we are married.
How long have you been living together?

So glad we keep our muzzies at bay so shit like this doesn't happen

Not sure how the economy has anything to do with this. Capitalism is such a nonsense word. All forms of economy including Communism are Capital based. Perhaps you mean Free market?

This is about agendas, plain and simple. A bunch of goofballs wearing white shirts carrying tiki torches representing a tiny portion of people (

>Why doesn't the average Swede not have a burning hatred for the left and everything non-European yet?
Because, like almost every western country, Sweden is run by women. And they like this.

What self-respecting man wouldn't lay down his life for...that.

>17
>not a roastie

oh you sweet beautiful child

Why are women so cruel? Seriously, how can you throw your own men under the bus and willingly be raped by brown people AND THEN BLAME YOUR OWN MEN FOR ALLOWING THAT TO HAPPEN? And people say there is no such thing as evil.

Doesn't matter. The UK isn't Canada.

Because most people here are not told about things like this and mostly just try to
balance their daily cucklife commuting to their jobs and back to their suburb villas.

I don't think the Netherlands is all that different, we're just slightly more extreme about it.

Agreed, but they are necessary. Kek wills it.

>allow women to vote
>they continuously and consciously vote against the interest of sweden and its future
>they end up rape and mutilated by the foreign men they allowed in their country

>h-help Liam!

Nah. These stupid women deserve every thrust they get.

most of their victims are arabs tho

Of course, it's just that Swedish women (and Canadian women) are the most extreme and open about it.

hahah community service for rape. PROGRESSIVE.

Well there actually is huge resistance in Sweden against liberalism and refugees, but the state is brainwashing the children. The media won't ever show it though. These are the real cucks, not Swiss.

Women could be locked in an arab sex-dungeon for 60 days, constantly getting abused
and tortured while being taunted for her race, and she would still vote for the "poooor 'fugee children :("

Maybe if Swedes werent so cucked they would take matters into their own hands and kill the rapists

>Same with Norway.
TAKE THAT BACK NIGGER!!!