Buyfag Thread

Guide: Buyfags.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.jp/gp/aw/d/4887742002?bc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Luka

No, I can't read moon, so I don't know the manufacturer. Feel free to upload if you knew the character names. I'll just claim credit later with a higher resolution version.

You and me both.

Fingers crossed Sideshow Collectables stocks it so I can utilize their installment plans.

Also:
>Two Threads
Uh... this one has a title?

I wish I watched this show.

Someone was asking in the other thread,
This is by I.V.E White Elf by Kalmia Project.

>Two Threads

I'll fill this one with content.

Where can I find a list of the new stuff announced today?

Like the LWA figmas and shit.

the back of their outfits ruin it

Maybe paint by summer.

>Two Threads
count again

I'm really conflicted.

Should I shell out 17000 yen for heavy equipment or save 6000 yen and get the light equipment?

They look so good together.

I didn't get the full thing, but maybe check goodsmiles homepage out twitter?

I'm talking about the things that aren't being made by GSC.

fml

1 image in each of the others versus 12 here.

Their weapons look retarded.

>1 image in each of the others versus 12 here.
Yeah, I don't deny that, so keep postin on this one and let the others die

The boat bits are the worst parts of the boat girls. The light armament version is cheaper and actually looks better.

This. I know nothing about kancolle, but I like those pale girls with the red eyes. Except their weapons look dumb as hell

We have issues.

Is that a Kaiba figma announcement I spy?!

You're right. I'm just going to get the light armor versions then. Thanks.

>let the others die

That's the plan.

Yeah.

On the pic topic, I was pleased with the Garupan poches that Koto shown on Wonfes

I want to buy a physical doujinshi, but I can't find it anywhere I look.
>Fuuga's Teacher and Student
Any ideas?

>ordered a game alongside with a plastic model and some hobby supplies(ball joints)
>received email saying they cannot fit into a single box and i would have to pay shipping for two boxes

This is the first time a store had forced me to split my order.
Did they mess it up because i'm sure as hell they are able to fit everything into a 30x30x30cm Standard SAL box.

Probably the stuff they fill the package with won't let the items fill in a SAL box, and yes, most shops do this if your items exceed the size of your selected shipping option.

amazon.co.jp/gp/aw/d/4887742002?bc=1

I think I love you, user.

Mandrake

>Imagine browsing your favorite hentai sight without a search bar or tags in a hot room with a dozen or more strangers.
That's what it's like digging through the physical mandrake store. Still a great place though.

>They have half a floor for dolls.

Will it automatically deduct the right amount of yen from my bank account, or will I have to convert? I've never bought from amazon.jp before

Forgot to mention i ordered a B2 tapestry which has dimensions of 515x730mm.

I suspect the B2 sized tapestry could be the underlying cause. Don't they typically roll them up like posters?(pic related)

weapons look great, cant wait to get both.

from the looks, tom have mentioned to mytheos about the white peg and base, so hopefully they fix that with something better looking before preorders close.

Different angle, but I screwed up the focus. First picture I took inside.

Mandarake was fun to visit. Their tower in Akiba is cool, but I liked Nakano Broadway more. I went in looking to buy Namaniku ATK's Attack on Titan doujins. I found five of them. And so very, very much much more.

Good thing I stayed out of the retro-mecha shop, or I don't think I'd have had any money left at all by the time I left...

I remember one store was selling little plushie Zodds, but ran out of stock before I could buy one. Any other places have them?

Why can't I ship to my home?

Eh tends to happen when Amazon jp recognizes it as adult content. You'll have to use a forwarding service.

This is the first time i've ever tried to buy shit internationally. Lot of shit to go through

Anybody else getting their card declined at TOM?

what's wrong with the base?

Do you really want Fuuga's book physically? The entire book has been online forever and is translated.

But if you really do, it's foreign shit. Yeah you gotta jump through some hoops to get it unfortunately. Also that's why the guide exists.

Glad I didn't preorder it. That fucking whiteness...

oh so that's what that is?

wondered why I'd sometimes get that error.

white peg stands out like a sore thumb, and the base just looks cheapo overall compared to the rest of the figure. The flowers are laughable compared the the ones in the bouquet

Always zoom in first to check your focus.

I'm a sentimental guy, and i want the physical copy. First foray into erotic art and all that. Might just use a proxy service

I understand the peg issue, but I doubt something can be done about the base, it's a cheap figure after all.

14k isnt that cheap

>that shit bellfine megumeme is up for preorder again
so have they fixed anything on it, or is it still trash? it's the same pictures, which look awful

11,8k it's her price, those extra 2,2k are shipping costs.

>futa fig by Ban
>murasaki from taimanin asagi

what a time to be alive.

what's with this?,

They both appear to be shittier recolors.

I know that the're recolors, but this means that they didn't sell shit in this WF.

It's actually pretty sad.

I thought the Takatara Todo figure looked better then the original and just impulse ordered it. Now my March order is 93k. please send help.

its still a reasonable enough price where you expect some semblance of quality and continuity between the figure and base. At this point I would prefer just a plain base to what it has now.
Hopefully revolves Holo doesnt disappoint.

Aw shit

>Ordering on impulse
>Ordering bunnies on impulse
There's no helping you.

>Now my March order is 93k. please send help

o i am laffin

>new Kozaki Yuske art book
Oh shit

don't worry its cast off

Unless you ordered a doll, get some fucking standards, dude. There is no reason you should be spending so much for one month.

awwwww yesssss

I also have the new saber dollfie to pay for.

>March Order at ~85k
>April Order at ~55k
I'm praying for delays.

Yes

>Tanya is getting a figma and a nendo
Hehe. I'm very well pleased.
Still wish it was a cu-poche...

cu-poche youjo senki phoneposter holocaust best day of my life.

I have no idea what that means, but some of the words you said were good so I'll agree.

Is it just me or has the amount of lewd at wonfest increased a lot recently?

I'm scared.
Usually non-Trigger stuff that GSC funds turns out to be horrid.
But this is one of the better anime of the last year.

Yes, there has been an increase. But it's mostly consolidated to Native's block. A lot of smaller companies were introduced under their brand. And also Native revealed a lot more prototypes than they typically do.

Amounts of everything increased. Quantity of figs and quantity of new manufacturers. Pretty great wonfes.

>I'm scared.
Why? Or is that a joke?
>But this is one of the better anime of the last year.
True true. I'd been looking forward to it since early last year. The LN art was lovely and the story/Tanya sold it for me.
When I saw the anime designs I couldn't wait for figs.
I've never pre-ordered a figure. How exciting.

Yesss finally something I like

Atleast you don't have to pay 20k+ in customs for it

So is Alter's Ema delayed yet?

Raita's such a fucking hack

Oh yeah, I forgot about that part...

Well, ~10k initial shipping, possibly more later.
Honestly 50/50 when it comes to customs. Sometimes they slap me with a fee, other times not.

I hope not but she probably will be.

Should I get this semen demon?

if you post this again ill fucking dox you and murder you you dumb piece of shit

i need you to stop posting shit like this every thread istg

you know that's he's going to keep reposting that crap.

You never let us down mate.

actually, if we consider that she's an exclusive she's pretty cheap, her price would be even lower if it were a regular release.

Don't mind the haters.

Was really that hard to make their breasts castoff able?, how am I supposed to display them that way?

Like a real man, totally nude of course