Why didn't you love her like a human and not like an object ?

why didn't you love her like a human and not like an object ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qLrnkK2YEcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But OP, I love her for all the good and bad that's in her.

Because I hated myself and didn't understand her. Even if I did love her as a human, I wouldn't be able to express my love since it would be overshadowed by my own self-misery. I hate myself. But maybe I could love myself? And maybe after finding this sacred self-worth I will finally find the value in others? I will finally be able to understand them at least a bit. But of course, no once can understand the other fully. So it's very important for you to love yourself and to be able to help yourself when everything else fails. Take care of yourself.

Asuka fans aren't capable of doing that.

I didn't. Shinji best Eva girl.

Go to bed Kaworu

I loved someon like that but it didn't work out. I guess neither of us deserved to be happy.

Because Misato was much better.

Reminder that Pen-Pen is canonically bisexual

Nah, he's homo. He only ever showed attraction to Shinji's dick.

I hate her. Why does she have to be so fucking annoying? I can't stand to see her or hear her speak. Worst character in the show.

He desired Misato emotionally and Shinji sexually, he's bi

He only saw Misato as a friend.

She's just a traumatized mentally ill 13 year old

Please stop erasing characters' sexualities or I'm calling Anno

If you call him, tell him I want to suck his dick platonically.

Ol, Ikuhara :^)

A-Anno-kun.
I want to make love-, uh, I mean Anime with you.

But I did.

If he didn't desired Misato sexually, he is just homo. After all, the word is biSEXUAL.

Iku-chan.....I want to be with you forever like this

You fucking moron!!!!!! The word sex there means gender, not sexual attraction!!!! So if he likes her romantically (for which their is more than proof of) that means he is bi

Where is the proof he likes her romantically?

Penpen was only into Shinji's dick.

Asuka plz.

See how he likes being held by Hikari. Pen Pen is bi

She's holding him in a platonic way. They're just friends.

When Kaworu holds him he blushes.

Pen Pen is homo

Ok you win

Thanks, let's be friends

We are friends

Why didn't you post this is the last Eva thread instead of making your own?

No such thing as too many eva threads

The jaguar demands an eva thread every hour, or he will devour the sun.

we must obey

Reminder that Shinji is canonically bihet

What the fuck does that even mean

Just say bisexual like a normal person
Or alternatively bislut

Reminder that Shinji is canonically a bislut

There you go.

Could Asuka and Rei have bben friends if Rei accepted her offer of friendship?

Maybe

Maybe. Maybe Rei could understand her. But probably not, the point is that you'll need to understand yourself first, and those two were emotional wrecks

What every kid in Eva needs is intense therapy and a strong support system (and the adults as well)

Every Eva thread anthem.
youtube.com/watch?v=qLrnkK2YEcE

No.

Why do you think so?

Reminder that Shinji never wore an eyepatch and is canonically a binocular.

Because Asuka didn't want friendship as much as a way to control Rei.

Nah, Asuka tried to be pretty nice to Rei actually. They just misunderstood each other

How do you become friends with someone who doesn't talk back?

She was the same way with Shinji though. But he earned her respect.

Rei needs someone to be patient with her, patience which Asuka doesn't have. Which is why she and Shinji can comfortable be friends, because he's naturally a kind boy. Shinji could probably balance out their group.

That neck is disturbingly long

Who can love this psycho stupid cunt?

I could

She didn't. Asuka didn't want to be friends.

He did.

It is.

Rei needs someone who is genuinely interested in her. She won't fall for obviously fake friendships like with Asuka.

Reminder that everyone is bisexual, homosexuals and heterosexuals do not exist.

Freud pls

This Asukafag/Kaworufag butthurt will haunt the threads forever, won't it? At least it's good to make fun.

I'd take that over the crazy Reifag, honestly.

Sounds like Asukafags/Kaworufag butthurt to me.

The hilarious part was watching Asuka fans impersonate Kaworu fans and vice versa, while simultaneously banging some poor newbie Asuka fan over the head.

Why are you talking to yourself again, Reifag?
Please don't shit up this thread like you did with the last one.

I will need fucking source on this image.

I just watched you burn yourself, and I loved every bit of it.

Wow, I can't even believe they bothered to make this crap.

Source looks to be Shinji Ikari Raising Project, a fullblown fanservice manga.

Sad thing is that you delusional waifu-idiots don't even realize that there is no "crazy reifag", just crazy asuka/kaworufags who push the idea because you're sore about being ridiculed for your shitposting, and for being stomped in eva nerd fights..

Just came back from /c/ Rei thread. Reifags are absolutely insane, they should be gassed for the greater good.

To earn Rei-chans respect, you need to show that you're serious.

My my, sounds like someone is butthurt about something.

Thanks, my man.

and so it repeats itself, with ikari

Yeah, their shitposting in the last thread really sealed the deal.

We know

Who's cancerous or needs to be gassed shown by what they post and why. When Kaworu fans spam down an entire thread with kawoshin and furiously attack everyone else, and Asukafags exist to shit on everyone else in particular Reifags, then you know they're the rotten core of a rotting fanbase.

Reifags win for not doing that.

No problem.

Nice damage control, but if you actually read the posts in the second one, it's revealed to be Asukafags.

And now the Reifag is going to falseflag and talk to itself for the rest of the thread again.

>praising re-take
>shitting on sadamoto for being a shinjixrei-shipper
>shitting on rei fans and rei x shinji in general

Is this yet another failed Asukafag disinformation campaign again?

>worse than grandpa dying
Reifags need to be lynched.

>The butthurt asukafag is at it again
HERE WE GO

If you like Rei over Asuka you didn't get Evangelion

>Anno: Everyone understands that it's a fiction, but precisely because it's a fiction you have a pure feeling, you fall for the character to an even greater extent. You assume that an anime character will not betray you. Iku-chan said [to me], "in the last episode, please have Rei Ayanami get married and become pregnant. Just please betray the Ayanami fans. The Rei Ayanami they are thinking of is not real. The real Rei Ayanami gets married, and her belly..."

>Oguro: (laughs) Ah, if Ayanami really existed.

>Anno: He told me something like, "please, make them realize that, If she were real, she would get married, become pregnant, have a child, and grow older." I was thinking, "we don't have to go that far..." (laughs).

>Oguro: (laughs) Iku-chan is a wicked man.

>thread is going along nicely
>asukafags and kaworufags enter
>it goes to shit
The real curse of EVA.

Yet another infested thread.
Will it ever end?

The shitposting thread for the kaworu and asukafags got purged, so now they're here to shit on this one. It's sad.

Blame the Reifags

The best threads are the ones they aren't in

So even the staff know Reifags are sick in the head

Explain how Asukafags and Kaworufags had a near post-limit thread going on all alone, while this one had Rei fans in it since the start, and went along well? Then when the butthurt faggots from the other cancerous thread comes here, it goes to hell? Check mate.

Real curse is that it's always the same 20 people, and it's the same crap but even more stupid each day.

It you, the Reifag, shitposting with Kaworufags, get over yourself.

Everyone knows your falseflagging and talking to yourself, it's real pathetic.

I feel you. Though it's gotten worse the past year with the asukafags and kwaorufags going insane. It's as bad as the time a Kaworu fan threatened to kill himself or something.

Sup Forums: discussions about the sexuality of a cartoon penguin

Do you honestly believe you convinced anyone that you weren't the one false flagging as Asukafags (again) and shitposting, Reifag?

But please, feel free to talk to yourself again and pretend to be 20 different people.
Too bad no user besides yourself with reply agreeing with you.

Reifag continuing to talk to himself for the rest of the thread below:

-------------------------------

Your sour denial only proves to this board that Asuka and Kaworu fans are insufferable. If you left this thread right now, it'd return to normal.

This isn't even a conversation anymore. It's just the same aggressive remarks posted over and over again. Social submachinegunning.

Just like daddy Freud said, humans always think about sex and associate everything with sex .

It's difficult to converse when everything just drowns out in undending waves of anger from crazy asuka and kaworufags. Everyone who just wants to have their nice threads get constantly harrassed by these clowns.

Everything comes back to that, and this meta-conversation we're having is doomed to limit itself to just that.

I doubt Freud was the first one to claim Man had a suitcase mind from birth. Why does he get all the credit? He almost gets credit for all of Evangelion too!

Why was Asuka spying on Rei and Shinji in hte hospital?

She was concerned about Shinji but didn't want to show it

Envy and guilt, I presume. It's the episode where Shinji is fished out from a dangerous situation, and Rei like a nice girl goes to visit Shinji in the hospital.

You can be the first at a lot of things, no one cares if you're not published.