- accept islam / convert to islam
- house refugees

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Epl9EUCHKyw
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_Ed6FaR7Bs&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=uxC1v41waqw
youtube.com/watch?v=2V6JIAbdQe4&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Google is run by jews, what did you expect?

Its real, i checked. So much for „dont be evil“. At least they abolished that motto so they arent hYpocrits i guess

Search it up on bing/yahoo and see what you get, guaranteed different overall results

the first one is about a german green politician who really said if you live in a part of town where they speak mostly arabic you as a german should learn the language

There should be no German towns that speak mostly Arabic.

Agreed

too lazy to screenshot but i got
>Swedes will
-learn dari
-integrate
>Swedes should
-divorce more often
>Swedes are
-from turkey
-becoming a minority
-where are swedes from?
>Swedes have to
-be integrated in the new sweden, the old sweden is not coming back (a quote from the early 2000s by a politician)
Most of them weren't Sup Forums-related

I don’t speak German m8

>where are Swedes from
????????????????
Wtf?

Spread your asshole and let in muslim cock you queer. Fuck you.

the bing ones do not even make sense. pic relatied is yahoo. similar.
-lern arabic
-go extinct
-focus (a print magazine) germans should work until they are 80
-syrian says germans should leave thier country

How does the average German react to this sort of thing? No memes please.

The narrative that we aren't the natives has been pushed for quite some time. A few months ago some historian claimed that the original swedes were darker than they are today, and the state media included a picture of a pitch-black nigger in the article.

In reality, the same people have lived in Sweden since 1000 B.C, when the Indo-Europeans came there.

Just WOW

man i got the exact same thing with the "-" even. at first i thought i searched this before or something...

Dutch people need to
>eat less meat
>become obligated organ donors
>pay back taxes
>die
>buy weapons

JEWGLE

this is one of those rare images that elicit both emotions of laughter and crying. this is absurd.

why are the germans so meek? what the FUCK EUROPE. we must act

Guess I will become an undead, gun owning, vegetarian who pays his taxes and gives his organs away.

Oh boy, do i remember that. Back then it still enraged me.
>taking years to learn a godforsaken desert language where even "today is a beautiful day" sounds like they are yelling "DEATH TO ALL INFIDELS!" to be able to communicate with camel fuckers taking over your country imported by exactly those commie politicians who advocate learning arabic
Nowadays i'm just dead inside thankfully.

>Nonsense
>Nonsense
>Nonsense
>no longer want refugees

>>Swedes are
>-from turkey
AYO

refugees should:
-get money for christmas (repeats in other phrasing)
-integrate
-vote
-become teachers
-study

Dutch people are
>niggardly
>dirty people
>direct
>good at english
>dirty

:(

That's right goy.

>>Swedes are
>-from turkey

Who cares med pack? Really, who the fuck cares? If you understand how Google works, you can make it say anything you want.
It’s a trick that’s old. More than 15 years old.
If everyone who read this typed in
>Germans should learn to slaughter immigrants.
Searched for it five times, it would appear on your list.
Again, who cares?
Make a simple bot that searches for any term you want. Change that list however you like.
It won’t change anything. No ones life will be changed at all. Zero impact on reality in the slightest. The only people who will even notice are a forum of Tibetan mongoose milkers.
I’m sorry a real thread died for this.

>refugees should vote
>refugees should become teachers
JA FICK DOCH EINFACH MEINE SCHEIßE HOCH

>nederlanders zijn gierig

The average german doesn't really care, since he is brainwashed beyond recognition. It's like you can observe a Nation dying in it's own piss pool of self hatred and virtue signalling. Not all hope is gone however, but another four years with Mutti would be a nail in the coffin

Refugees must
>go back
>stay
>go back arguments
>adapt themselves
>fuck off

Reminder that this guy is a respected politician here
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Epl9EUCHKyw

hei, att least iur iinglisch iz fein

Poles should:
-admit to (committing) the holocaust
-breed like rabbits
-be so poor (this is the first part from the Hans Frank quote : "Poles should be so poor that they will want to voluntarily go to Germany to Work")
-foreswear their Polishness
-should poles have the right to double citizenship
-why should poles know and sing their patriotic songs
-should poles participate in peacekeeping missions
-should poles have access to guns
-all poles should watch this

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_Ed6FaR7Bs&t=4s

Made one for 'poles should'

"accept responsibility for holocaust"
"breed like rabbits"
"should be as poor as"
"should abandon polishness"

I guess no2 is just a glitch in (((google)))

I don't get this obsession with making invaders able to vote. They do this in the USA, too. If anyone can come in at any time and, without having earned the right, vote in your elections (or ours, or anyone else's), then there's no point to democracy. Democracy is a farce. Democratic governments are actually authoritarian tyrannical governments, as they can just import the demographic they need to get whatever agenda they want, passed.

If we're to that point, then democracy has to be overthrown and destroyed. The point of democracy is to serve THE EXISTING people. Not to import a whole new people when the natives don't do what's convenient to the government.

He's also Jewish.

Poles were killed in the same camps as Jews, but since the camps were in Poland, it's YOUR FAULT (((they))) say. Amazing.

Poles must
>fuck off
>get out our country
>out of The Netherlands
>also pay taxes
>pay road tax

Guess poles are more hated than the refugees

>they don't know odin was a turk

>germans should stay silent on Israel

Oh lord boys I'm done for now

Do they really cause so much trouble in the Netherlands? We don't really hear anything about it here in the polish media.

From what I know Merkel is losing ground on the political scene. I hope you Germans will be alright.

well, granted, we're not sending our best. Usually those who migrate are the loosers who can't find a job in here. I still kinda hope those google results are just a (((meme)))

They drink a lot and are cheap labour, sometimes they live with many people cramped in a single house.
I don't really mind Poles, I had a pretty chill Polish neighbour, but I guess some want y'all to fuck off.

this is the only suggestion too, wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=uxC1v41waqw

>the holocaust happened
Oh boy, lurk moar

>that pic

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM mY ALmondS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

- belgians must colonize Congo again
- belgians must just emigrate
- belgians must stir fry
- belgians must leave Burundi

youtube.com/watch?v=2V6JIAbdQe4&feature=youtu.be

Yeah, well excep there was no holohoax desu. It's all a jewish bdsm fantasy born out of their wicked brains to guilt-trip goyim.

I never said it was real. I simply gave the base-level benefit of the doubt—that Poles and Jews were in the same location at the same time—and then pointed out how absurd it is to blame the victim. I'm sure it has absolutely nothing to do with that trainload of gold and art Poland discovered recently which (((they))) certainly want to steal.

Darker because out in the sun?

-Russians should confess their sins.
-Russians should die or win
-Russians should live in Russia
-Russians should suffer

Other ones are nonsensical.

>Polacy powinni przyznać się do holocaustu
>Poles should admit to (committing) the holocaust
That's from drama in Sweden
Swedish left-wing politicans claimed that Germans dindu nuffin and that poles are responsible for holocaust

>Poles should breed like rabbits
that's from our lovely political 'program'

>Be so poor
already explained

>foreswear their polishness
once again, left wing politicans
but this time in Poland
Polish liberal politican, Palikot, said that poles should foreswear their polishness

That is a wonderful picture.

Thanks.

Which part of Germany...EAST OR WEST

Greeks are:

>Lazy
>Aliens
>Racists
>Idiots
>Albanians
>Indigenous
>Anarchists
>have inferiority complex
>turks

tfw ayy lmao

>germany must die
>germany must perish
>Germany owes money to Greece
>Germany owes Greece
>Germany must be punished for WW1

Is Microsoft /our software company/?

In all seriousness they seem to be the least SJW.

Probably the best google search in this thread

I will never forgive microshit

Funny, it you start with "Juden sollen/müssen" "Jews should/must" nothing comes up.

Funny, funny, funny.

Not what I got

Since i am Swiss I'll stay as neutral as possible and try to help you....
You stupid fuck typed in fucking English into your fucking bong Google....

Wouldn't want the perfect Chosen Race who has never done anything wrong at any time in history, ever, to get the blame for anything, now would we?

The point here you pathetic shitebag is to provide a sample to give a mean score of what Jewgle is doing

Jews are
>the boss in Rotterdam ⊙﹏⊙
>rich
>niggardly
>bad
>also human (from a book pic related)

Oh thank you kind sir. I guess that's why there is written "not what I got".

Turning Taytays into Lena Dunhams

That's right. It isn't what I got. Anything else?

OP should:
- become straight
- kill himself

Refugees are..
>Men
>Gold diggers
>A resource
>terrorists
> isis
> good