Shokugeki No Souma

Please tell me that they won't end up together

They fugged in the latest chapter

He'll end up with Hisako

They will end up together

Manga is not over. But 99% Erina like it or not

No, childhood friend won

I am happy to tell you that they are the main OTP of the series and they certainly will end up together.

Ah, wrong scans.

She lusts for his father's dick, truly the worst girl.

Erina wants old man dick.

Best girl should win > pic related

Why does the Tsundere always win? I wonder

too late. they will.

Meat is shit. Poor girl never has a chance to win the D

>Every single girl deserved it more than blondie with Nisekoi
>Every single girl deserves it more than blondie in Shokugeki
>There's not a goddamn thing anyone can do to give the mangaka non-shit taste

Sorry, user. I wish I could change it too, but it's all but set in stone and we'll just have to deal with that. I'd be happy with just about anyone else winning the Soumabowl, from Megumi to Meatslut (even if I am an Alicefag), but that's just how this sort of thing tends to go.

Go figure, westaboo nips yearn for the exotic blondes that stand out from the thousands of identical Elevens they see on the street every day. That bleeds into their wish-fulfillment stories when they start penning romances.

>anime-only trying to say something about deserving

They're already kissed
in Doujin

Sue me. I tried reading the manga and it was painfully slow.

Why does every Shokugeki thread always talk about shipping? I don't understand

Has Souma shown any interest at all in any of the girls? Dude doesn't seem to think about anything other than cooking.

Because the manga only has two things
a) Food
b) Cute girls
And no one gives enough of a shit about food to talk about it

Because it's two steps away from being a harem.

It's arguably there already, albeit with a good plot going on alongside said harem shit.

i wonder why

>you will never be teased and drug off to be a slave to the great danish-japanese mistress

Next season when?

I doubt we'll ever get season 3

This is why secondaries' opinion on who deserves who doesn't matter.

Instead we are getting more OVAs.

More like you'll never be sandwiched between both Nakiris for all eternities.

>muh exclusive manga-reading buttbuddies are the only ones who matter xD
End yourself, sekrit klub faggot. Erina is an irredeemably haughty cunt that took the tsundere troupe way too fucking far, and fails to come off as anything other than a bitch deserving of a dethroning as such. Sure, I haven't seen how the mangaka attempts to make his literary abortion of a character more likable later on in the story. Nothing will erase how much of a cunt she was from the beginning.

>anime-only watchers
That is probably the reason you still think other girls have a chance to win.

What does he say?

He's talking about the release of the poll results. Says they're pretty interesting and fun and people should check it out.

>not liking haughty girls

Shame.

Because there's nothing else to talk about. The current story is too shit and people are waiting for it to just move on.

>mangafags still call others secondaries on a board named Sup Forums - Anime & Manga
Sorry, didn't know this board was called /m/ - Manga & Anime.

Erina takes it too far.
Alice gets it just right.

>poll result
Oh, yeah. I'm still mad we don't get the CP. Maybe I should tweet to him to draw the result

Well, he can draw, but usually, you'd ask Tosh to handle that part instead, I'd think.

To be fair, Erina has a legitimate reason for being so haughty.

PTSD Daddy Issues. Like most girls.

Does Tosh have twitter?

Shipping is default when nothing happens in the manga

Nips have shit taste, of course they will end up together. The worst developed pair always does.

Erina and Azami already ruined the story so it's not like it matters much anyway.

This arc has converted me from a Megumifag to an Erinafag. She's everything a good tsundere should be.

That's a good question.

Megumi is better.

>actually thinking Alice was ever in the Soumabowl.

Alice already has her pet manservant, user.

If you're lying I will sneak into your room late at night, cut off your testicles and then feed them to you and ensure that you choke on them.

>sex
>in muh shounen

I've actually made the apple risotto and it's pretty fantastic. I also made that bacon wrapped potato thing as well. Also good. Hope that's enough food discussion for the thread.

Best girls
Erina>> Erina's aide> Erina's cousin>>>>>>the rest

You forgot
c) power levels

Sleep with one eye open punk

>>Every single girl deserves it more than blondie in Shokugeki
>I don't know what the fuck am I watching.

It was foreshaowed since the very first chapter you idiot.

Alice would be better off single.

>Come for the food and ecchi, stay for Erina laughing and smiling.

The pairings are so obvious, you will have to be blind to not see them.

What is food?

I never said she had a chance.
I said I'd be happier if she won. Doesn't mean I think it's even remotely going to happen.

>Nakiri's sandwich

It's foreshadowed heavily in chapter 0, there's even clue here and there about their final dreams and past which makes them compatible with each other.
I think at some point the author might've tried to switch it to bigtits or experimented with generic harem but the pools were heavily on favour of her so he switched back to the original plan.
Regardless the romance aspect in this is weak and barely there, so why do you even care ?

I think recent 30 chapters converted everyone to Erinafags. Or at least made them like her.

At least she's cooping it by staying in the kitchen instead of being a slut.

God I'd love to grab Alice's legs, tilt her back, and just fuck her senseless.

Androidfus when?

The oneshot has nothing to do with main series

>interesting and fun.
>don't even draw a fucking page.

You fucker, give me my cp.

>yfw AI revolt happens and the first thing your newly conscious AI waifu tells you is that you're shit and no wonder no human female would touch you with a 10m pole
I would die a happy man watching those cold metal eyes fixed on me as she slowly tortures me to death.

It still set the theme and defined the characters.

Maybe this is hard to get for you, but they are called secondaries because they watch the anime without reading the source material or viceversa, depends in what came first

>this is the last thing you see before you die before she kisses you on the forehead

He and Souma will double penetrate her

You've got some patrician taste

>not getting the joke
dumb fuck

>Please tell me that they won't end up together
why not? they will complement eachothers "cooking skills"

Just wanted to say that this shit is extremely retarded.
Just say mangafags and animegods like normal people do.

Nice try, you deserve a (You)

Erina is the obvious ship and I don't even like her

Well again, Tosh would draw it, not him. For publication he draws the bits on the recipe pages though. Otherwise he draws storyboard pages first to give to Tosh.

On that note, maybe the reason Tosh didn't draw a special spread for the poll is because he was doing the heroine valentine's spread for Jump.

ERINA-SAMA IS PERFECT

I want to fuck every SnS girl.

Me too, and also some of the boys. Nohomo.

Remember when Fumio-san was a 10/10 ?

fura fura
hmm hm hm hmmm ~

What do you mean "was"?

>was
Also she won the Soumabowl long ago

>people hate Megumi for no good reason
She would be a perfect wife and mother, what is wrong with people

If you stop self inserting you will notice that she is the most boring character in the manga and her boxing-pose is annoying.

No one hates her actually. She is boring, but there is nothing to hate about her.

will taneda voice her again

Yes when she's feeling much better again.

I don't hate her, I just really tired of her because the author keeps pushing her in the story

happily, they will.

And how did she take it too far again?

Baby don't feed me

Yes, I used to hate Erina before but now she's my favorite character

how long until something actually happens? I'm a sucker for erina and also romance

Sleeping Erina is so cute !

What do you mean by "something", user?