So it's gonna be a shit cashgrab, right?

So it's gonna be a shit cashgrab, right?

>he thinks code geass sold well
Sweet summer child.

>implying it didn't

Well it's a fact that it did

If you keep your expectations low you might be pleasantly surprised

Or it might be exactly as bad as you're expecting in which case it won't be as disappointing

S H I R L EY

Life hack, always have low expectations for everything.

I'm mostly scared of two primary things.

a.) Further inflation of the cast with more one-note, uninteresting nobodies that steal screen time from the characters we want to see while adding nothing of value. R2 was fucking full of characters like this, and I hated every single one of them. Pic related, for example.

b.) The majority of R2's writing felt like thoughtless padding to draw out the length of the show and delay the more interesting plot points like Lelouch's confrontation with his father. Remember that time hundreds of thousands of people (millions?) used the flimsiest loophole asspull ever conceived and all became Zero? Yeah, me either. I'm worried that the writing staff will similarly phone it in once more, yet while potentially earning themselves none of the good will in R3 that they earned in R2 with the series' ending.

at least it's gonna be fun as fuck when it airs. And there's a chance it's actually good

WHOA. HE'S STRONG AS SUZAKU BUT SMART AS LELOUCH. BUT HE HAS A TERMINAL ILLNESS. BUT HE--- And that's the last we saw of him because he was written out of the show. Why didn't CG follow up on any of its plot threads?

>shaaalaaay
Fixed

Because it created a hundred for despite only truly caring about ten or so. Tons of foresight over there at Sunrise.

>The majority of R1's writing felt like thoughtless padding to draw out the length of the show
fixed

This, R1 was awfully padded out
You can pretty much compress everything from episode 8 to episode 17 and make it a 13 +2 episodes series

Fucking kek.

>R1 was slow as shit
>R2 was far too fast to actually follow up on anything
Will R3 be literally perfect?

I think so too, but as long as it doesn't go full retard, and wraps up the loose ends, I'll be satisfied.

At worst, it will be another AO, at best..... oh FUCK. It has never worked out well when following up a sequel after years worth of a lapse, has it?

God Help Us, Everyone.

I'm just going to say it's shit and lower my exceptions to be less than dirt. That way it will hurt less.

S3 will BTFO all doubters with being perfect as fuck

Akito was great up until the last half hour

>Akito was great up until anyone started talking

They should really have shut their stupid moufs. Besides that little tiny thing where anyone that talked said dumb shit, it was okay.

Code Geass will be like sequel eureka seven ao suck fuck big time

Yes, but we'll watch it anyway.

That's one cute toad, user.