ORIGINAL DRAFTS OF COMEY'S REMARKS ON HILLARY INVESTIGATION FOUND

ORIGINAL DRAFTS OF COMEY'S REMARKS ON HILLARY INVESTIGATION FOUND
DELIVERED TO US SENATE COMMITTEE ON HOMELAND SECURITY AND GOVERNMENTAL AFFAIRS
>The Committe on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs is continuing its oversight of the OFC's Hatch Act investigation of former FBI Director James Comey.
>As part of the investigation, the FBI produced documents that included early draft's of Director Comey's public statement delivered on July 5, 2016.
>This is when he cleared Secretary Clinton of wrongdoing in her private server usage.
>The drafts had been prepared on May 2, a full two months before the FBI completed over a dozen interviews- including one with Secretary Clinton.
>The drafting process immunized key witnesses to the investigation.
>Several immunity agreements required the FBI destroy evidence on devices turned over it.
>The draft was forwarded to several senior FBI employees, including Peter Strzok and a redacted employee in the Office of General Counsel.
>The edits change the tone and substance of Comey's statement in three respects.
>Repeated edits reduce Secretary Clinton's culpability in mishandling classified information.
>Edits were made to remove reference to the Intelligence Community's role in identifying vulnerabilities related to Secretary Clinton's private email server.
>The edits downgrade the likelihood that hostile actors had penetrated Secretary Clinton's private server.
>Media reports suggest that Strzok changed the language from "grossly negligent" to "extremely careless" in the draft.

(((1)))

Other urls found in this thread:

hsgac.senate.gov/download/johnson-letter-to-fbi-regarding-fbi-dir-comey-speech
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151285365
youtube.com/watch?v=aL_0PZuJVLk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Strzok participated in Secretary Clinton's interview.
>In his text exchange with Lisa Page in August 2016, Strzok wrote: there's no way he [Trump] gets elected- but I'm afraid we can't take that risk. It's like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40…
The US Senate Committe on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs requests the following from the FBI:
>The names of all DOJ employees who comprised the mid-year review team during the FBI's investigation into Secretary Clinton.
>The identification of all FBI, DOJ, and other federal employees who edited or reviewed each individual statement.
>To discuss the evidence that led to Clinton's behavior being categorized as "grossly negligent" to "extremely careless".
>To provide unredacted copies of Director Comey's statement, including comment bubbles, and explain the basis for redactions in the material procured to date.
Source: hsgac.senate.gov/download/johnson-letter-to-fbi-regarding-fbi-dir-comey-speech
Copy and paste in Address Bar to Download PDF. The PDF will be provided in the following images.

(((2)))

(((3)))

(((4)))

(((5)))

(((6)))

(((7)))

(((8)))

(((9)))

What happens now?

(((10)))

sadly probably nothing

(((11)))

last one

Bump

thx for the quick rundown.

That's so sad. The worst part is liberals will still back her and not believe she's corrupt
>muh witch hunt

the fbi is going to stonewall. they won't answer for months - and when they do, they won't give full and honest answers. when they get pulled into the courts and ordered to hand it all over by a federal judge, they will just ignore the order and pretend that they complied.
we've been watching this pattern for years now.
the fbi is thoroughly corrupt and cannot be trusted.

I just want to know who gave Trump all this info prior to being POTUS.

Bump

Wait, so the Clinton investigation was a total sham and she got away with criminal activity because our government is infested with leftists and traitors? IMAGINE MY SHOCK!

sickening isn't it?

ex- and soon to retire fbi agents. some of these guys are true patriots who have dedicated their lives to straight up law enforcement. management - not so much.

Which is why I believe Mueller is investigating the Swamp not POTUS

from MegaAnon
pic related

i hope you're right. i hope that jeff sessions is actually doing his job behind the scenes. i hope the fbi inspector general is actually doing a real investigation (like the irs ig - who did great work but was subsequently ignored by our political traitor class). i hope all those sealed indictments are a real thing and tie into this.
but those hopes are wearing thin.
the country hangs in the balance.

I don't know why it's taking so long to open these indictments, or to arrest these faggots

This is the problem, justice requires either honor or force to exist.

... And they're all out of honor

why do you suppose these documents are getting leaked though? someone is behind it.

Trump addressing the newly graduated fbi agents was a big thing. i took it as a shot across the bow of the company as it operates today. he was letting management know that the white house was going to push for a sea-change in fbi culture.
make the fbi great again?

>Mueller is /our guy/.
Wrong.
>sessions doing his job
He's not.
LARP at best, disinformation agent at worst.
>those indictments
MS-13. Wake up. Mueller knows that McCabe’s authority to conduct the surveillance and sting activity against Donald Trump was at best questionable and would not stand up to a legal challenge if used in a prosecution. Warrants were not authorized for much of this activity and the warrants that were authorized were based on false information submissions to the FISA court. This is why he is using the plea-deal approach. McCabe and now Mueller are using illegal parallel construction methods to build their case against Donald Trump. This is the “insurance policy” discussed by Peter Strzok in McCabe’s office. To overcome this obstacle, McCabe employed counter-intelligence operatives without a warrant to penetrate the Trump Campaign. Carter Page has not yet been charged with any crime and he is cooperating with the Mueller team. By inserting “contacts” for Mr. Page and Papadopoulos to communicate with, McCabe was able to circumvent FISA safeguards and conduct surveillance on the Trump Campaign by surveilling the very people that he and Steele had inserted to communicate with Trump Campaign officials. These operatives were coordinated by Christopher Steele in the UK. This is the reason all the evidence McCabe collected on Page and George Papadopoulos occurred in the UK.
Clearly this was a violation of the law and of section 702 of the FISA Amendments Act. McCabe knew it and did it anyway. Sally Yates and Bruce Ohr at the DOJ also knew and were involved with these activities. General Flynn was entrapped to get him out of the White House and to ensnare KT McFarland and Kushner. Mr. Steele and Fusion GPS were well compensated for their cooperation and their efforts. The effort to obtain the plea deal with General Flynn was equally corrupt. McCabe & Strzok conspired to entrap General Flynn.

I know right? Can't wait for Dumpy to be handcuffed.

>Dumpy in handcuffs
how dare you fat-shame treasonous shitlery.

why should we believe you when MegaAnon has been right a lot?

Trump get removed from office. His family goes to jail.

also, how does this effect investigation into Russian collusion with POTUS? this is FBI shit

nice try, have any proof of that?

>"her"
>being right
About what? Look, summon "her" and give her a test: have "her" name one event that only someone at "her" "level" would be privy to that will come to pass within the next 24 hours. See if "her" passes that test, user. Do it. "Her" either puts up or shuts up.

nice thread , gotta reply here

I can summon her, i can't guarantee she'll show up. who tf are you that you know better than her? i mean she's been in the WH bfs, pic related

*ffs

Ther is no collusion, dumbass.
>FBI shit
there is no firewall between McCabe and Mueller, genius. strozk was in mueller's team. pay attention, user.

ha, i just noticed al sharpton in that gif for the first time (orange shirt). stoned and stupid.

I'm trying but you're being vague and telling me POTUS is going to jail and I don't believe you

Was this the tick tock or was that supposed to be something else?

>jail
huh? who said that? pay attention- this isn't about jail. Not for President Trump. It's about imprachment and teaching (((a hard lesson))) anyone who dares oppose deep state.

idk honestly. this user says Mueller isn't /ourguy/ and Mega is a LARP. how the fuck can she be a LARP when she sent pics from inside the GD WH?

>I-it was HER TURN!!!!!!

okay, so they want to impeach Trump? how? why? HRC, John McCain et al had the ankle bracelets on...

true if big wow.

she sent us a pic of the Presidential seal ffs. IDK how you or anyone can say she's a LARP. pic related was a screenshot as I was phone fagging at the time. I reframed it by making it a meme

I haven't been following the Mega stuff that much. I was referring to Hannity. I guess there are too many clocks ticking. What is this about Mega sending photos from inside the White House?

I suspect Meg is a LARP. Inhave no evidence other than telling everyone to relax and not to make any moves because "Trump has this" reeks of classic disinformation, especially considering the time-sensitivity re: upcoming elections, statute of limitations, mueller investigation, etc.
>mueller isn't our guy
I absolutely know this to be true.
>ankle bracelets
no.

They can want in one hand and shit in the other ,and wait and see which hand fills up faster.

i'm not sure about Hannity's tick tock. Mega isn't a LARP, she's sent photos from inside the GD WH

2nd amendment when?

again how tf can she be a LARP? she's said repeatedly that Mueller isn't necessarily /ourguy/, he's HIS GUY because he fucked up big and POTUS knows about it. IDK who those bitches are in your pic

still thinking Priestap and Struyk (?) spelling lol, are the same guy

Always

have you been in a Mega thread? Do you think she's a LARP?

>being formerly interviewed
wew lad

>how and why would (((they))) desire to impeach President Trump
are you illiterate?
see: this is a lesson and a cover-up. were you aware that the clintons and CIA sold us out by funneling rocket technology to China and NK back in the '90s? Did you know that CIA was running guns out of Benghazi to arm ISIS? Did you know that Gadaffi was eliminated by (((NATO))) because he was attempting to put in place an African Union with its very own bank backed by gold? Dwere you aware that the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated all levels of US government? Were you aware that Marxism has, for all intents and purposes, completely dismantled the USA? Did you know the CIA is funded by the drug (((war)))?

do you think Mega is a LARP? I mean anyone at this point who thinks she's a LARP, is seriously retarded. she sent us pics from inside the GD WH... if that isn't proof she's an insider, idk wtf is... She's been right about a ton of shit

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151285365

To be fair, since she doesn't use a tripcode, anyone could say y'all a lot and try to pass himself off as Meg. It's been tried, though never particularly well. If anything she says seems off, be skeptical and see if it ends up in ToddWhiskey's archive, which she checks.

YES TO ALL, I'M NOT RETARDED. I want to know why you think Trump will be impeached for Clinton's BS

Im saying you made a typoe on your infographic dumbass

ok where?

exactly, that's why I say, she takes a feet pic, with timestamp and floor etc if asked so we can know for sure. I can always tell it's her, she has a writing style like no one else

I will gladly fix it. I just need to know about it. TY

If she's a LARP, she's been remarkably consistent with it for several months now. Trip-Q managed a couple weeks before off notes and inconsistencies started showing up.

On the other hand, no insider knows everything. And sometimes the things they think they know may be wrong. That's one way they bust leakers, after all: give insiders bad info and see what comes out. So just because she honestly thinks such-and-such is going to happen isn't a guarantee that it will happen. Also, the other side gets to play too.

yes, cringeworthy. But most likely speech-to-text error.
>those bitches
dina habib powell, valerie jarrett, huma abedin, mcmaster. all MB infiltrators.
you are a shill.

exactly

Stop trying to prove she is real using the same evidence over and over....makes you look bad...I believe, you believe and so do many others....let the idiots be idiots if they want....it IS America...they DO have that right. The truth I at hand and you and I will love it when the eyes are truly opened....until then, they are just useful and controlled opposition.

personally, i think that she is real (KAC is my guess). but, c'mon, Trump re-opened the white house to tourist groups. why couldn't anyone on a tour with a camera take those pics?

"It wasn't until they were in FLynn's office until he realized he was being FORMERLY interviewed"

FORMALLY is the word you were going for.

found these in a pizzeria dungeon?

I can barely read that user, and no I'm not phone fagging. I saw something about Cheryl Mills/ HRC private server.

THANK YOU!!!!

I am merely skeptical of her. She needs to prove herself. A very specific test. After all, why is she so adamant that "Trump has this" while seemingly discouraging patriots from calling their congressmen and WH daily to ensure a special counsel is put in place to investigate Uranium One?

Not at the Christmas party, plus the Presidential seal, was from the Oval Office at a different time. I imagine guests weren't allowed in the Oval office

ok, I see that. Where is it? It may not be my graphic, if it is, I'll fix it

remarkably concise.

mega was always an obvious larp to me. her whole origin story was associating with kim dot com and implying seth rich was a real story. the fact that people believe her still is an awful and sad joke.

no retard, attached to the PDF file, link ITT.

youtube.com/watch?v=aL_0PZuJVLk

>valerie jarrett
my understanding is that she is, and always has been, a direct line to the ayathollas in iran (shiaa) as opposed to huma who is MB royalty (sunni).
we now know from docs released from the ubl raid that these mortal enemies are working together to focus on their common enemy (America) in-between suicide bombing each other's children.
it is a dangerous world out there. our genius leaders have opened the city gates to the barbarians.

be skeptical, you start a thread and summon her. If this is Jordan, you're retarded. you believe Q but not Mega. read the fucking archives you POS. Oh wait, you won't read them because you're too busy making YouTube videos. I forgot. there's no convincing you. you say you want to destroy the illusion, but you refuse to do the GD research so FUCK YOU

wow MAGNA CUM LATELY, welcome to the party retard. one question, have you read Mega's archive?

can someone actually give a quick rundown

FBI papers released from HRC's U1 scandal. These fucktards are arguing whether Mueller is working for or against Trump and whether MegaAnon is a LARP

>These fucktards are arguing whether Mueller is working for or against Trump and whether MegaAnon is a LARP
so what are you implying about mueller & mega?
>t. fucktard

>believe Q
I absolutely DO NOT believe Q. and i definitely am skeptical of Meg.
Mills and Hubedin have been caught dead to rights in a lie, yet strozk let them go. But somehow Mueller is /our guy/ but patriot General Flynn who did NOT lie goes to prison via Strozk and Mueller. It's that simple.

Jerry p said they did.

Mueller is his own guy, draining the swamp, so he's working with Trump.
Mega is not a LARP, she's shown too much evidence on the contrary to be a LARP

Wrong.

who's Jerry P?

again, prove it or shut it

Mega said he'd be vindicated

>Mega
>he
>SHE