Let us dispel this fiction that people attracted to younger women are in any way shape or form pedophiles

Let us dispel this fiction that people attracted to younger women are in any way shape or form pedophiles.

Pedophiles are vile creatures that are sexually attracted to PRE-PUBESCENT girls aged 0-13 before they go through puberty.

These sick baby fuckers are a menace.

People attracted to POST-PUBESCENT GIRLS AGED 14-17 AND BEYOND are considered Ephebophiles and it is considered totally normal to find girls in this age range attractive.

That is not to say ou find girls in this ahe range exclusively attractive. Simply that many in this ahe range become attractive.

To pretend that they day one of these teen girls turns 18 she suddenly becomes attractive is absolutely morally bankrupt and repugnant. You lie if you say this and you know it.

I am not condoning that we disobey laws regarding this. Only that we begin to think about changing the laws to a more reasonable age if consent. Perhaps 14 or 15 in the USA.

Pic related. If you find this girl attractive you are a ephebophile. If you don't find her attractive you are a faggot.

Inb4 OP is a pedo. I literally just explained myself cunt.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puberty#Historical_shift
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do I hear Rubio's voice when I read what you wrote.

Even if they look mature, teenage girls should not be having sex.

You know the old saying “14 year old pussy is prime rib” that saying was said by incredibly wise men. If it was legal, I would fuck exclusively 14 year old girls

You forgot your libertarian flag, dude.

> more reasonable age if consent. Perhaps 14 or 15 in the USA.
Physical age is not the same as mental maturity
I would want my fifteen-year-old daughter dating some 30 year old weirdo

> would want
Would not want

If you fuck anything you find attractive you're just an animal, not a man.

Is it normal to feel attraction? Sure. But it's not normal to engage these girls, as they have yet to develop their senses of attraction and personal responsibility.

>Let us dispel this fiction

To everyone here.

I am not saying to have sex with girls this age. I am saying it's perfectly fine to find them attractive and it's an important distinction to make in the coming years as the left pushes for pedo acceptance.

I swear it's already starting. The normalization of true pedo. I am simply saying we shouldn't clump nirmal sexual attractions in with it when the battle starts.

And to those that talk about mental maturity. Women don't mature until theu are past menopause in most cases so let's not pretend that's a good idea.

girls are having sex at 13-14 in the US
we have multiple TV shows in the US about teen pregnancy
what would be more ideal a teen getting pregnant by a man who can support her
or a teen getting pregnant by another teen who is still in highschool who can't support her

Exactly. That's part of it as well.

a teen not getting pregnant you fuck

>mental maturity
KEK
He fell for „mental maturity” meme xD

>I would not want my fifteen-year-old daughter dating some 30 year old weirdo
If she does you are probably bad parent and most likely she have daddy issues, higher age of conest doesn't save you from that, because once she turns 18 she can date a 33 year old weirdo

Yes it's normal find to find them attractive, no one disputes this fact and if yes they are closeted faggots
but for that fucking spacing KYS

>implying most women ever develop those things

Tip top kek from the kike here.

The only reason not to fuck 14 and 15 yos is because the prime, snug teenage pussy will absolutely spoil anything else for you, for the rest of your life.

I mean you can still cum, but after you have creampied a 14 or 15 yo, you already reached the pinnacle of tight, functional pussy. Nothing else compares.

Not 14 or 15 though that's horrible,16+and only if they have a goof mind

Good*

Why?

>Women don't mature until theu are past menopause

Hmm. Never thought of this but you're right...

hnnnnnng

Let me put ny flag on so you can see that I know what Im talking about. 13-17 can be fucked with parent consent for "intimate contact". Not that flips ever bother filling out legal stuff like that. Filipino men shamelessly fuck teenage flips all the time.

you gon get b& son. i'd also like to add that lolis are cute and HOT.

God damn these Pedophile/Ephebophile threads have been posted constantly over the past few weeks...It's probably the same degenerate kike posting this shit too. Give it a rest OP we get it, you're into jailbait and that's ok as long as you don't break the law by acting on your feels. Enough already.

what are you so mad at
i'm not getting teens pregnant
i'm married and have two daughters
i'd rather them not get pregnant while they are in high school, and i hope to god that they don't.
but if it did and I had a choice I would pick the man with a stable job over a teen boy who couldn't do shit to raise and support them

age of consent should be replaced with consent of the father
doesnt matter is she is 13 or 30 until she is married she is his property

>women
>mental maturity

Thanks for the laugh

Why not? Do you mean from a moral and logistical viewpoint? Biologically they are perfectly capable and more than willing, if I learned anything in highschool.

Good post OP

>while they are in high school
not homeschooling

I've been struggling to find an age of consent principle that isn't just "whatever the law is in your country" and I think I've found something. A lot of people have suggested that menarche (the first period) should be the age of consent because it signals fertility. Obviously this is incredibly young, between 10-14. But the onset of puberty is actually a lot earlier today than it was a few hundred years ago.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puberty#Historical_shift
"The average age at which the onset of puberty occurs has dropped significantly since the 1840s. In every decade from 1840 to 1950 there was a drop of four months in the average age of menarche among Western European females. In Norway, girls born in 1840 had their menarche at an average age of 17 years. In France, the average in 1840 was 15.3 years. In England, the average in 1840 was 16.5 years. In Japan the decline happened later and was then more rapid: from 1945 to 1975 in Japan there was a drop of 11 months per decade."
Whatever is causing this, environmental hormones, nutrition, obesity, whatever, I doubt that it's natural. And I think it helps explain why women are entering puberty at an age where it feels so unnatural and wrong to sexualise them.

This topic is fucked. Women are so retarded we should be talking about raising the minimum age of consent, not lowering it.

This, 100%.

She's a qt

>reddit spacing

Into trash it goes.

She's certainly attractive, but there's also something about her, maybe a little baby fat still in the face or something, that also triggers a protectiveness that blocks the impulse to pounce. For me anyway. I look at her and think, "In a year or two, wow."

Which, in a saner system, would mean a man could start getting to know her now with an eye to getting serious later. But of course then he's a "pedo" if he ever runs for office as a Republican.

You pedo-niggers have a point.

>literally
>spacing
>simply
>explaining yourself covering your tracks
Just fucking kill yourself m8

There really isn't a good way to put a specific age on it.
The real problem isn't their physically readiness, but their mental maturity. I know a lot of women will remain retarded forever, but there needs to be some sort of barrier so they can't be so easily exploited by older men. Especially in the age where men would just be hooking up with them for a quick fuck then bailing.

>Pic related. If you find this girl attractive you are a ephebophile.
Um, no sweetie.
If you're willing to break the law, go on a sex registry and ruin your life just to fuck her, you're an ephebophile.
Being attracted to young ladies that look like women is normal, risking your ass to touch their immature vaginas is the perverted part of it.

Ephebophilia is the primary sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19.

Primary means when she's 35 and her tits are sagging and her ass widened from birthing your 6 kids you will be unable to find satisfaction with her and you will break up your family, i.e. it is pathological

P.S. It's physically dangerous for 15-16 year olds to give birth

go live in a muzzie country if you want to be accepted for being the vile piece of shit that you are.