Seiren

What is this guy's problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12379969
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's a wimp that keeps crushing the girls's flags.

Will Tooru's arc deliver the ending we all crave?

I'm bored of Tooru's arc already. Bring on the friendzone!

>friendzone

Wait, her arc hasn't ended yet?

I dropped it after spic NTR, I thought it'd been like 5 weeks or something since then?

3 1/2 weeks

Boy, do i miss shinichi. He was so based

>NTR
Was I watching the show wrong?
What NTR?

Junichi.

Shouichi is truly awful. He's insecure, jealous, quick to suspect and blame others, and the only reason why it's not worse is that he's a huge wimp.

Just butthurt anons hoping for a good end without any romantic development between the two.

But that open end was good?

My boy Maeda with his camera puts those chumps to shame

If only you were 24 episodes.

If only

He has his moments

like when?

the only "manly" thing he's ever done is scare off tooru's brother by acting like a fag

Mating with Tooru.

>10 years of separation with no formal relationship is considered "romantic development"

Islam can't come soon enough

The NTR part is mostly a meme but I'd be shocked if Tsuneki didn't have sex with a bunch of guys during the time-skip.

I'm new to this anime.
Who is the most popular girl on Sup Forums?
I mean that sick eyes girls is best so far for me.

Just hope Kyouko brings up the sales. Because I'm hoping for Tooru bad end now.

go watch amagami 1st

>ywn go to a date with Tooru

>Miss bland and boring
>bring up the sales
Pick one

We all thought Tooru wouldn't be bland and boring.

Maybe it could be better if MC is cute girl.
Girls in Seiren are as good as Amagami girls, but i'm more into yuri relationships recently, i'm just saying.

She was great in that scene, adorable.

>Tooru_showing_a_positive_pregnancy_test.png

Is it wrong to be more excited for more fluffy Shiroi and Kyouko preview this week over Tooru Arc end?

No.

Ah Rihoko Mach 2, you are so SCREWED

Stop bullying Seirenman!

Who's your Seiren?

>Thank you Kyouko-san
>I wouldn't be able to marry Tsuneki-san with your help
>You are truly a great friend

Tooru is she had a better arc.

Otherwise, Moe-nee.

The friend of the childhood friend. I wanna bang her.

>Comical Market

In the future, when everyone asks, after finishing Amagami, "should I watch Seiren?"

People will respond "Just the Kyoko arc"

How has the Tooru arc been? Is it ending up like Tsuneki's? Do people still have hope for this show somehow?

The time line has been updated again.

I doubt Ikuo could've won.

The Amagami girls.

>otaku are delusional enough to self insert
>but not enough that they can't believe a girl can abstain from sex
kek

TL?

It would be great if she win-wins so hard, but I have to temper my expectations.

I find this rather depressing

I think Seiren goes a whole different direction than Amagami did. Sure, the girl arcs involve the heroine and how protag is going for her but they mostly feel affection but may not have a truly happy end together.

Maybe protag won't ever have a real relationship with each of the heroines and uses the joyful experience he had with them to charge into the future with a more clear mind.

That's why the spic ending happened, and why he probably won't end up with Tohru as she pursues other goals and Shouichi pulling himself together on his own.

Drastic difference to Amagami, where protag ends up with the girl of his choice.

I don't know any nipponnese but a google translate says

first line:
Having a hard time talking to shouichi after the confrontation with Tsuneki.

second line
I will tell him i will focus on Studying. Shouichi supports the decision.

The MC wasnt ntn, he is the one ntring other guy

please please let this happen

I would've been okay with this idea if Shouichi actually had significant character growth by the end of the route.

But at the end of Tsuneki's arc, Shouichi had chosen his career path (dietician) because of Tsuneki. He kept it a secret for her. And he worked at her old place, hoping to meet her again. It was just pathetic.

Why should she abstain from sex? They had nothing between them because Shou1 did not make enough of an impression on her. That was the whole ending, and that's why everyone is saying he's a cuck.

Because she said she doesn't want to half ass things. So she isn't going to do one night stands she wanted romance like she always stated.

The idea of meeting your highschool crush again years later, maybe stuff will happen, maybe not, is kinda cute. The execution was terrible indeed.

>girl who planned to go on a mixer tour during summer
>wants only serious romance
Makes no sense, her character did a full 180 during the last episode.

That was to be explained as supporting the carrot sucker. But she got backstabbed by her. That was the real bad writing here. You snitch me out? Its ok anything goes for romance.

Well, at least now we know why Shouichi and the group talked about how Tooru is now focused on becoming a university student in the first episode, unlike furry sempai.

Slutneki and her carrot sucking friend are in the wrong anime

Y'all posting in Amagami thread now

Aye, senpai.

Manaka should have gotten a route over the fatty.

Truly the blunder of the century along with not animating Hibiki and Maya's routes.

I would even go out on a limb and claim that Noriko would make a better heroine to contrast Ayatsuji.

Which Amagami girls are best?

strawpoll.me/12379969

>Manaka
>Noriko
who

I will screencap this for the final episode

>not even the full list
Fuck off.

Does this mean Kaoru is the true heroine of Amagami?

She's great, but someone is better at least in my opinion.

Goddamn fatty is so hungry she went for dick as breakfast

He is a cuck

Amagami-hijack was a success

Why is the Mc of this so fucking shit? No wonder all girls are gonna NTR him, he's such a spineless beta cunt that no sane girl will get close to him.

How else are you supposed to related to him?

Pic related pissed me the right off. I thought we would be getting another shit end.

Yeah didn't the director mentioned on twitter to rewatch the first episode of the Tsuneki arc after this arc finished airing to get to see some interesting things in it? The one you mentioned being one of them.

rihoko best girl

I'd let her hijack my dick if you get what I'm saying.

He was pretty assertive this episode, although his betaness still shines. He's at least proactive this route, trying to find information from Tsuneki, taking her to play and such. Much better than being Tsuneki's pushover in the first arc.

Also I forsee this show girl's to be more closely related to each, with each has some sort of connect by some reason (Toru's brother probably teaches at Miu's cram school)

May:

Toru is unsure of how to approach Shouichi (and the guys) after the fight with Hikari.

Toru tells Shouichi (and the guys) that she plans to fully dedicate her time to her studies. Shouichi (and the guys) support the idea.

Amagami SS routes

Tsukasa route > Ai > Kaworu > Haruka > Sae >>>>> Rihoko

Thank you for the translation.

>girl who planned to go on a mixer tour during summer
Yes, a totally common thing in Japan.

I can't wait for Ruise to whip this fag into shape.

Ruishit.

probably ruise

My prediction is the exact opposite happens

Depressing.

Is this the death sentence for Toru's arc?

That's what happens when you ignore Tooru's arc.

Goes back to being lonely.

We need more of that guy

Who is that guy again?

>before update
>welp can't wait for this arc to be over
>after update
>welp at least this arc hopefully has a happy end because the alternative is just too depressing

What happens? First 3 eps are pretty good. I'm slowly getting through it, don't want it to end to quickly.

They self-inserted too hard.

Tooru's brother got some nice guns. I thought built or fit guys is a turn off in Japan, is that changing?

>fit guys
>ever a turn off anywhere in the world

pick one, senpai