Nvidia create AI to falsify images... you can no longer trust your own eyes

We are living in an age where to create a false flag and manipulate a President into an act of war, CIA niggers and jews need to actually kill people, but soon they will just fire up an AI network and make some images up out of nothing.

>To give machines a more “imaginative” capability, such as imagining how a wintery scene would look like in the summer, Liu and team used unsupervised learning and generative modeling. An example of their work is shown below, where the winter and sunny scenes on the left are the inputs and the imagined corresponding summer and rainy scenes are on the right.
>>blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2017/12/03/nvidia-research-nips/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=inf1Q-diPA4
youtube.com/user/keeroyz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump
Will goverment use AI against shitposting and weaponised autism?

If this technology is just being developed on the civilian side the military has already had these capabilities for at least 10 years

>Liu and team used unsupervised learning and generative modeling.
You dumb niggers. AI literally needs to be raised like tiny gods.

Sauce on the third pic or you're just shitposting

third pic is probably shit but its at least a pretty good example of what it could do.

This is interesting, it's like with face book, they can create virtual patsies using facebook. Nobody has to actually interact or know these people, all they need to do is create an artificial data footprint and find a vacant address and they can literally create fake people and profiles.

In other words, the cia can gas a pre-school and pin it on a guy that never existed.

The problem isn't specific to AI. Ever since advanced graphical processing and imaging software (e.g. Photoshop) was invented, humans have had the ability to manipulate truth once captured in the form of light and perception. The elite had unprecedented power to spread these "lies" virally throughout the internet.

They could pin it on somebody that did exist. That's the problem here. Someone who posts crazy shit on stormfront or 8ch is a perfect target for this sort of stuff solely because "it was only a matter of time before he cracked". This side of conspiracy is genuinely the most horrifying

Already happened with WTC. There were no plains.
youtube.com/watch?v=inf1Q-diPA4

Who cares? We will be using AI to enhance our shitposting and autism anyway.

>Sauce on the third pic or you're just shitposting
Maybe I am. Maybe the whole 'Syria is destroyed' narrative was made up with AI and photoshop to justify an invasion of Europe, Canada and Australia?

>This is interesting, it's like with face book, they can create virtual patsies using facebook. Nobody has to actually interact or know these people, all they need to do is create an artificial data footprint and find a vacant address and they can literally create fake people and profiles.

Or they can pin it on the guy who according to his smartphone was in the area, who based on the Google Captcha is known to be a 4chinz poster and thanks to us using our fingerprints to unlock smart phones and sending our DNA to ancestry.com they can plant evidence all through the scene.

You people scared in this thread are fucking retarded
There are a million ways to falsify information, especially so for those with special agendas.
Your only tool for combating this shit is independent thinking while relying on fundamental truths.
It's a shame too many people all over the world, especially here, are too fucking retarded to separate their emotional paranoia about the world being out to get them from the reality of an impartial world littered with a few assholes everyone's trying to weed out

The progress behind this AI is promising. Best case scenario is that we get closer to AI that supercedes humans and we have some way of eliminating retardation/ people who slow shit down and have nothing to contribute, either by fixing your god damn brains or leaving this planet to fucking rot to the sub 90 IQ apes who are scared of "i cant trust meh eyes anymore holy shit"

300 years ago so many of you fucking people would be calling science witchcraft cause your brains were too small to handle truths or reality

Wew, this is it guys, this is how jews win.

Jesus christ this was cringeworthy.

WTF ?

Well duh there were no plains it was in the middle of a city

Gee, i wonder how will 6 gajillion look like if you urn them through that

cost of experiencing said tech, a literal arm and leg

i look forward to nvidia's new graphics, 10 years from now

Fist of all the 3rd image is fake and not on the link you posted. Second of all no one will ever believe that because they dont make cameras that take thins kind of shitty pictures anymore. Third, you will still be able to import images to photoshop and check if they are real or not. And finally, you're a faggot.

Shut UP I had too many fucking arguments with flat earthers who "trust their senses" and can't fucking spend 2 minutes thinking about how to debunk their own bullshit
These are the same people believing that the government is out to get them, and I'm sitting here knowing that it truly doesn't give a shit except when someone dumb enough to have an agenda ends up there

I remember a couple years back I came across a clip of this video technology which maps facial movements of an individual but then superimposes a face of another individual. I don't know what it is called and I have been wanting to find this again. What I saw was someone giving a speech, but then the output video was that of 'George W. Bush' giving a fake address. This shit is getting nuts.

Anyone who wants to see more about the marvels of what deep learning can do, check out "Two Minute Papers" on YouTube:

youtube.com/user/keeroyz

What exactly do they gain by faking it like this when it would be cheaper and easier to just move people around and convince a bunch of ragheads to do it? That literally falls into the CIA's MO too.

AI is no problem, as it can only be so far advanced before it's capable of learning of Tay and the robotomising of defectee machines.

Therefore, our enemies have technological limits, and if they surpass them, they will soon have their own machines turn on them.

AI, is no problem. Our cause could be more advanced and we don't even have to build machines, (((they'll))) do it for us.

>There were no plains.

THIS IS FAKE
THE BOTTOM PICTURES ARE NOT FROM THE SAME ANGLE

no its a trick question, the "after" image of Syria is also the before image

American education.

To unite citizens of U.S.
Bill Maher mentioned once on his show that his black friend started thinking about himself as an American until hurricane Katrina.
Basically one of goals could be a prevention of LA92-tier riots. Activate melting pot in the face of Al-Qaeda or smth.

If only JPEG error level analysis existed