This is Europe now

And I bet some of you stormfags will be happy.
youtu.be/riOTz2dBe5E

WTF, I love enrichment now!

I stand with my BLACK brothers.

And this in BASED Norway

Everyone should hate the jews as much as they do white people are just retarded brainwashed it's a sad state of affairs

>To Jerusalem we march, martyrs by the millions!
Then why the fuck are you in Sweden? I see, mudslimes also like to larp.

Exactly

Why would I be happy about this?
This fills me with dread.
You've allowed our ancestral home to fall to barbarians. AGAIN. This time, you didn't even fight back.

The only reason the souls of europe do not stand up is because many have faith in their ruling class to protect them. Once they notice they are not protected/will not be saved. They will look to the men and the men will stand up and organize. Only real deterrent to doing anything is comfy life of endless entertainment and shelter.

Sure they will, any time now

>men will stand up
To save what? A failing system? What do you expect to happen? A reactionary revolution to wipe out the non-white/Muslim encroachment? They'll sooner find themselves locked up by the very same people they're supposedly trying to save or fight, since they are one in the same.

>And I bet some of you stormfags will be happy.
Yeah, i just LOVE seeing shitskins march through my country.

This

>The only reason the souls of europe do not stand up is because many have faith in their ruling class to protect them.

No offense Amerinigger friend but this is some pretty severe ignorance. I don't think anyone with an IQ above room temperature in Europe is under any illusion that their government wants to protect them, least of all in the UK where governmental tyranny and corruption is so ancient and prolific that a huge contingent of our UK cunts actually left for the New World to create the USA and shake Parliament off their backs. Sadly you just ended up replacing one form of tyranny with another.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM mY ALmondS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

They hate jews, we hate jews. What's the problem again?

They can chase the jews out and will be granted a parcel of land as reward.

Well at least there's one good thing about them...

KEK
E
K

>tfw your sister kisses you on the cheek to thank you for inviting your based muslim friends over to discuss dismantling israel after a good bareback session

They won't march back to the middle east, though I wish they would.

Yeah, I got the warm fuzzies from watching that.

Give helicopters

So what?
In summer 2014 when Israel bombed Gaza mulims in germany literally besieged a old jewish synagogue..

FUCKING BASED amirite? Should import more Muslims XDDD