How accurate is pic related?

How accurate is pic related?

you should be the one to tell us, murrican
I'm pretty sure if smoking pot is legal in a state then no nigger is going to be jailed for doing so
as far as I'm aware if anyone gets jailed it's for storing the massive amounts and selling it

no nigger should be allowed to enjoy the fruits of life

Black people are far more prone to sell drugs, and just because it's becoming legal doesnt mean that they were ever in the right to do it.

The idea that blacks are punished harsher than whites for recreational use isnt based in reality. Proponents of such a load of bullshit will try to say that blacks are arrested at rates higher than whites, but whites are more likely to use drugs. This is based on SELF-REPORTED survey, and it ignores every reason in our understanding of reality that leads to blacks getting arrested and ultimately charged at higher rates. Namely, their own fucking actions.

the black guy has priors

Not at all. Niggers sell crack and heroin.
My white friend is sitting in jail in Michigan, although he was totally legal, police said his plants were "too big, no way that is just one plant".

Why is the black guy pants up and not wearing BLM shirt

Also, when was the last time you saw a law that legalized a drug in white communities only?

A pathetic excuse to justify breaking the law, a blatant fantasy that few nigger-enablers will ever question.

both are degenerates

Pretty innacurate. Niggas dont even own houses. They live in projects.

its a lazy attempt at sucking off blacks and attack white people.
Just looking at stats its the black community that fucks up everything and provides nothing of value.
And its not out of "bias" cause shooting victims usually dont care about skin color after they just got shoot and asked by the police what happened.

Fake news.
Nigger probably failed a court approved disposition and got a charge on his record.
I have no sympathy.

Yes, but mostly because the black guy sold it to the white guy and is likely involved in gang activity.

Accurate if it's read left to right.
Inaccurate considering timelines are merely organized records and not the reality.

Not accurate at all.

If a nigger moved next door to me I would be out of there within the week.

Is it the weed, or the MASSIVELY HIGHER MURDER RATES?

Painfully inaccurate, the sun would have to be between them and practically ground level to cast those mirrored shadows

>Black people are far more prone to sell drugs

Yeah males too right because that's who they arrest and charge. It's totally not whites and never women because look at the arrest statistics. Let's never suspect white females and store and frisk all black males because selective enforcement doesn't exist.

when i smoked years ago i never was caught because i didnt do stupid shit like drive around smoking or go to shady ass people/areas to buy
maybe my white privilege was simply having a brain to weigh out the situations i chose to put myself into

Not at all.
In Denver, Colorado there are several black owned legal canibus stores ran my millionaire blacks.
No legal issues whatsoever. The wife manages most of it and the husband teaches marijuana based cooking classes to cancer patients, soccer moms, and grannies. They’ve been featured in serval mainstream media productions about legalized marijuana and how it’s become mainstream.
Marijuana has been decriminalized for over a decade. If you search for marijuana arrests in the media, you’re only going to find white people.
You’re just posting a cartoon that’s drawn to attack an idea that easily proven false. It’s propaganda made to make blacks angry and increase racial tension over a false idea.

Wait, weed is only legal for white people? Hot damn the Jews are working overtime

also, the black guy sprinkled it with all kinds of voodoo shit, for various purposes

It's true in the sense that a lot of blacks live in the south with conservative drug laws.

can literally confirm, i live in a white neighborhood, and for real smoke weed on my porch; 5 miles down the road is a bad black neighborhood that the police do drug raids on all the time.

i don't get it. states that have legalized also have black communities and they aren't discriminating against them.

seriously wtf is going on with lefties? it's like they're in a fever dream and they have no idea wtf they even believe in.

SPBP

Amazing how niggers think some states legalizing is "racist"

Niggers are truly the dumbest fuckers on the planet

>drug raids
>marijuana is decriminalized
>police obviously aren’t raiding for marijuana
>muh empirical evidence with no facts to support

THE SOLUTION IS TO PROFIT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND LE THE "WEAKLING" PEOPLE DIE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE, IF YOU HAVE NO SELF CONTROL/RESPONSABILITY THEN YOU HAVE NO PLACE IN A SOCIETY

>THC-induced paranoia vs THC-induced optimism and complacency

I don't get it?

This, Back in high school I smoked a lot of weed, but never did it anywhere other than my shed and just sat home playing video games and cleaning the house. I didn't even do it when my younger siblings were home and only my mom and a couple of friends I smoked with knew I smoked. Problem with niggers is that they go around championing the fact they smoke weed and drive around smoking blunts with their windows down fhrough neighborhoods and parking lots. Only time I was ever caught with weed was after I just bought two grams for the night since none of the kids were home, but as I was walking home, niggers where driving around and smoking in a parking lot I always cut through, so as I was walking through a cop stopped me and smelt it in my pocket, then ended up getting probation and about 800 dollars in fines because some fucking niggers can't do anything without fucking it all up for everyone.

they shall enjoy the cottons of life
get it?
GET IT?
cus niggers is stupid

that's the beauty of the social media age, status obsessed retards can't resist snitching on themselves because everything they do they do for others to see.

Good. Blacks are the scum of the earth and belong in prisons. Maybe if they didn't all hang out on street corners selling heroin with an illegal gun tucked into their waistband they wouldn't be locked up like the animals they are but they do so they should all hang by their necks.

>Weed is only legal when you're white

Yeah totally accurate. Fucktards

You're writing that sarcastically yet it is the truth boy

Most times the possession charge is with something violent. Cops actually don’t give a shit if you don’t make it blatant and give an attitude when they tell you to stop.

I’ve had a cop give weed Back to me
>walking to work
>overnight at your local burger jail
>chilly out, wear hoodie
>whoop whoop, polis
>pull the ol’ ‘what seems to be the problem mr policemen’
>”we’ve had reports of someone looking inside cars and houses, do you mind if we check your bag?”
>oh yeah, sure I shouldn’t have anything in there other than my apron
>chatting up his partner, shilling the Rib and tenders because they’re back at the time
>watch cop go through bag
>pulls half a blunt I forgot I had out of side pocket
>ooohh shhiiit
>puts it back
>uwot
>”have a good night, stay out of trouble”

Friends insisted it’s because I’m a white boy, but I think it was all the Sirs I dropped and not being a dick + them not wanting the paperwork.
If I had a bag, probably would have gone much different

liberal and/or nigger friends is where u went wrong

A nigger will kill you for a 1/4 of weed

If cops actually have to check you they will run a warrant check on blacks more than whites. But this has more to do with the hit rate. It is so rare that a black guy in a shady situation does not have some warrant for his arrest it’s ridiculous. Usually child support or failure to appear in court.

Have you ever met a female drug dealer? They basically don’t exist.

>not burning their house down
pussy

oy vey but ((weeds)) the tv show, goy

The nigger gets caught with weed while shoplifting or driving drunk, there's the difference.

That house is probably subdivided into 4+ apartments.

What an exaggerated stereotype. Just because black people have been subjects of racial profiling to the extent that they're arrested on minor possession charges, does not mean it's the status quo.

Most cops don't give a shit about weed, unless it's in bulk. At the point that they do care, you're slinging mad dope for unregulated profit.

Furthermore, cops use minor possession charges to lock up criminals for something, as opposed to nothing, all of the time, even for white people.

TL:DR; very accurate, goy. The patriarchy uses the devils lettuce to keep the brown man incarcerated. It is this reason alone, that black males make up a majority of the prison population!!!

It's because niggers are fucking stupid and instead of just consuming drugs at home like a reasonable person they sell it, take it right on the street or get caught carrying while commiting other crimes.

>muh empirical evidence with no facts to support
>is on Sup Forums

bruh... do you know where you are right now, and do you really think my lazy ass is gunna try to prove ANYTHING this trivial to another user?

Niggers selling drugs
vs
Regular guy with cancer
Great comparison

africans are arrested for violent crimes not smoking pot

They exist but are unicorns and usually Latinas that are fucking nuts

Then don’t waste the time to post, because I know you’re full of shit.

I wish, I had almost 2 years probation in Kansas for 1.something grams of shitty weed 20 years ago.

Here in Florida I know tons of white people that gave gotten arrested for weed. This is not a state where they give out tickets, if they even find 0.1G you go straight to jail, have your picture taken, finger prints taken etc. But blacks are terrible with weed here. They smoke it in the open, they ride around in cars that reek of weed, with no seat belts on, with a busted tail light, no license, out of date registration just begging for it.

Blacks are even worse at selling drugs. Imagine my surprise.