>SoS T-Rex @UNSC on NoKo 12/15/17
youtu.be/uIIGEhxHxqo
>SoS T-Rex meeting russian counterpart @UN 12/15/17
youtu.be/vTom0OW0wn4
>This Week @State 12/15/17
youtu.be/fIFpqX7gHCA
>Pres Trump talks about deregulation 12/14/17
youtu.be/scJUwZ3Me3U
>US/MEX Strat Diag on Transnational Crime (AG Sessions/DHS Sec Nielsen) 12/14/17
youtu.be/4HoGRrlvsc4
>SoS T-Rex hosts US/MEX Strategic Dialogue 12/14/17
youtu.be/9tFuxQACZ3M

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/sarah-palins-son-arraigned-after-second-domestic-violence-incident-report/article/2643799
youtube.com/watch?v=W5jgerKRzrg&t=1s
twitter.com/pnehlen/status/942769859573764096
hsgac.senate.gov/download/johnson-letter-to-fbi-regarding-fbi-dir-comey-speech
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

What will the foreign flags and meme flags say when McConnell fails to even get this tax reform bill passed?
>i-i-it’s Bannon’s fault!

Psst! user! Traps are gay

AWOO~

washingtonexaminer.com/sarah-palins-son-arraigned-after-second-domestic-violence-incident-report/article/2643799
Granny Palin's son is terrible.

MAGA

No it's becoming clear the gop wants to lose.

>incident

MAGA

Come on, user, Bannon is a kike shill. Sure McConnell may be rolling in Jewish SuperPAC money, but at least he’s Bill Kristol-approved!

Probably a Jasmine scented person just looking for some love

Fucking third world islamic shitholes.

>i love kellyanne

>153702582
That's just cringy user.

>BA vs. MC, yet again
I am going to have keep posting this pasta until the midterms, aren't I?
>insert Hitler's quote about arguing with Jews, *here*

ONCE AGAIN
REMINDER that Moore lost because of the combination of all three factors
>Allegations
>Bannon and his "Crusade"
>Platform based on Cultural issues
One scared moderates, second made Bitch McConnell go against him, boosting the effect of allegations, and third alienated the Trump supporters, who care mainly about economy. AND NO MATTER HOW YOU GOOD YOUR CANDIDATE IS DOING, GO OUT AND VOTE!!!
Trump also only endorsed Moore only 2 weeks before election and didn't even rally for him. He wanted Strange, who has proven his loyalty, but Bannon forcefully inserted himself into a race and pushed Moore, which blew up in his face. Which Trump predicted in September: youtube.com/watch?v=W5jgerKRzrg&t=1s
And some fuckery from Dems was also most definitely in play.

What better way to celebrate the birth our Lord and Savior than by buying a multicultural Xmas sweater!

Order now!

Every day until you like it. But I agree with what you said.

That is worse than ugly.

Daily reminder that you should be following in the footsteps of Trump's grandchildren and learning an asiatic language

it was a truck of peace attempt

>Jared Taylor and AmRenaissance shoah'd from Twitter

>All Joes Day edition
Drumpf is stealing your money. Why would he do that?

I’m just trying to get my Trump news and I have to wade through dozens of anti-Bannon posts that are very clearly written by Daily Wire shills

> UH-OH .... UH-OH
I’ve seen this movie before a couple of months ago

and NOW Joe cares. Intredasting.

B-but youtube recommends me

Well, at least it proves them as not controlled OP. Whoever doesn’t get removed tho ...

what time is the Twitter purge?

If only they could have incorporated the phrase "Fuck White People" in there it would be the most white liberal thing ever.

>(((Jewtube)))

>spencer still unphased
retard 20-somethings following controlled opposition to their doom

Anyone else studying up to prepare themselves for arguments with their cuck family members?

Moore lost because he was shit.
Couldn't campaign worth a fuck
Vanished during the campaign
Bombed two radio interviews, bombed one so bad they went from being supporters to saying I ain't voting for this guy
Not to mention a democrat his entire life.
I'm starting to think bannon picked him so we could lose Alabama.

That's what's surprising. Jared Taylor is likable and affable, never really said anything particularly out there, yet he is gone, and I have checked lots of others who are more radical and they are still on.

Top kek. Bye Nazis!

>Anyone else studying up to prepare themselves for arguments with their cuck family members?

We've all decided to just agree to disagree.

Certainly, especially after your post at . You're clearly here to converse and not disrupt and shit up the thread complaining about McConnell. And you do this because you think Bannon is infallible, which he isn't. Bannon is capable of fucking up, too, and some introspection into the Alabama race and the multiple factors that contributed to a Roy Moore lose would do you and your lot some good.

You need to accept that Bannon is equally to blame as McConnell and Moore himself. If Bannon didn't intervene, Alabama wouldn't be in this mess. People here have a very valid reason to hate Bannon right now.

That is one of the ugliest sweaters I have ever seen

That's sickening.

underrated/10

>Spencer and Duke still up

Already happening, it seems like.

Twitter didn't ban any of the Trump supporters I follow. Mike Cernovich, PJW, Alex Jones, Lauren Southern, Gavin McInnis, Breitbart News, Based Stickman, Stefan Molyneux. So much for an alt-right purge.

Gotz Iron Hand is still up.

Uhh...guys?

Only "real conservatives" are allowed to sell out the country on middle east adventures and tax cuts.

I'm not, but that kids mug is amazing.

all of those are controlled opposition moron

I only have one cuck family member and she knows better than to bring anything up.

conop confirmed

Disavow!

Work place violence or "work place violence"? Taking all bets!

All of those are based my fellow magapede. Can’t believe the Twitter Gestapo didn’t silence them.

OH SHIT THEY'VE GONE AND DONE IT

>JASMINE-SCENTED LOVERS OF PEACE

fake

Fake and gay

THEY'VE DONE IT DONALD

how could he post this then?
NEW

Technically it's a real screenshot.

No, I BTFO of them without need for practice because none of them are political junkies and they are at worst blue dog democrats anyway.

Fake and gay. Don't even have to look.

I still use them for news that I wouldn't have found elsewhere.

>NYT Opinion.

Yes it is.

>New

this is all Drumpfs fault I bet!

KAC is cute, CUTE!

W-Will she be my teacher?

>our fault
surely it isnt the commie dictator

>set targets on compromise: fire!

No, its North Korea's fault

The Korean Holocaust is on the Kim regime, not ours

It’s a billshit story. You’re going to give HUNDREDS of lower to midlevel employees the privilege/access to delete etc POTUS’ twitter account? Even Jack isn’t likely this stupid. Anyone of those hundred employees could have used it to start nuclear war basically. What do you think?

You're supposed to end your fake tweet with a Captain Planet element call.

> leftism of peace
> shutdown accounts
> call in bomb threats
> beat up people
> death threats to family
> PROGRESSIVE

I wish I could have the same hate that leftists have for sane people, but it feels bad. Kinda like hating a retarded disabled cousin. I mean I don't like the fact that he drools, poops and screams on the carpet, but I also feel sad that God gave him such a challenge in life to overcome.

No of those are "alt-right"

The "alt-right "doesn't exists it is a boogeyman created by the Hillary campaign

She is hot. Too bad she is a coal burning Jew like of the lowest order

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/942769859573764096
>Ryan took pedo money.
This guy.

>following any of those people
Molymeme is the only tolerable one.

>sexual harrassment

>GDP 4
Wait what? Is this true? Didn’t the niggers in the MSM claim we would never reach 3 under him?

So we should just blindly follow McConnell like True Conservatives

He Molested her arm!

IMPEACH!!

Nehlen is a retard. I cringe when I see people who take him seriously. I'm no Paul Ryan fan but the people who challenge the establishment need to have a clue what they're doing.

i think main stream metoer is ok as long as he doesnt talk too much about american politics but rather euro

Bess is a mess

ORIGINAL DRAFTS OF COMEY'S REMARKS ON HILLARY INVESTIGATION FOUND
DELIVERED TO US SENATE COMMITTEE ON HOMELAND SECURITY AND GOVERNMENTAL AFFAIRS
>The Committe on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs is continuing its oversight of the OFC's Hatch Act investigation of former FBI Director James Comey.
>As part of the investigation, the FBI produced documents that included early draft's of Director Comey's public statement delivered on July 5, 2016.
>This is when he cleared Secretary Clinton of wrongdoing in her private server usage.
>The drafts had been prepared on May 2, a full two months before the FBI completed over a dozen interviews- including one with Secretary Clinton.
>The drafting process immunized key witnesses to the investigation.
>Several immunity agreements required the FBI destroy evidence on devices turned over it.
>The draft was forwarded to several senior FBI employees, including Peter Strzok and a redacted employee in the Office of General Counsel.
>The edits change the tone and substance of Comey's statement in three respects.
>Repeated edits reduce Secretary Clinton's culpability in mishandling classified information.
>Edits were made to remove reference to the Intelligence Community's role in identifying vulnerabilities related to Secretary Clinton's private email server.
>The edits downgrade the likelihood that hostile actors had penetrated Secretary Clinton's private server.
>Media reports suggest that Strzok changed the language from "grossly negligent" to "extremely careless" in the draft.

(((1)))

>Soar
>Roar
>Four
>...Repor?

MADMAN

That's a crafty nigger.
>i think main stream metoer is ok

>Strzok participated in Secretary Clinton's interview.
>In his text exchange with Lisa Page in August 2016, Strzok wrote: there's no way he [Trump] gets elected- but I'm afraid we can't take that risk. It's like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40…
The US Senate Committe on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs requests the following from the FBI:
>The names of all DOJ employees who comprised the mid-year review team during the FBI's investigation into Secretary Clinton.
>The identification of all FBI, DOJ, and other federal employees who edited or reviewed each individual statement.
>To discuss the evidence that led to Clinton's behavior being categorized as "grossly negligent" to "extremely careless".
>To provide unredacted copies of Director Comey's statement, including comment bubbles, and explain the basis for redactions in the material procured to date.
Source: hsgac.senate.gov/download/johnson-letter-to-fbi-regarding-fbi-dir-comey-speech

(((2)))