What the fuck is wrong with the USA?

What the fuck is wrong with the USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

trumptwitterarchive.com/
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zfFL4kgkD60
youtube.com/watch?v=wgKQIfPr9to
duckduckgo.com/?q=tim ball&t=ffsb&iax=videos&ia=videos
governing.com/topics/transportation-infrastructure/gov-counties-climate-change-damages-economic-effects-map.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's becoming great again

paris accord is a money making scheme for third world countrys and china

Muh climate
Obama needs to have his handlers google "Nuclear Winter" and explain how sunlight can be blocked by clouds of dust.

>climate change
>national security
THE UNUSUAL WEATHER IS GOING TO HACK OUR DOCUMENTS

>MUH CLIMATE CHANGE! PLZ GIV MONEY AND BUY MY 100% GREEN, RENEWABLE ENERGY NON GMO, ORGANIC FREE RANGE USELESS SHIT.

They're rural and suburban retards.

fucking nice
I could never imagine how dumb you have to be to enjoy living in a city.

Depleting resource too fast and destroying the environment is the great filter.

Posting in a >1 post by this ID thread. It's one thing to deny man-made climate change but this is all-out denial of any climate change. Even if you want to say it's a "natural climate cycle" meme it's still a hypothetical threat to national security.

Worrying about depleting resources to fast that you fail to innovate and expand before running out of resources is the great filter.
Flooding your nation with subpar nigger genetics is also a great filter.

Every fucking thing that normies fear and know is true (but isn't) Donnie just comes in and casually takes a dump on it. It fills me with mirth. Man 2018 is huge, because if the right holds court he'll be a two-term president so that's 8 years of converting normies to non-propagandized opinions such as climate, crime, races, national sovereignty and so on.

4% GDP by next month

Clearly he knows something you don't, nigger

No, virtual reality and AI is the great filter.

Sucking Arab cock for oil is also a great filter.

No stupid, it excludes "global warming" which had been "added by Obama administration." AGW as you know is not real, and therefore is not a natsec threat.

Nice proof idiot

Nothing. They are dumb as usual

Good not like anything is actually being done about it. Just useless gas tax bs or muh solar panels that china basically has a monopoly on

trumptwitterarchive.com/
nuff said

Didn't he say global warming was the cause of terrorism?

The Logic behind this is sound, it's no longer a "threat" it's already happened.

Threat implies something that could potentially happen.

>change "global warming" to "manmade climate change" and shorten it to "climate change" which is a real thing while manmade climate change isn't
>only focus on the US when China and India contribute far more to it than any other country on the planet by such a massive margin that getting rid of China alone would solve all pollution problems happening with out Earth
>majority of wood from cut down rainforests go to China
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Only fags hide flags
Opinions discarded

take your carbon credits and blow em out your ass. let it burn, were with you trump.

mulatto detected

The incalculable amount of variables which factor into climate are impossible for us to comprehend much less measure, disseminate and discern each influence with every other corresponding variable affected. It is closer to chaos than picking out a handful of environmental flags and stating such a blanket explanation as fact.

Even the simplest of processes become near chaotic when examined in ever increasingly smaller scale much less planetary. Improvements in data collection with disregard to localized environmental and topographic variables (changed or underreported), coupled with the sheer amount of data collected for comparison antiquates previous data in scope and methodology.

Climatology is political party, which explains the wildly unreasonable reaction to qualified dissension in peer review, refusal of data sharing and dismissal of the need for reproduction when errors and falsifications are present. If it had remained in the scientific realm, it would still be called Meteorology. That every climatologist concurs, what they were taught and are now teaching is fact, means nothing. Experimenter bias can be attributed to much more than a salary in the prestige of fronting humanity saving research in our dire final hour, receiving awards and accolades and earning a prominent place in the regulatory behemoth established to counter the contrived results before they show no fruition. It might just focus data gathering at predetermined locations of concentrated production of the conformational data required.

No. he's right, quit hiding your flag faggot.

The embedded politics are on display when all importance is placed on halting progress and limiting freedoms instead of countering the perceived effects through their own means of collection, disposal, or production of whatever they imagine will balance things out.

If man's influence on climate change was correctly represented as a hypothesis, it would not currently be the basis for the regulatory systems being devised, causing apoplectic opposition to the devastating economic ramifications and repression of civil liberties. Then research with the removal of politics being of foremost prominence in the exclusion of experimental bias would ensure the integrity of the studies and true consensus can be found.

>What the fuck is wrong with the USA?

A lot but Trump is fixing at least some it.

Because he’s going to reveal all the crazy techno bullshit we’ve been doing with the climate that has caused a mass hysteria over climate change strictly because we’ve been led to believe that they aren’t doing anything to it.

>What the fuck is wrong with the USA?
You mean, What is wrong with Trump?

PLEASE ADD THE EUROPEAN UNION, MR. PRESIDENT

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

you stupid nigger

>Europe
>invaded by the saracen
>roamed by rape gangs
>grenade attackes
>trucks of peace
>gift blockades
>churches taking down crosses
>US isn't worried about climate change.
>gor blimey!
so glad I saw Europe before 2010. I'm going to really enjoy watching Germany and Sweden get their smug faces acid washed in the coming years.

too bad we're going the other way: as sun goes to sleep it's going to get colder, probably much colder, the oceans will absorb loose co2, the good news is that it will take a while
youtube.com/watch?v=zfFL4kgkD60
youtube.com/watch?v=wgKQIfPr9to
duckduckgo.com/?q=tim ball&t=ffsb&iax=videos&ia=videos

So climate change was a national security threat? The liberal stupidity never fails to amaze me

shadenfreude alright, wonder how will Trump handle the next 911

>how will Trump handle the next 911
with the push of a button my goat-fucking friend. Where will you fulfill your required haj when the kabba has been turned to glass?

FPBP

DORNALD DRUMPFFFF!!!

It's called greatness faggot.

climate change is a hoax.
if you haven’t got that by now there is no hope for you

I'd be pleased.

Oh no ice age is ending!

I agree this is ridiculous. He can't keep getting away with this.
An investigation into the two scoops fiasco should aslo begin #impeachdrumpf.

Cry harder, faggot.

Fuck off kike.

We had a glorious plan for renewable energies, even Al Gore made us the high point of their renewable energy presentation.

But he's a democrat so that should be bad.

Can't wait to check out msnbc after work. Katy turd will probably be in literal tears today.

Climate Change is a made up fucking lie by globalist puppet masters and their shill so they can work at depopulation. Fucking clown!

It's called redpill you should try it too

If you want to fix climate change, cull large parts of Africa and Asia.

We are fucking the oceans though and it should be acknowledged

Every month this year was colder than last year.
Globalists will be thrown into the oven to heat things back up

You shouldn't be surprised about this. The Trump-twitter facade of the administration regularly comes out with decisions like this to please his base. But the people who actually have to be serious about their work (like the defense Department for example) know completely well that it's extremely dangerous. That's why you're seeing President of the United States, who is a slobbering bold-faced liar, doing this and not James Mattis.

If the current geophysical and biospheric trends continue unabated through this century, the situation is going to become extremely severe in a short period of time and may even call into question the feasibility of human civilization.

>le climate change xddd

>If the current geophysical and biospheric trends continue unabated through this century

Which they are: I.e. there’s next to no change

Nothing. Feeels good

Global wurming is ban for third world to ever go trough industrial era and land in post-industrialism.

Trump is doing Gods work here.

Of course putting hillary in jail, building wall, draining swamp with no survivors and do other promises would also be good.

how can one man be so based?

There is none.

Al Gore is genocidal neocolonialist maniac, that wants everyone outside of EU, UK, NZ, Australia, North America, Korea and Japan to stay a nigger shithole forever.

You can ask nigger potogonia if they would chose that or to travel to the less-nigger potoginia, but you already know the answer.

Lol trumps plan is let other nations pollute themselves.

>China allowed to pollute at excessive rates until 2030 under Paris accords because they're a "developing nation" with an economy larger than australia
>another attempt at Chinese fuckery blocked
>Trump must just hate the earth

Are you fucking dense son? Let me explain a few things to your retarded nigger ass:

>Zero correlation between carbon levels and temperatures. There have been lower temperature periods with higher carbon ppm
>Zero evidence of negative effects. Only a scare about "rate of increase" when IPCC has even admitted we can only accurately understand climate since 1960
>Planet is 26% greener
>Planet has been much hotter, and at 4000 ppm carbon levels before. Life was its most diverse during Permian and Mesozoic era. Coral reef was there too
>We literally create greenhouses to grow better
>More agriculture, more food
>More fish because more phytoplankton blooms to eat.
>Your a fucking faggot

>Climate change
>Threat to NATIONAL SECURITY
Lol yeah wtf you're right. What is wrong with USA?

I would rather ask why are there so many retards at the Universities. Just today the news reported a "scientist" proposing that developed countries should eat worse so that the life expectancy and height of their citizens becomes on par with that of underdeveloped nations, to achieve equality.

No, those were the climate alarmists.

Nothing

This, why is anyone confused about this? It's clearly a stretch to say the weather is a security issue.

displacement is a major cause of radicalization

climate change is the biggest cause of displacement

FPBP

I dunno. Doing our own thing I guess

Don't let them in.

Sauce

There is no global warming.

There is no global warming, that has been pretty much determined at this point.

Climate change is a make believe issue like net neutrality. The left invents issues that aren't even real.

BASED TRUMP

Except it's determined that it does exist, every credible science department around the world (even Murricans) agrees on this and the vast majority agrees that our energy consumption and pollution is a big factor in it. This is not even up for debate, every single scientist agrees on this apart from paid retards at Hamburger University.

It's going to have a positive impact on my county. Sucks to be South.
>governing.com/topics/transportation-infrastructure/gov-counties-climate-change-damages-economic-effects-map.html

Enjoy his antics while they last, baby dicks. In a few short years, it will be a pound me in the ass penalty to deny climate change. So many fucktards here are going straight to prison after we get a real president again.

Donald Fuckface will literally end up in the Hague before an International tribunal. No fucking joke. No fucking chill. This insane, gross, ignorant fucking monster is a threat to all life on this planet. Mark my words: he will fucking pay.

that meme died in 2005
come back when you have caught up with reality

yes. and the best way to fix it? siphon wealth away from America into the world bank!

lol cry more faggot.
you cunts won't even do anything about it either. in your mind, everything you value in life has been ripped away from you and you will still do nothing but cower and whine and simper off. You won't fight, you won't riot, you won't do shit.

>being this buttblasted

ohh Edgy... to be fair you need to have a very high IQ to understand politics... bla bla cliches

HOLY FUCK that bait

>pound me in the ass penalty to deny ***
Fuck you, you bootlicking statist

climate change is a fraud

>UN flag

climate is always changing faggot

what's the temperature of the earth, homo?

Short sighted boomers making policy. They’ll give up after a year move along.

Trump and his descendents will rule America (and thus the world) for 100 years. The nigger president will hang.

They're trying to remove themselves in a position of being taken serious internationally.