Cryptocurrencies are NOTHING more than a tool to get people use to using them right now. Because...

Cryptocurrencies are NOTHING more than a tool to get people use to using them right now. Because, once the dollar crashes they are going to roll out a cashless Currency. I believe they brought these out to get us use to it so the transition is easier for them. This is already decided in the, Project For The New American Century.

Other urls found in this thread:

goldmansachs.com/our-thinking/pages/blockchain/
bitcoin.tax/faq
youtube.com/watch?v=j-9Js7aaeJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

take the crypto chip implant
or be an outcast of society

I'd rather blow my brains out.

this. i wish i knew which crypto they were planning on using so i could cash in. also i wish i hd cash to cash in.

I'm going with gold and silver, get away you penniless peasantry
Blow me instead

Don't lose your chance this time and invest in FUN. You'll see next week

Wrong, its crytocurrency is entirely our answer to the banking and finance jew, be part of the neo nazi bitcoin revolution now with the most intelligent revolutionary future neonazi bitcoin millionaires, just watch

>Wait until after the new currency is needed before working on it
Like that makes any sense
>Government
Oh yeah. Good luck with that.

You are closer to the truth than you might think, except there is slightly different plan for the whole cryptomarket :)

project blue beam when?

>Because, once the dollar crashes
The Kremlin's ruble crashed, now they have dollar-schadenfreude.
Fuck off Vladimir!

(((They))) always wanted a cashless society. (((They))) want to be able to know what you spend on and where you spend. It will also be a lot easier to shut off someone's money especially with no physical back up.

If that's the case, then they've completely underestimated the tech and they can only create a new gov. issued shit coin that won't mean anything.

Also wrong, why are jew banks supporting bitcoin by buying it if it hurts them so much?

>t. salty no coiner
remember to buy WaBi and hold till the end of the week.
Cash is made by (((them))) in the federal reserve, dumbass. If you truly want to go against (((them))) get gold and silver, crypto is just a way to make a bit of extra money.

One of the legitimate concerns of crypto is if retards under 100 IQ will be able to understand how and why cryptocurrency is better.

Looks like Sup Forums is our retard

>can barely afford rent and food
>let alone coins
>poor get poorer

Its Ripple and no one is cashing in. It will be 1$ there is no room for profits. You can hold now and make 40%. The bank is going to reaward you for investing the coin they are going to forceou to use anyways,

crypto is back by cocaine, black market weapons, drugs, coffee, sugar, tear... the good old fashioned shit that backed gold.

Crypto will crash when the world banks crack down on it and regulate it up the ass.

crypto is like old world gold or silver? That's why it's "mined."

Supposed to be a global money item.

It's only valuable and useful while it has value for outlaws and not too much of it gets mined.

yes, it's always the government and kikes that invent things
wat?

Buy Ark before it's too late.

>MP3s ARE A MUSIC INDUSTRY TOOL TO LOCK ALL MUSIC DOWN FOREVER INTO THE MUSIC INDUSTRY WHERE YOU CAN NEVER HEAR MUSIC

So the government wants to make an untraceable currency the official currency?

bump

tonydumper.tumblr.com
>inb4illegal

This is how faggots are cashing out

this tony fucker is a madman

Ironically or Unironically?
Your digits suggest humor.

Pic Related: Me the last month on weekends making 182+% on my portfolio in crypto.

don’t worry this nigger will get arrested within the next month

please no
he’s made me some gainz

only a piece of shit would use someone’s elses credit card

t. Boomer

This isn't what was originally intended. Blockchain technology is designed for the people. But the (((financiers))) and (((bankers))) that run this world are trying to utilize the technology to control the movement. Example: goldmansachs.com/our-thinking/pages/blockchain/

it's a victimless "crime", you retard

(((Their))) endgame is a cashless society. They are exploiting greed to have the plebs exchange their paper fiat for digital fiat. The net step is to create and advertise a "gold backed" crypto so you will trade in your precious metals for cryptos.

All the while (((they))) are buying up gold and silver as they remain grossly undervalued.

The next country after USA is Israel

Its totally traceable. Every transaction is available for everyone to see. The idea thats its anonymous is such a meme

source?

Checked.

Not Likely. They've already shit the pool with the Federal Reserve. They're moving to an institution higher up the food chain.
The IMF and BIS.
The world wouldn't use a currency directly tied to Israel.

Depends on which cryptocurrency you are talking about. Some can be completely anonymous.

I hope if real this means trade will come back and we can start more domestic small business interaction. its just more efficient and socially healthier than our mass production and distribution model.

We have to let the infrastructure change more for poor or even mid class to consider cryptocurrency.

Lol also this kinda feels like one more step in the direction of the machines taking over. Are we using computers for convenience or are we giving computers all our power?

I mean it will be run by Israelis. People associate the fed with americans rather than jews. The next paradigm will be openly jewish run and if you dont like it you will be branded antisemetic. Its likely to be based in China or the east somewhere, but run by jews.

>cashless Currency.
So what? I see this constantly in conspiracy circles but how is this bad?
First of all, because most of the cryptocurrencies are open source and decentralized your funds cannot be frozen, they aren't centrally controlled.
Second, you can, if you want, just remember your public and private key so you don't even need a digital device to store your money.

I... I just don't understand the amount of shilling unless pushing these fiat cryptos is a ploy to increase their price in a ponzi scheme.

Quoting UCC §1-201: "'Money' means a medium of exchange currently authorized or adopted by a domestic or foreign government. The term includes a monetary unit of account established by an intergovernmental organization or by agreement between two or more countries."

Money is literally defined by government. There is no gold standard tying down the USD, money is baseless. Crypto takes this baseless system to an absurd extreme that isn't logical and issues coins based on artificial scarcity -- people agreeing that the coins are worth something. Crypto only retains value in the event that all the markets DON'T crash and crypto can be exchanged for real currency. If the markets crash so does crypto with everybody trying to simultaneously cash out and the ponzi scheme being realized.

Yes, I wish I had bandwagoned this back in 09 to sell to an idiot now. But what the fuck? The premise is literally retarded. You're not even paying for anything. You're paying for spent electricity. If anything, mining crypto props up the real monetary system be increasing demand from energy companies. How does anybody really expect this to be anything more than a parallel monetary system to government issued money/

I’ve been bag holding this since July, I’m so ready for this to hit $1

Bitcoin was designed to be a digital currency that did not need to be processed by banks, thus limiting their regulatory power. Just because banks are buying it doesn't mean it's all a setup. Banks can buy anything, that's like saying houses are a Jew plot.

Bitcoin was designed to replace fiat currency end of story. Satoshi Nakamoto is most likely Nick Szabo and Hal Finney.

They won't. Bitcoins transactions takes hours now and they are expensive as hell. All this cryptocurrency nonsense is just a speculation game. If you invested earlier you are a rich man. They may be another currency but bitcoin is a dead horse.

I designed a (YouCoin). Here, take one, I have billions.

>Buy old laptop
>Install gentoo
>Download btc wallet on public WiFi while wearing a hoodie
>Buy btc for cash from someone on local bitcoins.

You just made your btc anonymous, but it's easier to just use monero if you want anonymity.

No dude, buttcoin and buttcoin knockoffs exist to quickly transfer money from one location to another, the value is meaningless beyond it's utility as a transfer medium. if you remove the other currencies, buttcoin loses all value.

>I... I just don't understand

It is surprising how hard it is for /pol to understand money, but I guess that's expected when you live in your mom's basement.

How do you think the value of money is determined?

What is Monero?

>I... I just don't understand the amount of shilling unless pushing these precious metals is a ploy to increase their price in a ponzi scheme.

Quoting UCC §1-201: "'Money' means a medium of exchange currently authorized or adopted by a domestic or foreign government. The term includes a monetary unit of account established by an intergovernmental organization or by agreement between two or more countries."

Money is literally defined by government. There is no gold standard tying down the USD, money is baseless. Gold takes this baseless system to an absurd extreme that isn't logical and issues coins based on natural scarcity -- people agreeing that the coins are worth something. Gold only retains value in the event that all the markets DON'T crash and precious metals can be exchanged for real currency. If the markets crash so do precious metals with everybody trying to simultaneously cash out and the ponzi scheme being realized.

Yes, I wish I had bandwagoned this back in 09 b.c. to sell to an idiot now. But what the fuck? The premise is literally retarded. You're not even paying for anything. You're paying for blunt pickaxes. If anything, mining precious metals props up the real monetary system be increasing demand from mining companies. How does anybody really expect this to be anything more than a parallel monetary system to government issued money/

In case you have not figured it out BTC basically functions as gold/silver before the days that gold/silver had the miniscule industrial use that it has now. It's the same shit but digital. Your gold is no longer an easily malleable peace of shiny metal. It is now a silicone chip.

Yeah you’re right your social security number and a photo ID are connected to every transaction on the block chain

How fucking stupid are you?

A wallet and key can be generated with a roll of dice/alphabet mathematically that has never been seen before ever and has no personally identifying information

How quick can you create a bank account idiot?

Except it isn't, all cryptocurrencies won't suddenly crash and disappear.
Blockchain technology is just to amazing to die. Sure there will definitely some coins that won't stay relevant for long, but crypto is definitely going to survive and be part of our future.

You have 2 types of crypto:

1) a way for anybody and everybody to invest in up and coming tech: Decentralized/ peep to peer block chain backbone over i2p or TOR - utilizing smart contracts (look into verge)

2)(((pump & dumps)))

If you don't know how to tell them apart, read everything you can, update yourself about tech, ask a friend, ask a polster that is not simply a one post wonder shill....Because the old system is shoa, new tech will need to be implemented to save us all from the 2018 crash of all crashes....the system failure that will bringthe old ways down to its knees.

The new system will need to be truly transparent (block chain tracked) because there is no more money left to rob. ((((they))) have started a white people hate movement cause the anglosphere is the only place left these greedy leaches have to rob.

They have bled the planet dry and now want the western world superpowers to give them their gibs (elite)...for them to continue the lifestyle their hedonistic asses have grown accustomed to.

>Implying backing up your btc wallet to a usb stick is not a physical backup.

>Implying people can control your wallet without the private key.

Im so sick of you brainlets. Crypto was created to fuck over Fiat currency which is the very thing that gives the global banking cartel untold power and enslaves us all.

BTC is literally nothing, it's a series of 1s and 0s stored in a medium. Gold and silver have value in that they remain usable for electronics, they used to have value mostly because they were shiny and rare. Gold scarcity wasn't artificial in the way diamond scarcity is, there really wasn't a lot of it to go around and there still isn't. Here, we're talking about BTC being a rationed amount of digital tokens a non-governmental entity decided to issue and be issued in the future, based on nothing but hope that more people will buy in and the price will go up. That's about as sustainable as social security.

Don't get it twisted tho. If you bought your btc through an exchange that actually asks for those things than it can be.

Which is why I told you that btc functions as gold BEFORE it had industrial value.

A bunch of old dudes around a small table who then talk to middle aged dudes around bigger tables. Money is ultimately a derivative of military projection of power over an area, the potential risk for investment in occupied areas, and influence. The whole situation is pretty shitty but the idea that a crypto is going to overthrow it is beyond far fetched

There wasn't a gold company who went around and gave all ye olden people of yore the opportunity to buy large amounts of the shiny at bargain prices. Gold was rare because it is rare, BTC is rare because it was issued to be rare.

But as currency still works, just like waving your hands it's perfectly functional as a salute, while not being much as a behavior.

Gold is heavy and cumbersome

All they know is you bought it

You can send it to another addresss

definitely compared to the weight of nothing, yes

Well yeah, they can manipulate the price of the dollar by increasing or decreasing the supply. Moneys value is determined by supply and demand, just like a cryptocurrency. So I don't understand your criticism.

THIS, but also to test it and get people to shore up it's flaws. They could've just forced this crap years ago, but instead "open sourced" it to entice nerds and speculators to begin trading it to refine it and find a way to keep it stable. Baically it's being beta tested in the open now. The percieved future value is being used to bribe goons now into doing things with the promise of a big payoff later on.

But there were people who literally did that exact thing. There was never and still is not a CENTRAL issuer of gold and there is not a CENTRAL issuer of btc. There is no company that singlehandedly controls it's price. You may be confused about Bitcoin core which is the organization that controls most of the development of the Bitcoin protocol, but unless they hold the majority of btc and act singlehandedly then they cannot control the price. Again, this works just like gold minus the tech development aspect.

Your point about artificial scarcity holds no ground. Gold's scarcity was natural and btc's is artificial. So what? It's still scarce.

Say if you send it to that address then use that address to pay for something illegal. That could absolutely land you in hot water.

You mentioned the weight of computer chips. Computer chips aren't nothing. They have mass.

>they
Kek, you think that without "them", nerds couldn't find a way to make a proper decentralized ledger?

my criticism is that as shitty as the current system is crypto has its entire value value based on the shitty current system. Crypto cannot exist on its own without being propped up by governmental currencies. Crypto is a 1 legged stool. Arguing that crypto somehow will surmount the current system and bring in an an/cap paradise is ridiculous. Instead, the opposite is the inevitable result of crypto -- that a wireless currency which will be co opted by the NWO.

The difference is that absent alchemy you can't change gold's scarcity.

Computer chips are not what crypto is, chips are what crypto is contained on. I could have the schematic to a Porche 911 on a computer chip, it does not mean I have a Porche 911. The weight of nothing is the weight of crypto.

Maybe in its current form, but if more retailers and businesses start accepting crypto it won't be. This technology is still relatively young but once it has matured a bit I would think it would definitely be able to compete and even replace old currencies.

yes - you have to register your social security number to cash out. You have to declare any gains from BTC.

The taxman is coming to rape you

bitcoin.tax/faq

youtube.com/watch?v=j-9Js7aaeJo

What if we start mining on different planets?

I'm saying they were prompted by this initial introduction by Satoshi AFTER Arron Russo documented the desire by the elite for a digitalcurrency and a fear that it would be forced overnight and people's bank accounts would be halved. Now it's trendy and fashonable to use it, even "rebellious" if you recall how "Libertarians" were drooling over it for years while being demonized. They introduced it into the market and then gave it a shit-ton of bad press to give it the "forbidden fruit" appeal of the Bad-boy syndrome. People were getting fucked over and flocked to it in desperation. By doing so, the nerds proped it up by refining it and are doing all the brain work, by distributing it over the world the establishment thinktanks are getting free labour and the payout is speculative ponzi shceme same old shit.

A crypto will only replace old currencies when the controllers of old currencies decide to make an official crypto that they can control. Currently crypto is too speculative and volatile for old money to attempt to establish a controlling stake. I gotta go, good luck

New planets, asteroid mining, etc., completely upends the world's economy and will not be allowed until there is a one world government.

you may be right, but get in now and make some money

But how? I mean in Switzerland, in some areas you can even pay your taxes with Bitcoin.

So if the next, financial crisis arrives, and the Govs need to rescue banks and the financial system, they will print more money. Which means that the value of your money in the bank account decreases. Since you can not simply print more bitcoins, it might be possible that more people change their money into bitcoins. Suddenly this digital currency is more trusted by the people than paper money. So it should rather increase invalue? Am I completely wrong?

Also, all national currencies are couplet to the US dollar. Most banks like the european central bank or the swiss national bank, hold most of their reserve money in US dollars. Which is under control of private banks. You can not say this about the bitcoin.

>buy some Youcoins from you
>sell it to some normie fags telling them its the next shit
>shill it in articles and on Sup Forums
>price goes up
>normie retards see it go up, jump on the bandwagon
>mfw Youcoin reaches 6 gorillion dollars because normies are retarded

99.99% of buttcoin transaction are real word cash outs to trnsfer money across national borders and avoid import duties and declarations. even if a few places accept buttcoin at face value, those are to few and far between to matter.

Bitcoin is a pyramid scheme for low-IQ people. The real money has already been made, now the players are going to take more profits off the suckers brought in via media hype and cash out at the inevitable crash.

The one world currency will be called “Omisego”. It will incorporate RFID technology, making it viable for a mark of the beast type currency. Start buying now while it’s still cheap and you’ll be rich enough to stay one step ahead of the Jews when the day comes.