Greatest love story ever told.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uibR9av9KFE?t=3m20s
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Literally 5CMPS's plot copypasted only with a small hint of Kokoro Connect splooge in it
>GLSET
Nope.

Oh and it didn't win an Oscar :^)
Maybe next time you won't get Bang Zoom actors and get actual A-Listers if you want to be even remotely relevant in Jewlywood

In this corner of the world will win next year.

It hasn't gotten licensed by any western company so far. And I highly doubt Disney wants to pick up a WWII-themed movie.

>It hasn't gotten licensed
Shout! factory has licensed it in the US and it will open in september I think other countries are getting it eariler

Are shout willing to use A-List actors (assuming it's bilingual which knowing the USA and it's showing in American theaters I'm sure it will be) or are we getting the usual Bang Zoom stew?

No idea, Maybe they won't dub it at all...

I liked it.
Good, but overrated.

Sorry Toradora is the greatest love story ever told you're wrong

>ryuuji choosing taiga out of pity
no

The restaurant senpai was cuter. All he needed to do was be girly and she'd be all over him.

Why did this get so popular?

It's the first shinkai film a mainstream audience has been exposed to. I have no idea why it blew up like it did though.

Did you not watch it? He didn't pity her, their was a whole arc and the main part of the story was that Taiga wanted to take care and figure stuff out by herself. Ryuuji thought he pitied her and was doing the right thing but in the end it was only due to his own insecurity's.

Plus, the whole show is about Tiger x Dragon, and how they are equals.

>And I highly doubt Disney wants to pick up a WWII-themed movie.
But they did Wind Rises through Touchstone.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

It's his first romance movie without his shit, rehashed shit end.

is this mirai nikki?

Threadly reminder that Keit-ai is essentially Toradora with twice the Taiga and Ryuuji

Reminder that this is a thing and it sounds amazing.

youtu.be/uibR9av9KFE?t=3m20s

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

CAN'T DEFY THE KEITAI

There is more politics to the Oscars than just hiring A-listers. There's political donations you have to make to certain United States officials and Hollywood SuperPacs. It's pretty obscene.

>morning rescue
good times

>That saxophone

My dick.

>Keit-ai is twice the greatest love story ever told.

FINDS

It's nice but it's the seventh time Shinkai writes the same plot again and again.

inb4 autistic modding

[autistic modding intensifies]

Since when was keiTai bannable

The first half and the full time intrigue is not bad. But I expected more.

Since June 2016, I believe.

Mods, the kind of control you're attempting simply is... it's not possible. If there is one thing the history of this board has taught us it's that Keit-ai will not be contained.

Keit-ai breaks free, it spams to new threads and crashes through topics, painfully, maybe even dangerously, but, uh... well, there it is.

I'm, I'm simply saying that Keit-ai, uh... finds a way.

Was this a Keitai reference?

Who /buyfag/ here?

But why?

it's a silly romcom with every romcom cliche in the book. There's one gimmick and no originality other than that. Especially when comparing it to his other romcoms which are literally the same film but with a different gimmick.

FTFY

Im happy it got figures, I only want mitsuha though

Hint : people who like to scream "greatest love story ever told" have no standards.

it's actually a shitty old meme, but okay

OP has no taste, or else hasn't watched enough anime.

The plot is boring, undelivering, and has time leaps.

It gets spammed too often.

didn't win an Oscar so no.

Only one anime film has ever won an Oscar, though.

That means nothing for this movie though.