Why are liberals so fucking stupid?

Their memes make NO SENSE and their fear mongering is off the charts.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/centers-for-disease-control-and-prevention-experts-concern-donald-trump-administration-official-ban-a8115141.html
lmgtfy.com/?q=trump ban word
lmgtfy.com/?q=how do i stop being such a raging faggot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What does "science-based" and "evidence-based" even mean and what contexts is it used in?

They both mean "inconclusive" but (((science))) realized that "kinda", "sorta","maybe", and "we hope" all "feel" correct so funding, research and policy have been abused using that terminology for climate change, mental health and all sorts of shit for a while.

Essentially trump is forcing them to justify pumping kids full hormones and multilating their junk based on facts instead of feels. Hardmode

I have no idea. Their nonsense infuriates me. These are the same people who won't work, but bitch and moan about tax cuts only benefiting the rich. (If they'd get a fucking job, they'd see a tax cut.) Degenerates.

>there exist a paper in feminist epistemology
>you use said paper to back your argument
>your argument is science-based

atleast track the letters a bit so it's a legit tree

>trump banned these words
lolwut

I'll just call a fetus a blastosphere, then.

"Just had to get that blastosphere removed--It's cool it was an outpatient procedure."

>banned these words
What does this mean? I vaguely recall something like this surrounding official proposals or memos or something? In that case, most of these are loaded terms and shouldn't be used in serious contexts, especially (((science-based))) ones.

funny how the meaning of some buzzwords ,
>Conspiracy theory
made to sound bad after JFK assassination.
turned out CIA did do it.
the image next to set the pace for Trump among simple sheep.

my ID
WE

>banned these words
lol wut

These are the same people who tried to ban the word "illegal" in the context of illegal immigrants, right?

It's a reference to that Trump banned these words for use in scientific papers

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/centers-for-disease-control-and-prevention-experts-concern-donald-trump-administration-official-ban-a8115141.html

Do you prefer Radical Islamist Terrorism?

THANK YOU. I had no idea what the fuck these idiots were babbling on about.

>I'm to stupid to use google.
lmgtfy.com/?q=trump ban word

If I used Google every time I saw a retarded liberal meme I wouldn't get any sleep at all. And, as usual, they've taken things out of context and spun a bunch of bullshit.

lmgtfy.com/?q=how do i stop being such a raging faggot

many aspects of medical and para-medical practice are based on conventional practice, not science -- it's the notion of "we've been doing this like this for ages -- let's not fuck with it" except in some cases the practice is entirely useless and just comfy because its standard routine

over the past two decades, there has been an effort to research-validate conventional practice, and get rid of things that feel right but which don't actually work

the term "science-based" or "evidence-based" means there hasn't been rigorous double blind random testing (because its expensive and sometimes not possible when applied to human subjects) but there is sufficient likelihood that the practice works -- or at least, better than just going by "this is the way we've always done it"

You're right. I should use Google more.

It’s kind of like when someone says that a medication has been clinically researched.