Why'd they have to ruin this with so much shitty melodrama

Why'd they have to ruin this with so much shitty melodrama
the arc of Kariu/Honoka went on for a seriously awkward and stupid amount of time, you'd have thought Kariu was the main character if you only saw her stupid shitty arc. I will hand it to the show though, when its actually focusing on the main plot/main character and his interactions its actually a really nice and funny show
but hey i know Sup Forums and I'm guessing everyone here only watched it for Hishiro anyway

Hishiro best girl.

Arcs involving Kariu are the worst. The current Ohga arc is a borefest and Kariu is still insufferable.

Definetly. An-chan was a strong second though.

I didnt realize this shit was still running god dammit
Im also surprised this is a manga adaption and not an LN for some reason. For me the writing screams light novel shit, like oreigaru.

Unfortunately, that's how the source material goes. I enjoyed how the teenage drama of the actual kids affected the adults and made them reconsider their own problems, but at this point it's just dragging on and on. Almost every arc involves Kariu and she's probably the least interesting character.

The current arc truly is the low point of this manga. Nobody cares about their stupid drama that could be resolved in an instant.
Especially after we got a little bit of development between the main characters.

This, fucking tell us already what's the problem with ohga brother

Oh my god...

Welcome to suffering. I want to see my little autist again.

Nice low quality shitty edit of an image that was already fine

This is an old hag.

Kairu served a purpose when she came out; there was a development, albeit melodramatic, that a lot of highschool students can relate to
But afterwards, she should be eternally sidelined as bff with Hishiro.
I mean fuck, she now has 3 arcs dedicated just to her

Hishiro a cute

This shit got an anime? Is it as good as the webtoon?

Do you happen to have the original?

this, i almost drop the manga

Why nobody like Kariu

I made both actually.

What's the fifth pic? suicide?

Amazing first episode
Tolerable first half of the season
Abysmally awful rest

Will the 2nd season be good? If there is that is..

It was good until it got stuck in a loop of endless redhead drama and never recovered.