One Piece

>tfw fucking cunt jewed me and plans to shot through the heart and ur to blame

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YMvmoTkfzv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Leave Kaido to me!

Canon soon

>yfw Zoro is the son of the deposed Shogun who favored the Kozuki clan and was brought to the most peaceful blue to avoid the political purge
>yfw Franky is the son of Iron Scotch and their enjoyment for robotics is genetic
>yfw Nami is the daughter of the sluttiest commoneer whore on the island that was raided by germa in East Blue

Cancer soon

Keep living in denial.

>inb4 hur dur it's only talking about Luffy.

I almost never come to this board, but do shipping fags do this kind of this for every arc?

Like what was the shipped couple for Dressrosa?

And what about this? SaNa will be canon.

>Like what was the shipped couple for Dressrosa?
There was no shipped couple for Dressrosa, the autistic shipperfag only appeared after the Zou arc

youtube.com/watch?v=YMvmoTkfzv8

so we get a shitty arc and the shipping fags?

Goddamn they are trying hard to ruin the series for me.

It's not a shitty arc. It's one of the best arc.

The arc is okay, now that the things are picking up
also don't let other people ruin your enjoyment of something

Can Luffy beat Shanks?

Can a women beat the cock?

Shanks will be killed by BB, screencap this

it's mid tier in the post time skip

while the series peaked from Logue Town to the Crew split

and even the early arcs (Baratie, Arlong) were better

I'm not going to make a rank but it'd be pretty low.

God fucking damn it why is One Piece so fucking gay right now?
>WHAA WHAA LUFFY SAVE ME!

It's not over you can't rank it yet.
The climax is about to happen soon

Then the other user is wrong to call it one of the best arcs

Well yeah I agree with that. Maybe it'll turn out to be great. I was skeptical about Skypiea as well, turned out to be pretty good in the end.

So did its introductory arc Mock Town.

Everyone was sucking the dick of arc not so long ago. We just had a lot of really good chapters in a row. How is this arc bad now?

The Strawhats will finally have a first mate

Best pairing! Incredible chemistry in the manga and great doujins!

People have been calling this for the past 7 years. I'd be surprised if that DIDN'T happen

Yes please

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

Was this luffy's hardest fight yet?

What does she know

First course*

They love sashimi.

Leave Big Mom to me

>Sanji is both worst Vinsmoke AND worst Strawhat
Ca we just leave this faggot here and let Jinbei replace him? I just wanna get to Wano.

No

>The only Sanji fans left are shipping cancer

Is Oda shitting on Sanji or are the fans blowing it out of proportion?

we will only know if sanji got shat on when the current arc resolves user

I want to get to Wano as much as the next guy, but let's give him a chance to see what he does

Why was One Piece so fucking gay during Along Park and Eniels Lobby?
>WAH WAH LUFFY SAVE ME

so there is a logia version of Mr. 3 and Magellan's fruits, what's the difference other than being able to transform your body into the element? Haki seems to have really depowered logias.

I sincerely hope Oda isn't thinking of going down that generic Shounen route of forgiving your enemies and all that dogshit.

It's a magazine called Weekly Shonen Jump. One Piece is a shonen series and yet there are people who keep saying "Please don't take the shonen route." It's a shonen series ffs. Sanji is definitely going to forgive the Vinsmokes and make them see their faults.

Why do you even need Haki? Just turn the fight into a gag scene and logias don't matter at all!

Just because it's part of a serialisation and targets a demographic doesn't mean it has an obligation to adhere to these restrictive tropes are almost always detrimental to a character. That aside, it's just plain boring.

How long until I WADDA SWORD?

Logia defenses are active not passive. Smoker didn't see Luffy coming. At the very least, One Piece is good at explaining powers.

Deviating from them might have negative reception. But I agree that it kinda gets boring. I haven't been able to get into the newer series.

Please no. I want to look forward to wano.

Never, he already has 3

>leave kaido to me

He's laying on the ground defeated. Kinemon has taken Shusuei from him in a fair duel and is returning it to the shogun.

>Expecting Kidd to actually succeed and waste a perfectly good boss fight for Zoro
Dude never had a chance

Not sure why you think Zoro has a chance aganst Kinemon.

Wano isn't weak like the other countries in this story, and Kinemon is arguably it's strongest guardian.

Oda had to literally start him out in pieces so that he wouldn't kill Brooke outright.

When Kinemon fought Doflamingo Doflamingo had to cheap shot him. Otherwise Doflamingo wasn't shown as stronger.

>Implying Kidd didn't beat Kaidou already before he was backstabbed by Apoo and Hawkins and they ganged up on him together with Kaidou.

Speaking of Doflamingo, do you think he would have been as strong without his Devil Fruit? I mean, the only reason Law didn't oneshot him with Gamma Knife was because he had his hax strings. Does this mean anyone could also instantly be Doffy level if they just ate that fruit? Food for thought.

He's very strong without his devil fruit as shown by his kicking match with Sanji.

He's very strong with his devil fruit because he mastered it to the point of reaching awakening.

>When Kinemon fought Doflamingo Doflamingo had to cheap shot him. Otherwise Doflamingo wasn't shown as stronger.
What do you mean

I mean when Doflamingo tried to kill Law and Kinemon saved his life, Doflamingo cheap shotted him from behind while he was distracted rather than fighting him in any kind of straight up way.

It was Fujitora vs Zoro and Kinemon vs Doflamingo while Luffy watched from a position that he couldn't help.

Doflamingo was shown as slower than Kinemon, and shown as using a cheap shot from behind rather than Oda letting them fight straight up, since Kinemon would kill Doflamingo.

I mean when Kinemon challenged Zoro to a duel for Shusuei he'd already seen the guy decapitate a dragon.

Other than Mihawk Kinemon is the strongest swordsman Zoro ever knew.

>the marines are scared of Wano samurai to the point they avoid the island completely
>kinemon, the main samurai guardian warrior of the country, is weak, since he makes funny facial expressions

I can't wait for Reverie desu,even moreso than Wano.

he already had his teary, snot-nosed moment at the start

What are Bobbinfags doing with themselves now?

>I WADDA WIN

This kinda shit only happens here. Representations are blown out of proportion. A character gets decent portrayal and he gets placed on a pedestal and when he gets bad portrayal, he's thrown in the gutter. Bobbin spoke to Big Mom and people hyped him way too much. Same shit is happening to Kinemon and Ichiji and random fodder.

>I WADDA WIN
>I WADDA STEAL
>I WADDA SNIPE
>I WADDA COOK
>I WADDA CURE
>I WADDA LIVE
>I WADDA BUILD
>I WADDA BONE
>I WADDA KARATE

Same here but i still have the suspicion that Momo will go, maybe Inuarashi will go too. This would be assuming Reverie is after Wano arc

Like the whole point is that Japan announces to the UN that it is no longer isolationist

How goddamn huge was Sandy Island? I mean it's basically a continent. Other so-called countries like Dressrosa, Drum and FI were fucking tiny in comparison.

Will Wano be big like this? Or another dicklet-island where you can sit at one end and see the other?

I will never understand how is this faggot so hyped
>The only reaosn his bounty is so high is because he killed a bunch of innocents civilians
>Struggled againts a pacifista with Law and his crew backing him up
>Kills a bunch of pirates and the start of the new world
>Gets BTFO by Big mom
>Gets BTFO by Kaido
His character seems interesting he's design is cool, Killer is baller as fuck but his hype isn't deserved

Elbaf has to be huge

Because he represents what Luffy wold be like if he were a traditional pirate

Kinemon isn't going to solo Kaido but he is going to be strongest swordsman Zoro has fought bar Mihawk and he is the strongest samurai in Wano.

>One piece 871: the ninth

logia = inorganic

>who is fujitora

That's Blackbeard you dummy

Someone weaker than Kinemon like Smoker to Law.

>he is the strongest samurai in Wano.
source: your ass

>the retainer to the lineage that writes the poneglyphs

Sanji kicked Kinemon, as a just a head, as hard as he could. It didn't do shit to Kinemon.

As a torso he was superior to Brooke as a swordsman.

He was the only swordsman capable of handling the slime on Punk Hazard.

>the lineage that writes the poneglyphs
"wow"

That's not wrong though. Momonosuke is the son of Kozuki Oden. His ancestors inscribed the original poneglyphs and passed on the technology to do it again, though Momonosuke wasn't taught, and Oden is allegedly dead.

Learn to read.

>That's not wrong though. Momonosuke is the son of Kozuki Oden. His ancestors inscribed the original poneglyphs and passed on the technology to do it again, though Momonosuke wasn't taught, and Oden is allegedly dead.
That wasn't his point.
His point is that writing shit on stone blocks has absolutely 0 relevance to your fighting ability.

Take your own advice and learn to read.

in what manner does that have anything to do with strength, please explain

Can you logically explain why it would be wise to select someone weak to guard the ancient secret of writing on poneglyphs?

Can you logically explain why you would choose someone weak to guard Oden Kozuki's kid after he was killed by incredibly strong pirates?

I've already showed Kinemon is strong without that though. You can't explain away him being faster than Doflamingo and stronger than Brooke as only a chest with arms.

There's no reason for him to be anything but strong when he's a guardian of one of the most sacred secrets in the entire world.

>a guardian
>a
excuse. I mean The.

its a pointed interpretation of limited subject matter

It makes sense though. Oda wouldn't set up a duel for Zoro otherwise. He could skip that without taking away from the story otherwise.

why would the wano country give the slightest fuck about the poneglyphs

Because they are the ancient kingdom that created them.

>feat talk
>in one piece
guess how i can tell you're dumb

I can tell you're dumb because you earnestly believe Kinemon is weak based only on his silly demeanor.

You probably think Weevil is weak too since he looks goofy.

Yeah man, it's silly to talk about feats of strength in one piece. We should just look at the strength of a character based on how super serious they act.

just 10 days untill new chapter cmon you can do it

i never said anything about kinemon being this or that, you were the one claiming kinemon is the 2nd strongest swordsman in the world or some shit based on nothing

same goes for you

It's based on Checkov's Gun.
Since Kinemon challenged Zoro, a duel will happen. You can either conclude that Zoro will easily win, or that he will not easily win, or that he will lose, etc.

It seems irrational to believe he will easily win, since Oda might as well have random samurai x challenge him on Wano instead, so it seems reasonable to conclude that Kinemon is strong,

Second strongest in the world? Probably not. Strongest swordsman Zoro's fought other than Mihawk? It's likely.

user

zoro's gonna solo a kaido commander with probably 1bn+ bounty

do you actually think kinemon's gonna be on that level? let me tell you straight up: he won't. his 'thing' is having weird techniques like slicing fire, he'll teach zoro that.

Man, New World swordmen were so fucking underwhelming. I really want to see a serious fight for Zoro.

You're right but that billion dollar commander won't be a swordsman.

Kinemon won't be able to solo the arc for the strawhats I'm not saying he will.

>one piece
>weekly shounen

what?