Hiro is trying to track you and make a botnet

in case you niggers haven't realized it, gookmoot added 3 more extensions to various boards of interest that collect user data and prevent the page from loading when disabled. affected boards are as follows:

Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /k/, and /ck/.

>inb4 "trust gookmoot, hes our greatest alloy!".
pic related.

if you dont already have noscript and Ublock origin installed go fucking install them. noscript allows you to view and disable various scripts on websites, allowing you to get around being tracked, and Ublock is a better version of the standard adblock we have all come to know. these are basic security measures, and you could do much, much more to ensure your privacy, but these 2 addons are the most basic and essential measures you can take.

cyber security thread also.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/gorhill/uBlock/wiki/Inline-script-tag-filtering
developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/faq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>cyber
>security
Wew

its still good practice, regardless of its feasibility. if you are not concerned about your privacy and security in this day and age there is something wrong with you.

nigger the new scripts were literally put in less than an hour ago

amgload.net
piguiqproxy.com
smeck.com

these are the scripts. look it up for yourself before you tell me to go to /x/ Ahmed.

smcheck.org*
i dont know why i fucked that up.

Fucking shit!
kys hiro

>amgload.net
>piguiqproxy.com
>smeck.com
I'm not unblocking these fucking trackers fuck them and fuck hiro for his jewness.

>tracks me
>see this is the only place I go
K.

/mlp/ & /biz/ got this shit as well. Yet somehow Sup Forums didn't.

its boards of monetary and political interest mainly.
Sup Forums, /biz/ and /mlp/ are likely implicated in this because of the amount of money various companies lose from pirating and btc.
Sup Forums and /k/ are pretty obvious, political subterfuge and potential anti-terror shit. i dont know why /ck/ of all boards is affected by this however. that shits a mystery.

this

>i dont know why /ck/ of all boards is affected by this however. that shits a mystery.
whole food lobby obv

>indoor
>plumbing
Wew

This is old. If you dont want to get tracked you place a false gps location.

Use false certificates too. They stomo their feet like autists

Control group

how do you block this in ublock?

yeah thats what i was thinking. considering that, it seems like all the aforementioned boards are being used to stress test the new changes before they are rolled out site wide.

github.com/gorhill/uBlock/wiki/Inline-script-tag-filtering

this

/ck/ is full of lunatics.
It has the potential to produce even more school shooters than /r9k/ which I’m amazed isn’t on your list too

is this why captcha is being a libertarian again?

Yep, I just saw some ads at the bottom of a thread I was in which had my location. Seems you can't escape this kind of tracking no matter where you are.

yeah thats probably the most surprising thing of all, the lack of /r9k/. i guess because they are so absorbed in their inability to find someone to fuck they are deemed a non-threat would be my guess if i were to really get speculative about it, but i think a more likely outcome is just that it wasnt considered for the stress test.

thats just google tracking you and giving you captchas that are political based on previous browsing experience. i wouldnt rule it out however.

noscript and ublock origin if you dont already have it mate. i would also recommend the browser brave over firefox, as it has its own built in version of noscript.

a little off topic, but also kinda on topic in regards to security and tracking: developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/faq
for those not aware, come march 31st legacy capcha will be removed. forever.

fuck 8ch, their scripts are all fucked up, CPU usage going off the fucking charts. Not to mention reddit-tier attitude.

First: this site has ALWAYS been an FBI honeypot. We've always talked about it, and it was confirmed when jewt himself testified.

Second: We've always known Hiroshima is HARD into tracking.

Third: Don't be retarded and learn how to use uMatrix. Pic related, my Sup Forums rules.

reminder that shifty Hiro was never meant to be our admin and that it was a result of miscommunication

It is on ALL red boards

can you verify this? i just checked /r9k/, and that still isnt affected. nor are any of the secret boards to my knowledge.

will do mate, will do.

Is Pol under jewish attack? do you guys have a vpn?

/r9k/ is unaffected, but boards as inconsequential as /bant/ (despite how good it was the first week) also have the new trackers. Pic related, the trackers caught by my uMatrix rules on /bant/.

See Sup Forums has always been under jewish attack. Were you even here when luggage lad gave us like 20 filters?

Their "recipes" are as hilarious as they are suspect.