Brit/pol/ -The Absoulute Madman edition

>Jew Status: NAMED
twitter.com/goddersbloom/status/942664507939319809
>Brexit: Theresa May says she 'will not be derailed'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42382391

>Britons now back Remain over Leave by TEN POINTS in biggest lead since before referendum
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5186797/Britons-Remain-Leave-10-points.html

>Cabinet Ministers clash after Philip Hammond says 'no real Brexit will happen until 2021' and is accused of 'delaying' the divorce by two years
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5187211/Ministers-clash-Hammond-says-no-Brexit-till-2012.html

>Defence budget: New equipment at risk over MoD savings 'doubts
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42382002

>Boris Mimics Mogg: Britain Must Not Become ‘Vassal State’ of The European Union
breitbart.com/london/2017/12/16/boris-mimics-mogg-britain-must-not-become-vassal-state-of-the-european-union/

>RACHEL JOHNSON: Meghan is sleeping at Sandringham! Has the world gone mad?
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5187111/Meghan-sleeping-Sandringham-world-gone-mad.html

>Parts of UK set to be hotter than Madrid this week - despite ice and fog warnings
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/16/uk-weather-ice-fog-predicted-temperatures-set-soar

Other urls found in this thread:

houseofnames.com/bloom-family-crest/Jewish
infacts.org/
twitter.com/lumos/status/942784073461846017
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can we just take a moment to appreciate the biggest Deano ever witnessed in the whole world?
>Swore infront of a client
>Fucked another candidate (one who was engaged) in the house
Honestly the best meme candidate ever seen on UK apprentice

I always thought Bloom was a kike. He looks it and Bloom is a jewish surname.

houseofnames.com/bloom-family-crest/Jewish

He's clearly not though is he
He's quite literally named the Jew

as an english speaking Italo-german am i welcome in England?

I love your accents and words but i speak american english :(

PUT YO HAND ON THE TRIGGER AND FLUSH THE NIGGER

>american english
You need to go to a correction camp
who the fuck taught you that shit

Deano is a useful idiot. How do me make him vote for Conservative values even though he is the personification of the antithesis of the ideology?

>Police have just arrested a 33-year-old man outside Parliament front gates - Met says he was wanted on warrant for criminal damage

PLEASE BE A PAKI PLEASE BE A PAKI PLEASE BE A PAKI PLEASE BE A PAKI PLEASE BE A PAKI PLEASE BE A PAKI PLEASE BE A PAKI PLEASE BE A PAKI PLEASE BE A PAKI PLEASE BE A PAKI

OP I think your thread is the real one but you're gonna have to fight for it more if you want it

Why do most shit British cities have huge Irish diaspora populations?
Liverpool, Glasgow, Manchester, etc.

By showing him that only in today's society can his deano way of life be preserved. Most deanos hate pakis and vote tory anyway

sorry mate we're full

200% deano

Are you actually a black? because if you are i wont talk to you or reply to your posts, blacks arent even human.

I dont want to live there, just visit.

I'm fine with you.

Welcome, we have a table waiting for you!

>why do immigrants travel to the city?

>Italo-german
*Autistic russian Albanian screening*

>italian
>I'm fine with you.

Londoners need to fuck off

May just confirmed in the Commons that the Brexit bill is expected to be in the region of £35-39 billion.

>muh ethnostate

Come back to reality, fella. That ship sailed decades ago. Best you can hope for now is that your migrants are at least European.

The only "Italian" I've met was a pajeet with a Italian passport

Based!

>Come back to reality, fella. That ship sailed decades ago. Best you can hope for now is that your migrants are at least European.

>American English

The only English. Brits changed how things sounded & spelled to go along with the French.

>OP.jpg

Damn. BTFO.

If you look in inner city Birmingham, there is alot of evidence of there being a former Irish population from the infrastructure, catholic churches, irish pubs, etc but there's no Irish left

Yes I am. And so are you by the looks of it, you (((Italian)))-German

>mfw a grubby american worm spews rancid filth in my direction

I am from Toscana, with green eyes and a noble bloodline. In Padania we are white.

You arent english though, youre african.

I remember before they started reporting on the migrant crisis as such in 2014, one day loads of west african niggers and pakis joined my college one day all claiming to be """Italian"""

>Guy tries ramming his way into RAF Mildenhall

What a fucking cuntwad

I'm half-half, speaking of do you like my new name?

This thread.

I'm counting votes once more for the best place to move our capital city

Is The Vixen the most patrician choice for Brit TV waifu?

I knew a Angolan claiming to be Portuguese (and all the other wogs called him Somalian)

what is up with terrorists today

>tfw no super smart vixen gf

put me down for Croydon

Britpol was a mistake. From April 2018 failure to provide proof of 35 hours minimum jobsearch per week on your Universal Jobmatch account will result in an automatic stop of benefit.

what is he really

She's not super smart, she's probably worse than the Sinner Man. I'd beat her on the chase easily.

Why? What would that accomplish?

Steph mggovern is

One vote for Caerphilly please! more specifically ruling from Caerphilly Castle.

How does that work, do you have to use your webcam to film yourself filling in job apps?

Angolan ,just thinks he is Portuguese becuase his dad got his EU passport there

Why are there so many Brit/pol/ residents from Caerphilly?

I don't like pakis.
>tfw no super smart 'the beast' bf

>InFacts is a journalistic enterprise making the fact-based case against Brexit.
infacts.org/

Get ready to see this site being cited extensively. It's _all_ anti-Brexit of course.

You think they don't already track your every move? They'll know.

>tfw not being crushed to death under beast bf

All counted!

I can't speak for everyone but my parents grew up there and stayed because its cheaper than Cardiff and the commutes not too bad and I have stayed for the same reason.

Not Cornwall, don't want yuppies round here. Move it to York, for the tradition of it.

>fact-based case against Brexit
Does such a thing exist?

We all got assimilated. I've got the surname and the family is catholic but culturally we're (((fellow anglos))). I'd say if you were looking for irish diaspora they're all at least lapsed catholics

There are lots of very good reasons to stay in the EU. They're just far less important to a lot of people than avoiding membership of the Federal States of Europe.

I would understand if you all got assimilated but there isn't white people left in inner city birmingham

The EU most certainly has many positives to it. I am very concerned for our civil rights and food standards post-Brexit.

Love the viz

A lot of them came to the mainland for gibs during the Famine. The North was where all of the nearest major docks to Ireland were, so that's why places up there have loads of them. They arrived the same time most of the East-Coast US Paddies landed.

I suppose if you look at it like that.
The ECM was once an admirable thing although I suppose the hidden agenda of what it would become has always been there.

The EU is anti independence movement oriented, so fundamentally does not want to honour the civil right of political self determination.

It’s been the same since Metternich

>I am very concerned for our civil rights and food standards post-Brexit.
I thought all current laws would be copy and pasted over and reviewed and if necessary repealed at our leisure. What makes you think we'll do away with that?

counted

is he right?

What's not fash?

The JIDF were very quick to flock to that comment it's almost like they have a radar for "anti-semitism"

I voted and canvassed for leave thank you very much I'm very aware that the dis outweighs the advantages

Yes they will but they'll be changed the second anybody from Somalia to United States wants a trade deal
I've read to much about the US food industry to ever eat meat in the US ever again

Hope so. The more fascism in the world, the better.

For things like food standards, the worry is we may do away with certain regulations in order to secure trade deals with countries that have lower standards themselves. The go-to example is amending regulations to allow American producers to import chlorinated chicken into this country.
As for civil rights, we already know the government of the UK doesn't give a damn about individual liberties. Freedom of conscience, expression and choice are all violated on the regular. Now there's no EU oversight they're free to repeal protections at their leisure.

The referendum was a retarded idea.

Madman

I really don’t know why they did it

>Harry potter is facist
twitter.com/lumos/status/942784073461846017
LITERALLY AT THE TOP OF HER TWITTER
I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO SCROLL FOR IT

The Tory gamble backfired; they got a majority when they wanted a coalition. Simple as that.

Gonna put down my hamburgers for a sec, because I need to ask - how influential is this man? In real life mind you, not twatter.

Doesn't this count as hate speech?

Seize the means of production ammirite?

>star wars is fascist

I hope he's not talking about the new one which contained not so subtle left-wing feminist/anarchistic messages.

>right to a family
How does one enforce this right?
Do we start billeting orphans?

Referendum in a representative democracy is always damaging.

Is that the bongo bongo land guy?

David Cameron knew lots of people wanted to leave the EU, and promised it as part of his election campaign. Once starting it, he started campaigning against it, and all the big politicians followed suit, until the Brexit referendum showed how little trust the average citizen has in thee bigwigs in London. Say it's a good thing or a bad thing, the truth is, David Cameron started it despite the fact he didn't believe in it. He promised he wouldn't abdicate if we left, and went back on his word, and now both Brexiteers and Remoaners alike hate him for it.

Hear, hear.

Never post here again.
>>>/leddit/

To silence the backbenchers and stave off the UKIP threat.

Millie Tant

>The referendum was a retarded idea.

he means implicitly fascist obviously

people can say they believe one thing and act as if they believe another

to get rid of ukip

Chlorine's the tip of a very unsavory cancerous iceberg. With our population's already poor health with good food standards laws I don't want to know what would happen without them

I would agree with this sentiment if our country were getting flooded by pakis by the millions rather than by the hundreds of thousands but right now while the average brit is still a brit it was a good way of letting our voices be heard.

get adopting these kids, it's their rights goyim
We know you have a spare room

It was, instead of using the existing mechanisms for change we have demanded an unrepresentative parliament legislate the will of the people. It's fucking retarded.

It was.
A) It lowered discourse even further by making an issue a clear 'us Vs. them' situation instead of a nuanced collection of views
B) It put the onus of leaving on a group who had no desire to do so, guaranteeing a botch-job Brexit
C) We have a representatively elected Parliament specifically so that they don't need to do an opinion poll for whatever issues may come up
D) It vented the pent-up nationalist sentiment, so now nationalist feeling is fizzling out, and quickly, creating a scenario where the discourse is going to continue to shift to the left

Shouldn't you be preparing for the fallout of the 2020 census?

>allowing the people to make a decision is retarded

You're right, should just slot em all