Brit/pol/ The 2nd slags edition

>Brexit: Theresa May says she 'will not be derailed'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42382391

>Britons now back Remain over Leave by TEN POINTS in biggest lead since before referendum
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5186797/Britons-Remain-Leave-10-points.html

>Cabinet Ministers clash after Philip Hammond says 'no real Brexit will happen until 2021' and is accused of 'delaying' the divorce by two years
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5187211/Ministers-clash-Hammond-says-no-Brexit-till-2012.html

>Defence budget: New equipment at risk over MoD savings 'doubts
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42382002

>Boris Mimics Mogg: Britain Must Not Become ‘Vassal State’ of The European Union
breitbart.com/london/2017/12/16/boris-mimics-mogg-britain-must-not-become-vassal-state-of-the-european-union/

>RACHEL JOHNSON: Meghan is sleeping at Sandringham! Has the world gone mad?
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5187111/Meghan-sleeping-Sandringham-world-gone-mad.html

>Parts of UK set to be hotter than Madrid this week - despite ice and fog warnings
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/16/uk-weather-ice-fog-predicted-temperatures-set-soar

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/us-airforce-base-in-suffolk-in-lockdown-over-security-incident-11176446
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Redpill me on under 18s clubs. I have to drop my cousin off at one this Friday.

Cheerleader effect, individually they are all munters.

they are fucking shit under 18 girls get into normal clubs so they are just full of 16 year olds pretending to be 20

If anyone remembers the /poll from a few weeks ago on the best city to be our new capital city, I'm taking votes again

Can we just take a moment to appreciate the biggest Deano ever witnessed in the whole world?
>Swore in-front of a client
>Fucked another candidate (one who was engaged) in the house
Honestly the best meme candidate ever seen on UK apprentice

→ #
Real New Thread

→ #
Real New Thread
→ #
Real New Thread

This, the hoes as far back as when I was in secondary school were getting into "real" night clubs as early as 14.

>Dooming an innocent place to be a paki shithole

→ #
Real New Thread

→ #
Real New Thread
→ #
Real New Thread

can we not spam slaggs please thank you

Your cousin is getting/giving the succ

It lost its charm about 6 threads ago.

Too late for London, we must save the rest of the country for the greater good

fuck off this is the real thread

What's different between under 18s clubs and normal clubs? I don't even attend the club scene and haven't for seven years.

NOT IF YOUR SPAMMING SLAGS also you made it after the first one good day

Lads, remember when two "asians" tried to kidnap an RAF membmer and the police still haven't caught them?

the venues are kinda the same its just built for younger people the main difference is the attendees clubs change alot depending on who is in them and in under 18 clubs everyone acts like a retard because they are getting pissed up and getting laid for the first time.

>tfw no qt3.14 slag gf

→ #
Real New Thread

→ #
Real New Thread
→ #
Real New Thread

Why are UK girls so sexy?

Molyneux quoted a study recently that said 25 percent of British women have a mental disorder.

Is this true, lads?

Is this the end game of western feminism?

→ #
Real New Thread

→ #
Real New Thread
→ #
Real New Thread.

They're not
Probably more

Exactly it's too late for London so don't go out of your way to doom somewhere else

Someone tried to ram the gates at our base and started shooting. Helicopters everywhere, happening

google.co.uk/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/us-airforce-base-in-suffolk-in-lockdown-over-security-incident-11176446

A British family

But isn't it a bad sign if the city spearheading our economy and government is full of criminals and people who swear blind they're harmless until their dying breath at their hands?