Austrians, wow your chancellor is skinny and weak

And those shoes look seriously metrosexual. Explain yourself, does your new chancellor not lift or eat meat/wurst?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=TJ2vXE1uj8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He looks pretty gay, but who cares so long as he deals with migrants.

Why are you so shocked now?

So much jealousy because based Ösis elected Sebastian "Asylantenschreck" Kurz while we are doomed with another 4 years of Merkel hell.

I wonder how much pussy he gets as 31 year old head of state.

Why did he walk around in his uniform? Every picture of him is in uniform. The war is over, put on a suit.
At the very least stop wearing a pickelhaub.

He looks like he could wreck OP's boypussy and some.

>not wearing your Pickelhauben all day every day
Holy shit, you are fucking gay, son.

You'll poke your eye out.

This guy joined the military in 1859, fought in the German-French 1871 and was chief of the general staff in WW1. He spend 60 years of his life in the military and you want him to lay down his uniform, you fagoot? He's a fucking legend.

Wrong: I'll poke other people's eye out.

suits are for boys,uniforms are for men.

I know who he is, I know what he did. What I can't figure out is wearing military uniform as a civilian.
In some militaristic traditions it's considered improper.
Unless you trip while holding it.

Based Otto

Depends on the uniform.

Vienna is already just as muslim as Paris. Kurz is just controlled opposition supported by Macron to break the V4 and form a "slavkov triangle" with austria, czechia and slovakia. He is not going to deal with migrants, just lessent the anti-migration backlash while migrants have the freedom to breed.

>head of state

Austria’s head of state is a 74yr old commie green party grandpa

Much of the appearance is due to the cut of his trousers.

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=TJ2vXE1uj8o
Sup Forums btfo once again!

Jesus fucking Christ

Germany pre-1945 was a Militarist society, the military was completely engraved with society and every day life.