Mushoku Tensei

New scanned manga chapter was just released of the reincarnation story for which Sup Forums is most tsundere.

>Reclining buddha Rudy soon

Other urls found in this thread:

wasabisyrup.com/archives/772cocrEuzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At this speed they will finish the Childhood arc in, what, two years?

I don't like the manga for some reason. The presentation is - wrong.

Does it display his disgusting fat previous self too much?

No?

This is one of those LNs that are better left not adapted, it's too long for a monthly release and doesn't fit manga at all.

Yeah, they are around 2/3 of vol4 and they cover a LNvol in 8/10 chapters
I read the manga for some character that don't have illustration in the LN (This chapter have Leo, and in previous chapter appear Roxy fathers, Pax and Perugius) and some minor changes that have compared with the WN
You can say that of almost every LN, a medium LN (around 10-12 vol) need a least 80-90 manga chapters (around 8 years) if one plan to fully adapted the series, but its true that don't fit in manga format, because the high amount of inner monologue, and that is one of is high point
Raw of the next chapter wasabisyrup.com/archives/772cocrEuzU
Reminder that MT release a drama Cd and probably vol14 in April

Oh it's just an arc? I was having fun with "I was sent to another world as a newborn!?!?"
I guess I'll go read the LN. Unless you recommend otherwise.

Speaking of the LN, why are translation of the LN volumes so dead? Everyone was scrambling over themselves to translate the WN back in the day, surely doing the new LN content would be worth the epeen.

Every period of his life is an arc.

The early chapters at his home was the Infancy Period (Volume 1), everything from moving into Eris's house to when they finally make it home about twenty manga chapters from now is the Childhood Period (Volume 1 to 6), afterwards are the Adventurer Period (Volume 7-13) and Young Man Period (Volume 14-23)

the wn is worth it?
rather, is the ln translated?

>I read the manga for some character that don't have illustration in the LN (This chapter have Leo, and in previous chapter appear Roxy fathers, Pax and Perugius) and some minor changes that have compared with the WN
Bah, a lot of the official designs are worse or radically different then what I imagined originally.

It's actually pretty good, go read it.

Most of the web novel translation was done as machine translation that was touched up, or as assisted translation by people who need tools like jisho.org. Without being able to cut and paste, these people can't translate shit, or can't translate at an acceptable speed. I should know, I'm one of them.

Which chapter did pax appear?

The light novel seems to be a slightly censored web novel. There's some extra chapters, and I think an extra volume or two, but from just looking at it there's no reason to avoid the web novel.

>Bah, a lot of the official designs are worse or radically different then what I imagined originally.
I like how Luke looks like he was abducted from a shoujo manga.

The changes between the Wn an the Ln are minimal compared to other WN, (1 new vol that fill a gap between WN 6 and 7, extra chapters foreshadowing some events and re-arrange some chapters)so read it

whose translation should i read then?

Just grab EPUBs from Armaell, which are the WN translation with some added bonus LN-only content

Some of the best parts of the series take place after he grows up, such as my single favourite event - the future diary.

Dear god that chapter was probably the most depressing part of the LN where hitogami fuck everything up

one of the best plot twist ever
Even Rudy from the get go thought hitomi was supsious but over time he just let his guard down more and more like the reader and just flips everything you know upside down when you reread the series and know what each piece of advice he gave actuall did

Anybody know anything about Laplce/ new spinoff?

the fuck I didn't think I uploaded a image but o.k
( What class of magical user would she be ?)

>This chapter was written 3 years ago
Fire or unknown magic like Child rudy vs Orsted

>hitomi
This played havoc with my imagination just now.

No I mean advanced saint ,king ,emperor , or god?