Lets track which accounts twitter deletes

Jared Taylor and Amren are both gone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VQGIghJr8no
youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4
occidentaldissent.com/2017/12/18/live-thread-twitter-apocalypse/
nbcnews.com/politics/supreme-court/supreme-court-hears-why-baker-refused-make-wedding-cake-gay-n826706
youtube.com/watch?v=9mZs-1XLw0s
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/05/17/you-can-be-fined-for-not-calling-people-ze-or-hir-if-thats-the-pronoun-they-demand-that-you-use/?utm_term=.72c35e78363d
nypost.com/2016/05/19/city-issues-new-guidelines-on-transgender-pronouns/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jared Taylor is the main target of the kikes because he is the most convincing advocate we have. It is important to promote him.

Trump's retweets were also deleted by this suspension

Now Occdissent (Hunter Wallace) and Tradworker (Heimbach)

Seems they are going after Orgs first

Who is this fucking bugman?

fuck off jared
nice proxy will

>press F is almost 4 years old

Funny you say this because up until now I've never even heard of this "Jared" nigger

Jared Taylor got me into race realism

He was the first person Youtube went after with their new rules as well

youtube.com/watch?v=VQGIghJr8no

Can you count? It’s barely a wink over 3

IDK this may be groundbreaking to some of you but for someone like me who actually went to school in California and saw the race fighting first hand this "race-realism" and tribalism is a forgotten truth that I don't really think about anymore.

I can see how it could help redpill normies but like I said, he's not really saying anything new at least to me.

So I guess the first wave kills all the right-wing accounts.
But by their own rules, this should kill all the other accounts spewing bullshit like "all white people...", "fuck cops", ISIS accounts and so on. We just need to report them.

Twitter is forced to kill its own userbase.
Could somebody with an account try to get Olbermann banned? It is obviously harrassment what he tweets.

>"race-realism" and tribalism is a forgotten truth that I don't really think about anymor
but only if the person(s) are White
>Welcome to Berlin ~1930, the Weimar Republic, Stasiland and the new Bolsheviks
>Free speech is like the relief valve on a pressurized vessel; if it fails, things get nasty

Why arent jews banned for murdering and raping the natives and colonizing Israel? Anyone supporting the Jews or Israel is Islamophobic and we must start labeling them as such until they return Israel to its native people they murdered and raped out of their homes.

Jared literally who?
Is this another one of those Richard Spencer cases that you have to look up to find out what our inspirations are?
fuck them, fuck you, fuck the alt right
heil hitler

When will twitter purge the zionists who spread lies that the holocaust was real when the only evidence shows it never happened?

Jews are just pushing that shit to play the V card so they can keep genociding the palestinians to keep Israel to themself like the monsters they are.

Are these guys really celebrating this level of censorship?

And shame on you newfriends for not knowing who Jared Taylor is
Here he is BTFO'ing a CNN nigress
youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4

Nazis who literally want to exterminate whole races are victims because they get uninvated to private sites #pollogic

t. antifa faggot

I honestly don't know how these social media accounts expect to get white people's money to buy their shares if they are anti-white and pro-censorship of white people.

Because most liberals are white people. They've somehow been brainwashed to self-exterminate.

forgot your kekistani flag alt-righter spencer cuck

So Twitter establishes itself as the online medium for expressing oneself to a mass audience, then controls public discourse by censoring one side of a political debate and defining the terms for what is acceptable. This is scary indeed.

yes

no platform has been their MO for 30 years

Jared Taylor is great and always mild mannered. The fact they shoaed him tells you it really isn't about hate speech.

implying you didnt cry like a baby when you go banned from Sup Forums for your shit posting

remember when twitter was being dubbed the free speech website that was going to allow rebels to topple Assad

Now its all non-violent pro-corporate spech crackdowns because the (((American establishment))) came under fire

Kys new fag

Kys new fag

Whats wrong?

Why would you guy's want twitter neutrality?
You've just made it clear that you don't want neutrality.....

I can only see Tom Cruise when I see this image

>TOTALLY THE SAME THING! HAHA GOTCHA Sup Forums!

retard.

Why even pretend like you have the moral high ground at this point?

So, the great purge has begun... will they at least delete accounts promoting anti-white hate?

> letting Google and Faceberg pay ISPs less for the bandwidth they use
> call it net neutrality, say it's really about freedom and shit
Genius

Don't the rules clearly state if there are ten complaints on an account, it gets purged? Can't people also target leftists with this as well?

If we report them, they should.
But we both know what will happen, Abu.

We need to take (((Twitter))) down a peg, somehoW. No other site has been responsible for the spread of this much anti white propaganda and misinformation. Normal apolitical people go there to hear what their favorite singer is up to or some shit and by a week they’re literal communists.

It's worth a shot to try and screen cap results in case they want to ignore it, at least for scientific purposes

It's trolls that make it entertaining, libshits are addicted to outrage and flinging shit at righteous white men, they'll get bored and stop using it eventually.

Twitter was never profitable anyway, it's losing money and propped up with Quatari capital. It's textbook psyops.

You ignorant cunt.

sad occidentaldissent.com/2017/12/18/live-thread-twitter-apocalypse/

Couldn't there be some kind of vague "hate speech" angle to support their censorship aims, though?
The notion of hate speech is the problem.

I sincerely hope you’re right

He's right about everything besides them getting bored. Twitter is firmly established as the normie social pipeline and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

No, because recently the SCOTUS upheld that "hate speech" is still protected by the first amendment

This, he literally only advocates for immigration halt and freedom to associate, even explicitly says Jews are welcome and also white

Ah, that's good to know.

it was a unanimous decision too.

Twitter has a right to ban whoever they want to ban whenever they want to without justification. They are a private enterprise, what's' the matter Sup Forums, do you not support the right of a private enterprise to have the freedom to run their business as they choose? After all, the people that use twitter are customers, they are not subject to their constitutional rights on a private platform. You do support free enterprise, don't you Sup Forums, or are you hypocrites?

Pretty much this, the whole argument for first amendment rights on private property means nothing when as a stipulation of using their services you have to sign an EULA which states they can boot you for not adhering to their policies

They are a monopoly. The government should force them to provide free speech

Was AmRen this offensive?

fuck off you corporate stooge

Fark off cunt, you're anti-emu feed is done

I think the larger point here is that Twitter is serving a political agenda and therefore deserves to be called out for allowing only one side of the political debate. This is the repercussion of their actions. We are in the court of public opinion.

their EULA doesnt trump the constitution

they also arent a private company so your entire arguments invalid

Then do something about it

why? i dont even use Twitter

im just calling you out for having a dumbass opinion, dumbass

Relax retard, we are doing something. We're discussing it. You don't get from point A to Z in one stroke you moron.

How is it a dumbass opinion when contracts like an EULA are usually upheld in court? Riddle me that you fucking ingrate
>all these insults
Literally hang yourself, faggot

>freedom for everyone except people i don't like

Amazing how suddenly when it's you and your views that are the """"victims"""" you completely ditch all the libertarian anti-regulation principles and demand the government regulate business practices. Twitter is a business, not the government.

Hypocrite, just like all the others here. True libertarians will defend Twitter having a right to do as it pleases, this is not a free speech issue, this does not censor anyone from expressing their freedoms. Twitter is a priviledge, NOT A RIGHT. You are not forced to use this platform to speak, and these people that are banned can take their views elsewhere or start their own business to compete with twitter where they can enforce their own rules.

What's a matter, do you not support free enterprise? Why is it that when you're the ones offended, suddenly you're clamoring for regulations like a SJW?

>White nationalists
>political debate
kek

Being a public company does not mean what the company does is subject to the constitution, they are only subject to the opinions of their shareholders. They can do as they wish with their users, you do not have the right to use twitter, it is not a constitutionally protected right to post on twitter or other social media. Just deal with it tard.

exactly. Twitter is totally in the right doing this but that doesn't mean this won't have consequences.

for things like IP and piracy, yes

you have a dumbass opinion because you dont know the difference between a private company and a public company

Not an argument.

VDARE here, haven't been purged yet. We'll see how long we last.

And being that the only piece you have to your argument is a case that deal with literal space and free speech, is weak in it's own right
Please explain how that case that you hold so dear will be used against Twitter and their EULA

>you completely ditch all the libertarian anti-regulation principles
where do you think you are right now? Are you confused?

youre absolutely wrong

when you open a business and begin servicing the public, you dont have the right to decide who you will and wont serve based on sex, age, race, creed, or political ideology

they parade themselves as a platform for freedom of expression and thought - if you dont like somebodies opinion then you counter their argument with facts and logic and if youre right, youll prevail

Really now? I seem to remember a baker refusing to service gays because it went against his religious beliefs, he was able to get away with it, although he was skewered in the court of public opinion

The difference between a public and private company is that a public company does what their shareholders want them to do, while a private company can do as it pleases because the owners drive the company's agenda. Again, what difference does this make in this situation whatsoever? Whether it be a public or privately owned enterprise, they have the right to do as they wish with their own platform so long as it's not illegal, and what twitter has done is not illegal and does not infringe on anyone's constitutional rights, because again, twitter is a privilege, not a right.

If you're so butthurt, go clamor for a constitutional amendment that protects free speech on social media or some shit, until that exists these companies can do as they wish, it's their freedom to ban users if they so choose.

>let's promote freedom of speech by shutting down who we dislike

Kek

Watch as RiCI-|Ard Spencer's account stays up

Generation Identity, American Nazi party, American Vanguard and Nordic Resistance Movement purged.

Definitely they are going after organisations. This is typical of the ADL.

I dont like Jared Taylor. He does nothing beneficial

Spitting image

he wasnt able to get away with it you ard, he was fined $200k and ordered to serve them

Businesses in new york MUST use peoples preferred pronouns or face $120k fines.

He isn't even political. He's a calm and collected white advocate who speaks solely in statistics. Twitter is anti-white.

He lost his business and was forced to pay fines for descriminating against a gay couple because he wasnt a private company

just like employers being forced to cover abortions and birth control - it doesnt matter if youre a religious company or not when you are a public company

LOL Sup Forums BTFO

Soon we will be coming for here.

Hate will have no place on the Internet. Your days are over.

the government is not allowed to restrict speech. But there's nothing in the constitution that says the government can't prevent a private business from blocking free speech.

Twitter is a monopoly, they should be forced to provide reasonable free speech if they want to operate in the US

Marsh v Alabama, 1945.

Twitter owns a monopoly on the space, but they can’t circumvent the First Amendment.

Fuck off Satan

>But by their own rules, this should kill all the other accounts spewing bullshit like "all white people...", "fuck cops", ISIS accounts and so on. We just need to report them

lolno, never gonna happen. Pic related, this guy is a twitter admin.

Marsh v Alabama, 1945, is the SCOTUS precedent on this issue.

>Bakery
>not a private company
You're really reaching trying to link this to your weak argument
Wasn't New York, it was Colorado, get your facts straight before you present a half-assed argument, that case is now in the SCOTUS
nbcnews.com/politics/supreme-court/supreme-court-hears-why-baker-refused-make-wedding-cake-gay-n826706

Look for yourself

>>let's promote freedom of speech by shutting down who we dislike
That is what they feel they must do in order to "win" the argument. They have given up trying to argue on substance and now must rely on shutting down those who disagree. We win.

That's what you retards get for being bunch of fucking contrarians shilling for anti-nn.

So much for free speech or freedom of expression.

I guess the anti-white and Jihadi and Muslim Brotherhood accounts will all stay up. Only the evil whites will be purged.

Jared introduced me to the bell curve and why certain parts of the world are the way they are and how greater black populations result in more instability.

no im not
why dont you stop panicing and freaking out and use your brain

quit taking the bait from left and right and THINK for yourself
this really is commonsense

religious people are mentally ill.

>he hasn't taken the acceleration pill yet
Lels. Come on user. This train has no brakes. We're accelerating this bitch.

>Oy Vey!!! We will SHUT YOU DOWN for not doing what we wanted you to do!!!
In you go!!!

It's possible they may not outright ban users, razorfist got a strike on his twitter account and he can only reactivate it if he accepts that he did something wrong. Do that and twatter can use it against you later on down the line when they finally get around to removing you, bretty sneaky

youtube.com/watch?v=9mZs-1XLw0s

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/05/17/you-can-be-fined-for-not-calling-people-ze-or-hir-if-thats-the-pronoun-they-demand-that-you-use/?utm_term=.72c35e78363d

nypost.com/2016/05/19/city-issues-new-guidelines-on-transgender-pronouns/

Get your facts straight, dumbass. Its true in new york.

Anyone could tell that just by looking at countries with majority black populations, especially in the New World in the Caribbean.

But yes, when private companies control what you see or what content bubbles up on their sites or channels don't be surprised when they squash stuff that causes normies to scream or that doesn't conform with their missions of "diversity"