Austrian Citinzeship for northern Italy and principle of self determination

Hello /Pol fags, as you surely know, recently a new government has been formed in austria, and this is one of their new proposals.

>ansa.it/english/news/2017/12/18/fpo-says-austrian-passports-for-alto-adige-in-2018-3_64a3bc93-2fc8-4769-bc1f-6bc5c997e056.html

Granting citizenship to northern italians who are ethnic germans. So my question is this /pol, what do you think?
I'm Italian and so I should be furious with the austrian fags, but I'm not, I strongly believe in self determination and citizenship granted on the base of blood and ethnicity. Sudtirol is part of the austrian people, and as such it should be recognized. If we want to fix europe we have to start to give caesar's what is caesar's and this region is nothing but a conquered land at the end of wwi. In a perfect world europeans would be given participation in the life of one state on the base on their blood, and not where they are born like now. What do you think /pol fags?
This is especially dear to me as I am not ethnically italian, but merely live here since I was 4 when my parents moved.

One language, one people, one nation.

Its a good step in the right direction, but in the end we need a reunification of all german people

it's not only for German speakers, also for Ladins

which is more than 80% of the region. The remaining 20% is nothing more than the old italian immigrants brought during fascism for italianization of the region. Our politicians are fucking angry cause they claim in a multiethnical multicultural europe citizenship on the base of blood is very dangerous. What is wrong about it? This is just something that upsets the jews and their world order project

Makes sense to me, even though Italy is huge on citizenship by descent with essentially no generational limits.

You know what I think?
Just detach from Italy and join Austria.
You are a "special statute" region, which I consider pretty unfair, considering you keep for yourself all the taxes you pay. And that's just because you have ethnical minorities? Come on, all Italy is composed by ethnical minorities: the "pure italian" doesn't exist.

For me, the possible right scenarios are as follows (they are alternatives):

1) You give up your "special statute" and start paying your taxes to the state, like every other region.
2) You detach from Italy and join Austria. Let's see if Austria will let you keep you privileges.
3) We do a deep reform of Italy's regions, allowing EVERY region to keep their money taxes for themselves (or at least, the majority of their taxes). That's the most appealing scenario, to me, because in this case we could stop feeding leech regions (and you know what regions I'm talking about), and at the same time being able to finance public national works (roads, etc.)

>base on their blood
Idiotic

The only thing that changes is the place you send your taxes to.

I don't really get why they'd be enraged. They are obviously not Italians, and having had fascist policies imposed on them didn't make them willing to be Italians. Colour me surprised.

In the end it's just a citizenship, it doesn't change a lot for anyone. And as we have general conscription in Austria, I doubt a lot of young men are going to take the Austrian citizenship. They'd have to go to army (at least I expect so)

Guess what? Sud Tirol is a "special statute" region. We have 5 of them in Italy (Friuli, Aosta, Sardegna, Sicilia, Trentino Alto Adige). That means that their taxes' money stays inside the region. They're not sent to the central administration.
If they join Austria, will you let them keep their taxes' money, or will they have to send their taxes to you central administration? I don't know how taxes work in Austria.

No they don't have to join the army. Many say in our politics this is only one first step for paving the way in the future for the region to join austria, which may very well be the case, but I think it's right that's the point. of the 80% eligible people 98% declared to wish citizenship, which means you could have 300.000 new citizens in one year.
I do not live in the region currently although I am an ethnic german, federalism I think would be the best solution for this country, both for sudtirol and the rest of all other regions.

>In the end it's just a citizenship, it doesn't change a lot for anyone
If Italy and Austria were both not part of the EU then it would affect more. as it stands you can work/live wherever in the EU in either passport.

>And as we have general conscription in Austria, I doubt a lot of young men are going to take the Austrian citizenship. They'd have to go to army (at least I expect so)
it's only the men, right? And only if they're between 18 and 51? and there are peacekeeping/non-military equivalent service which isn't so bad.

good keep that cuck blood out of italy

Sorry, I misunderstood: I believed you were from Trentino Alto Adige.
I'm for federalism too, expecially here in Italy, where we have some regions who blatantly leech off others.

It will end in German free Italy.

We don’t have general conscrition, lads can do civild service instead of military.

*cough, terroni *cough. I know it sucks, went to naples once never plan to go back, literally the worst place in europe if you ask me. Currently the state of regions is fucked up, some pay, other rips all benefits, others do not contribute for others and basically live on their own. Do not undertand why we do not make a federation it is the only solution to fix this mess.

What difference does it make at this point, if all you faggs end up being European citizens?

I don’t care, I just want illegal immigration from outside of Europe to stop. My aunt lives in Bozen and South Tyrol is a shithole with imbred mountain faggots in my view.

Exactly, federalism doesn’t mean decentralizing the central government.

Now is not the time for intereuropean conflicts, German speakers living in Italy will have a stronger Australian identity than German speakers living in Austria because they are a minority. Anyway before debate or conflicts over where European countries borders start and end we need to clean up what is already in our own current borders

> (OP)
>Now is not the time for intereuropean conflicts, German speakers living in Italy will have a stronger Australian identity than German speakers living in Austria because they are a minority. Anyway before debate or conflicts over where European countries borders start and end we need to clean up what is already in our own current borders

Australian?

I've been to Naples, too. A literal shithole. Would be a nice city with a great historical background (it was founded by Ancient Greeks)... IF ONLY its people were not a bunch of uncivilized chimps who love swimming in trash.
The problem of a federation is that it would give those regions directly in the hands of organized crime. But I'd do it anyway, considering that:
1) they're already in the hands of such organizations: it's impossible to get rid of them, for they are supported by a lot of locals;
2) that's not a valid reason to continue funding corruption and mafia.

AUSTRIAN

Oi that's right m8 now fack off yeh cunt

Also someone tell me about Trieste, my grandmother was from there

let them sort themselves out and in a few years they'll open their borders to non-Austrian Europeans

ich habe nie in deutschland oder österreich gelebt, aber ich spreche ein bisschen der sprache weil meine eltern aus deutchland und osterreich kommen. Es ist sehr schwierig fur mich schreiben oder sprechen, Ich habe nie deutsch studiert, Obwohl habe ich Familie in osterreich jetzt.
Was denkt ihr uber leute wie mich? Ich lebe in Italien aber ich bin nicht 100% italiener. Und ich habe nie in Osterreich gelebt aber meine eltern kommen aus dieses land.
Wenn ich werde die sprache lernen, kann ich deutcher mich heissen?

were it for me we would not even be in the same state as naples. WHy would I be with them if they don't look like me, speak a different language, and do not contribute i any way to the country or continent for what matters? South is bearable, naples no, absolutely not. The border should be south of rome, or at the very least a federal system that allows to leave without giving gibs to leeches in other regions. Especially considering some regions are already allowed to.

That's actually not that bad
But holy shit just forget our government. That blue/black coalition happens like every 10 years and they never fulfilled any of their retarded ideas which would have had an impact.

If your parents are from here than you also belong to us

It's that simple

Have a referendum for independence maybe? It will cuck the corrupt EU.

As if (((they))) would allow this.

Ultimately, the greater germay must come, but democracy is not a way to archive it

I would like to go back m8, but if I have to be honest nowadays Italy is 100 times less cucked than germany, so the only alternative is austria. My problem is that I know even if I manage to learn the language decently with time I know austrian people are very closed, especially with italians, ando so I'm afraid they will never consider me part of the country since I have lived most of my life here. That's why I am interested in what you guys think, I just wish my parents would have not moved I don't feel totally italian but at the very least here I am ''accepted'' and considered part of the population. It would be really shitty being considered an immigrant in my ancestral land if I go back.

Just learn the language and stop being a little bitch

Nationality is Nationality and shouldn't be judged by some ethnic or blood nonsense.

I don't care if someone is black or brown.

Just want to let you know that nobody that matters cares about this.

Nationality means nothing today, ethnicity is what matters, you CANT BE ETHNICALLY GERMAN AND BLACK/BROWN

>flag
checks out
Easier said than done austria bro

ACHTUNG
JUDEN

I don't really see it as a big issue, since we are both in EU they can already move to Austria and get citizenship.

If you are not a sandnigger and if you dont speak the accordingly language you wont be called an (((immigrant))) under no circumstances. We are VERY open towards anyone except for those retards with radical culture

100% this, the national borders are a kike trick on all peoples.
everyone has a homeland

anyone looking to live in a multimutt land has america, they should all fuck off there

Sprichst besser deutsch als die meisten Kanacken hier
DU BIST DEUTSCH

Kys

Kanacken= Türkische leute?
danke schon btw aber ich muss sehr arbeit machen. Niemand wurde das bin ich deutsch glauben jetzt.

Kys

I think it's
Niemand würde jetzt glauben, dass ich Deutsch bin

damn subordinate conjunctions

fuck me it's so hard, I gotta start study it, I only know the words because I picked them up from my family but the grammatics and especially word order is a fucking nightmare.

Holy shit, based Austria. Hopefully they can deliver another Hitler.

Austria is part of Germany. I approved.

Kanacken = Sandneger
And pic related are germans... in afrika and it doesn't makes them neger just because they're in negerland
Blood decides who you are

A Dane born in Italy, China wherever will always be a Dane even if he identities as Italian he is still a Dane, just a Dane in delusion, Jews are always Jews wherever they wander, they love to identify as the nationality of where there born to trick the natives as if they are one and the same

Is Austria starting the mess again?

At first I was like
>I'm Italian and so I should
But then I was like
>This is especially dear to me as I am not ethnically italian, but merely live here since I was 4 when my parents moved.

A foreigner pretending to be a native acting against the interests of the host nation. Leave, outsider.

It's a pretty good idea, user. But Austria can't stand alone. Get in here

Honestly not a bad idea. They voted pro PD referendum the last two times. They wouldn't really be missed

How would you call a foreigner acting in the interests of the host nation?

He said he's here since he was 4, so technically she/he did not experience life in his original country and therefore OP is more Italian than whatever the fuck he/she is.

So any nigger kid moving here is Italian according to you? He is not Italian, he's an immigrant with Italian citizenship, the two are not the same

How would you call a black guy born in Italy?

How would you call a white guy born in Italy?

What ethnicity is the "white" guy? If he's Italian than he's Italian, if he's something else he's something else.

>How would you call a black guy born in Italy?
Nigger
>How would you call a white guy born in Italy?
Northern Italian

I think that your phraseology cuts straighter to the intent. The original text made me infer "no one wants me to think in Deutsch".

Even if his parents are polacks or smth?

Then he'd be slavic scum, you didn't specify

Don't interpret my message in a convenient way, I said that a 4 years old living here for many years surely is more attached to this country than his real one, even if he's not Italian.

How could you think a 4 years old remember his country and how was living there?

He's not Italian but he's MORE Italian than his original nationality because he spent years in the Italian society and grew up among Italians with their culture and costumes.

In order of clarity, I practically always lived in italy since I cannot remember when I was elsewhere, and even then half of the time my family passed it here. I have citizenship here and there already, the question is where should I live. By all means I lived here all my life, so I feel completely attached to Italy and its national social interests, yet by blood I would be austrian/german, so i feel what is my ancestral land calling back and wondering if it would be worth to go back.
So in an unbiased point of view, I just think that the proposal made by FPO is somewhat right, citizenship granted on blood and ancestry, in a region where 80% of people are ethnic germans, also since this is exactly the type of mentality upsetting the jews and their world order.

Don`t be so triggered, I`m just wondering.

>How would you call a foreigner acting in the interests of the host nation?
Nothing? Why would I need to call it something in particular?

>he's here since he was 4, so technically [...] OP is more Italian than whatever the fuck
A Nation is a People, and a People is a collection of individuals who share common cultural and ethnic roots. If he doesn't share the roots he's not part of the People, and if he's not part of the People he's not part of the Nation.

Your modernist double speak is null and void in here.

Non-Italian, foreigner, invader, immigrant, X generation immigrant.. There are many words. Pick your favorite.

>How would you call a white guy born in Italy?
Assuming "white" means the White European race, if he's part of the ethnic group of Italians I'd call him an Italian. Else see above.

Depends what country he's from. Of he is from, say, Nigeria he would be a Nigerian born here. Same happens to the white guy. If he's born from French parents he's still French but born here. Moreover citizenship is not even given at birth here, so there's even less reason to call them Italians

I too will come there

This Also black white identification is just American bullshit, if your Italian your Italian, if your English your English, in Ireland people with black hair were considered black but still Irish. Pic was considered black in 17th century England

I think if you are european this holds, if you are an immigrant from very far then no.

Süd-Tirol ist nicht Italien!!!

Because, you know, boys, I`m pretty much on the crossroad right now. My bloodline is a very interesting mix (though pretty far from le 56% meme) and I look white as long as I can judge.
Though I have zero desire to stay in the country I was born in.

I'm interpreting it like the average person would. I understand what you meant, but still disagree

Sorry, no sandniggers

>Your modernist double speak is null and void in here.

Then explain to me why I have to feel that your usual napoletano, that has the same interests as a random nigger (welfare, dindu nuffin, o vesuvio jamm a bell san gennaro) is an Italian like me and therefore should be considered better than OP who grew up here and - as he says - feels attached to my country and its situation.

Please, tell me.

Forgot pic

the problem is, how do you define an ethnic austrian ?

Eternal NIGGER Anglo

Oder "Jude detectiert".

I will live a comfy life in Sudtirol

He's austrian if he looks like this

A black born in Italy is a black unless one of the parents have italian citizenship, if two niggers make a baby here he isn't italian

Yes of course I was referring to the stranger as someone with a compatible culture and mindset (basically a western european), I surely wouldn't consider Italian someone that is not even European, even if he's fully integrated or born here and raised as one of us.

well that's allright, but how do you define it within a law ? What if there are people of austrian heritage but don't speak german anymore, why should they have the right to get austrian citizenship ?

tamocchi can go, nobody loves them

t. lived in trento for 10+ years

Mixed blood is a complicated topic. I would say that if you were mostly Italian, could easily pass off as Italian and wanted to preserve the country, you can be considered Italian.
Where are you from and what mix if I may ask?

>A black born in Italy is a black unless one of the parents have italian citizenship
It's still a nigger, user

I know, if 2 Danes have a child in Italy the child isn’t Italian either, only Italians are Italian

Ok we agree then. Sorry for misunderstanding

>This is especially dear to me as I am not ethnically italian, but merely live here since I was 4 when my parents moved.
So shouldn't you head back to whatever African shithole you crawled out from?

There’s been darker Germans desu

"To clear citizenship on an ethnic basis would have very serious effects in a multicultural and open Europe".

Fucking cucked beyond belief

>Citinzeship
>Ladin
Bots

>D*nes
>Human

I would kill to live there

I was born in Russia. One of my parents is slavic and another one is georgian. I`ve green eyes, and dark red hair if that matters.