>PAGANISM IS NOT EUROPEAN

That Paganism is European is a lie
Let me tell you off Paganism

So i have heard you degenerates say Christianity is not European just to fall for another dessert jew cult
For you see Paganism Yes PAGANISM is a BABYLONIAN religion Where Ishtar is the god of Love or Freyja/Aphrodite by your standards and Nimrod the founder of Babylon is Oden/Zeus

And not only is PAGANISM not European, It is also more JEWISH than Christianity!
For it was formed by Khazarian Jews that were expelled from Judea/Palestine by God for their pagan worship, and they continued their practice under the oppression of Babylon where they developed the religion fully

While christianity on the other hand was written by Hebrews in the old & new testament, And it was and still is hated by the jews!

You idiots have all been played, fucking pick up a book

Paganism does not mean an indigenous European religion you fool, it is refered to the Norse/Greek/Roman/Babylonian Mythology

good pasta, post this more often...and creator of babylonian religon, nimrod, was actually a clack man.

There's nothing new under the sun! Babylonian degeneracy is in our world
This is no pasta

I thought that everyone knew that paganism was just about any extinct religion, not just Babylonian.

bump

The truth needs to come out there, these fucking pagans got duped again

apparently not.

Vem fan e det!

Dude, You do not even know what the word pagan means.

YOU WUZ BABBYLONIANS N SHEEEEIT

This might be it?

Hidden in plane view

Threadly reminder that reincarnation is real and Varg is right.

t. Wizard

>And not only is PAGANISM not European, It is also more JEWISH than Christianity!
For it was formed by Khazarian Jews that were expelled from Judea/Palestine
How fucking retarded are you exactly? Do you know where Khazaria used to be? Definitely NOT in Palestine/Judea. Do you know where the european religions originated and when? All across europe and way before Christianity was a thing. Reading your mental diarrhea dropped double digits from my IQ, holy fucking shit kys.

Can you explain? I'd like to know more. Thanks in advance

Louis Cachet[2] (born Kristian Vikernes [Norwegian: [viːkəɳeːs]], 11 February 1973), more popularly known as Varg Vikernes, is a Norwegian musician and writer. In 1991, he founded the one-man music project Burzum, which is considered one of the most influential black metal acts.[3][4][5] Three years later, he was convicted of murder and arson, and subsequently served over 14 years in prison.
Varg is commonly mentioned on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board, particularly in discussions about metal/black metal[1]. A phrase associated with him is Burzday, which according to Urban Dictionary, is "A day celebrating the birthday of black metal musician/frontman Varg Vikernes of the band Burzum.

T. Wizard google search:
0-Year-Old Virgin Wizard is an Internet legend stating that a person can be endowed with magical powers and become a “wizard” if they reach the age of 30 without engaging in sexual intercourse.

>murder
It was self defense, also Euronymous was a commie, so fuck him.
>arson
Allegedly

Believing in this shit is reason why you haven't got layed into your 30s lol

Stop arguing over what isn't european. Start defending what is. GET IN HERE (sage)

>Muh dick
>Muh YHWH
Kys